TCU kitu hichoooooooooooooooo selection zimetokaaaa!!!

THUMB'S UP BROTHERS & SISTERS I'm Goin In, Mtupe feed back na wengine
•mpigamsuli
•dogodogo91
•LONDVILE
•ze duduz
•Ipycalypse
•na wengineo mambo yamekaaje

wewe kidume nitakosa kweli !!

THUMB'S UP BROTHERS & SISTERS I'm Goin In, Mtupe feed back na wengine
•mpigamsuli
•dogodogo91
•LONDVILE
•ze duduz
•Ipycalypse
•na wengineo mambo yamekaaje

Kama bolt vile in olympics, one login one directly you are admitted!!!!

daah cjui ndo imekula kwangu mbona nikifungua inaniandikia DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION THROUGH CENTRAL ADMISSION SYSTEM FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2012/2013 HAS EXPIRED.

CENTRAL ADMISSION SYSTEM v2 WAS OFFICIALLY OPENED ON 01/04/2012 TO 30/06/2012.DEADLINE WAS EXTENDED TO 04/07/2012 FOR NEW REGISTRATION AND 08/07/2012 FOR APPLICATION AND CHANGING OF APPLICANTS SELECTED PROGRAMS.

Dear Applicant,Welcome to Central Admision System (CASv2).
Please be notified that your contact information (e.g: phone number,email address and postal address) and other personal information like nationality and physical impairment must be correct.If any of these information are missing in your profile, please update them by Clicking "My Profile" and then click on the link "Update My Password" or "Update My Profile Information". For those with missing form four and form six results can add them by clicking "My Profile" and then click on the link "Missing Form Four/Six Results".

daah cjui ndo imekula kwangu mbona nikifungua inaniandikia DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION THROUGH CENTRAL ADMISSION SYSTEM FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2012/2013 HAS EXPIRED.

CENTRAL ADMISSION SYSTEM v2 WAS OFFICIALLY OPENED ON 01/04/2012 TO 30/06/2012.DEADLINE WAS EXTENDED TO 04/07/2012 FOR NEW REGISTRATION AND 08/07/2012 FOR APPLICATION AND CHANGING OF APPLICANTS SELECTED PROGRAMS.

Please be notified that your contact information (e.g: phone number,email address and postal address) and other personal information like nationality and physical impairment must be correct.If any of these information are missing in your profile, please update them by Clicking "My Profile" and then click on the link "Update My Password" or "Update My Profile Information". For those with missing form four and form six results can add them by clicking "My Profile" and then click on the link "Missing Form Four/Six Results".

Nenda kwenye google, insert tcu.cas.go.tz, then kulia kabisa mwisho top right utaona if admitted or not admitted. Good luck

Hongera Mkuu,

Asante sana mkuu, nawe pia hongera!!! Nlikua nimeandaa code ya mashambulizi ya first come first saved naona sasa hata guidebook nliodownload jana baada ya kuifuta toka may haina kazi tena!!!

du mjomba inamaana ujasoma maelezo