Tanzania's Govt warns on 'Confidential documents'

To hell with this god forsaken government that's also full of con artists again to hell's deepest holes with all shady confidentials & ill-implemented plans.transparency & development is the real deal.
Luckily enough,i participated in formulating a good number of sustainable strategies and development goals funded by lots of taxpayer's hard-earned money & only seeing like 95% of those ending up in top secret files instead of being implemented,these clowns always find ways to sneak in their politics and treacherous plan b's instead of employing what they've been instructed by qualified institutions and individuals.
Confidential my foot!!these 'excuses of men' can make a person wish to change a carrier out of disappointment.
They will never understand that it comes a time it's not about the money anymore but rather the level of self-actualization that can only be realized from a man doing something beneficial for his ever-deteriorating nation.
That ugly guy up there is the one who is running the implementative part of the government as if it's a drugs cartel.

Huu ni utumbo mtupu, kwanza watuambie comfidential document ni zipi? maana hata za kifisadi zinagongwa mihuri ya confidential. Hawa TISS ndio wangeweza kuweka clasification ya documents. Hata barua kwa nyumba ndogo ni confidential. Au wana maana ya Classified. Kwa kweli CCM hawajui hata walifanyalo, eeee Mola wasaidie.

Nashindwa kuelewa kuwa serikali yetu inaposema kitu ni confidential huwa inamaanisha nini exactly? Ni siri za nchi ambazo hazipaswi kuonwa na maadui zetu wa ndani na nje au zile shoddy deals ni mikataba ya kifisadi ambayo serikali imetuingiza chaka?:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Utapeli sio confidential...wafanye mema wananchi watashughulikia media zote zinazoleta uzushi kwa kususia kununua umbeya wao. Sasa wao wanaficha yasiyotakiwa kufichwa ili iweje? teh teh teh

The government of United Republic of Tanzania has warned all media and citizens who have a tendency of revealing government documents stamped Confidential.

Mizengo-Pinda.jpg

Tanzania's Prime Minister, Mizengo Pinda who has insisted on the government decision to take action upon all media and citizens who will be caught with confidential materials.

The government has said all media and citizens who will fall under police hands with ‘confidential materials' will face consequences.

"I want to warn our fellow media practitioners, you Mr MP and other citizens that once you are caught with confidential documents legal actions will be taken upon you." said the Prime Minister, Mizengo Pinda today morning.

The Prime Minister, Pinda was responding to CCM Tabora Urban legislator, Ismail Aden Rage who asked for the government stand on the tendency of different media to use documents with confidential stamp in their stories.

"I would like to know if these media are allowed and if me as the MP, I have any protection in revealing these confidential materials!"

The PM said always documents stamped confidential needs high protection because are important for the government's plans and implementations of development goals.
PAMBAF Pinda na wenzako mnatuibia na kutupora raslimali zetu na taarifa za ujambazi mnaziita "confidential". time will tell tutawashughulikia nyie majambawazi mnaotuibia na kutaka kuficha taarifa za wizi. Hamtutishi damn it!

Hivi kwani hizi media ndiyo huwa inazitunza hizo kumbukumbu za siri? Hapa kunauwalakini, wangejisafisha kwanza kisha wawape dhamana watumishi wenye maadili ili kuweza kutunza siri nzuri za serikali. Siri za ubadhilifu huwa ndiyo zinavuja maranyingi.

Document yenye kuhujumu uchumi hataka kama ni classified...the game is fair kabisa.Hatutaki kuclassifiy ufisadi,so if this is the way to declassify it(ufisadi),then let it be kwa maslahi ya ukweli ya Taifa.

Hapo umesema mkuu. Kwa maneno ingine: the end justifies the means pale serikali inapogonga mhuri wa confidential au top secret kwenye makabrasha yaliyosheheni misheni za wizi. Kama vile katika masuala ya TBS, serikali lazima ijue kwamba ni kosa la jinai kubandika lebo feki kwenye bidhaa.

The government of United Republic of Tanzania has warned all media and citizens who have a tendency of revealing government documents stamped Confidential.

Mizengo-Pinda.jpg

Tanzania’s Prime Minister, Mizengo Pinda who has insisted on the government decision to take action upon all media and citizens who will be caught with confidential materials.

The government has said all media and citizens who will fall under police hands with ‘confidential materials’ will face consequences.

“I want to warn our fellow media practitioners, you Mr MP and other citizens that once you are caught with confidential documents legal actions will be taken upon you.” said the Prime Minister, Mizengo Pinda today morning.

The Prime Minister, Pinda was responding to CCM Tabora Urban legislator, Ismail Aden Rage who asked for the government stand on the tendency of different media to use documents with confidential stamp in their stories.

“I would like to know if these media are allowed and if me as the MP, I have any protection in revealing these confidential materials!”

The PM said always documents stamped confidential needs high protection because
are important for the government’s plans and implementations of development goals.
Hapo kwenye red my As** s goals gani sio kama upigaji tu, mpaka kieleweke na nasema tutaziweka na kuziprint mpaka kieleweke hatuta print kwamba nchi ina vifaru vingapi, kambi ngapi za jeshi na silaha za aina gani ila wapigaji tutawaandika sana barua kama ya JAIRO unaweza sema its important for the government 's plans and implementations of development goals??? WIZI rushwa ni governments plan???? Hivi hawa watu wanafikiri kwa kutumia nini??? okay masaburi

Nawasikiiza tu!!!!

Liwalo na Liwe

pinda-bungeni-mawazo.jpg

Taratiiiiibu mtafikia hapa
profilepic 2012.JPG

MIZAMBWA
NABII MTARAJIWA!!!

Tena waswekwe rumande wenye viherehere kama Slaa mbowe zito kuwa wana docs za siri za govt na kupata cheap popilarity!

Back
Top Bottom