Teachers needed in Tanzania....asema VP Kalonzo Musyoka

Ab-Titchaz

JF-Expert Member
Jan 30, 2008
Juzi kasema eti EAC needs Kiwete na CCM...leo kaja na hii sasa. Kuna jambo tusilolijua?

Teachers wanted in Tanzania, says Kalonzo

Kalonzo+Musyoka

By Peter Orengo

Vice-President Kalonzo Musyoka has said the Tanzanian Government is ready to absorb Kenyans willing to teach in its institutions to address teacher shortages.

The Vice-President, who arrived from Tanzania on Sunday, said he met the Tanzanian Minister for Education and Vocational Training and agreed that willing Kenyan teachers take advantage of this opportunity.

"We agreed that Education Minister Sam Ongeri writes to his Tanzanian counterpart so that Kenyan teachers can take advantage of the opportunity that has presented itself," said the VP.

Kalonzo said with the East African Community in place, more Kenyans were venturing in the region and beyond.

Already Kenyan professionals are offering their services as far as South Sudan and Seychelles. Tanzanians are now praising Kenyan Swahili teachers and yet they are the real masters of Kiswahili," he added....:A S angry:

Kalonzo said this would be good news for hundreds of teachers yet to be absorbed by the Teachers Service Commission.

The Vice-President was speaking at a prayer service for Form Four students of Sunshine Secondary School, a day after presiding over Mt Meru University graduation ceremony in Tanzania.

Short of content

He asked Kenyan teachers to emulate their Tanzanian counterparts and be involved in the development of the school curricular.

"I want to challenge head teachers to be involved in writing books because as things stand, our country is short of content," he said.

The VP took the opportunity to wish all fourth-formers well during their national examinations, which start on October 21.

He announced that 30 straight ‘A' students would be airlifted to study in Cyprus, thanks to a programme between the European Union and the Office of the Vice-President.

"It is up to the students to work hard if they want to be part of the group that will study in Cyprus. It will only be for those who get straight As," said the VP.

He asked candidates to maintain high levels of discipline during the exams. "Don't do things that are unlawful or be influenced towards anti-social behaviour just because you are about to complete high school."

Kalonzo told students of Sunshine that with the new Constitution, there are abundant opportunities for those who would excel in education.

The Standard | Online Edition :: Teachers wanted in Tanzania, says Kalonzo

Ndio EAC hio jamani inakuja.....kazi zinauzwa taratibu huku watanzania wapo wapo tu. Mbona serikali haina sera ya
kuziba hili pengo miaka yote hii? Who is going to vet these teacher to make sure they adhere and conform to Tanzania's
education system?

i dont like how this sounds. Either its politics as usual by Musyoka to look relevant ama there are some back door dealings
that we dont know about.

we unafikiri ni kwa nini wakina Musyoka wanataka JK arudi kwenye power, wanataka kumtumia kujinufaisha wao na baadae Watz tuliolala

Listen to Kalonzo Musyoka at your own peril!!!

I wonder what the inside story is? You can bet that there is something fishy going on, suddenly they are tight with JK like fleas at this 11th hour. Big question is what about the teacher shortage in KE? Common now!

I wonder what the inside story is? You can bet that there is something fishy going on, suddenly they are tight with JK like fleas at this 11th hour. Big question is what about the teacher shortage in KE? Common now!

Teh, teh, real the guy (VP) is very comic, if not then I'm worrying with his upstairs. With a critical teachers shortage, you need to export some away. Again if that is a kind of a best, sharp, fast mind entrusted to lead others in the society, then I'm worry with the mind of the people who give him the power.

the answer is simple, the treasury in kenya can not pay anymore so they would like to offload some of them, the issue is not shortage but rather how they can be paid!

the answer is simple, the treasury in kenya can not pay anymore so they would like to offload some of them, the issue is not shortage but rather how they can be paid!
Well articulated, bona you are very good in analysing, conceptualising and linking ideas. So the problem is not the need to surpass the supply. Tichaz are there but the issue is the treasury can no longer pay any unit added of the same. But I wonder why the economic giant suffer with such a trivial issue.

Well articulated, bona you are very good in analysing, conceptualising and linking ideas. So the problem is not the need to surpass the supply. Tichaz are there but the issue is the treasury can no longer pay any unit added of the same. But I wonder why the economic giant suffer with such a trivial issue.

Ishu inayopewa kipaumbele Kenya ni ukabila na ufisadi. Mipango ya kuajiri waalimu na mishahara yao are not a priority.
Watasema kua wanasomesha watu kibao lakini kuwapa ajira inakua kazi....wapi kwa wapi sasa hapo?

Kenyans will be given priority only after all qualified Tanzanians have been absorbed, this is common sense. Kenyans will only fill a vacuum, which right now is unoccupied, you cant blame the education minister for outsourcing from Kenya. Eliakeem, the 'acute' shortage of teachers in Kenya is not caused by lack of qualified staff, its lack of funds to pay them, that's why the government was proposing to hire teachers on contract, do a little research before you start posting, you'll look less dumb.

Kenyans will be given priority only after all qualified Tanzanians have been absorbed, this is common sense. Kenyans will only fill a vacuum, which right now is unoccupied, you cant blame the education minister for outsourcing from Kenya. Eliakeem, the 'acute' shortage of teachers in Kenya is not caused by lack of qualified staff, its lack of funds to pay them, that's why the government was proposing to hire teachers on contract, do a little research before you start posting, you'll look less dumb.

Mazee morio,

I believe it is you who should read first before posting.Eliakeem said the issue is with the treasury...wewe nawe sijui
umetoa wapi huo usemi wa lack of qualified staff...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by eliakeem

Ithink it is a good idea to import teachers from kenya kuna gap kibao watoto wetu wana shida kubwa ya walimu hasa vijijini,wabongo tuache uoga.

Mazee morio,

I believe it is you who should read first before posting.Eliakeem said the issue is with the treasury...wewe nawe sijui

Thanks Ab-Titchaz for quoting him my post. These guyz dont understand. they are blunt. Ndiyo maana sikumjibu bcoz it's rather wasting my useful resource, time.
Bwana mdogo smatta, soma post #9 & #11 by bona and I respectively.

Mazee morio,

Sonko, soma post yake ya kwanza kisha uje tuongee, usimpatie support tu kwa kuwa yeye ni Mbongo mwenzako. Bona ndie alietoa hiyo point ya treasury kwanza, Eliakeem kawaida yake akatilia mkazo kwa sababu hawezi come up na his own conclussions, I still blame the Tanzanian education system, more Kenyan teachers for y'all.

Back
Top Bottom