Tanzanian Leaders Busiest On Earth

Yona F. Maro

R I P
Nov 2, 2006
Dear Tanzanians,

Ours must be the bussiest leaders on earth. I now believe so. I could not do better!!!!!

This is a typical day in their lives.

In the early morning when most of you are still asleep,THE LEADER is on his way to one part of the city to open a workshop on why spouses are fighting so much lately at home.

Then he has to dash through the crazy traffic to the other end of town, to some exclusive suburb hotel to close a seminar on why some Tanzanian would rape another.

Before it is mid-morning, THE LEADER is flying to some reclusive windy town, in the heart of the forest to receive the report of a task force of retired politicians that was "tasked" with finding out why Tanzanians only eat one meal a day and not three as it happens elsewhere in the world.

THE LEADER then needs to have a little rest in this reclusive town and receive a delegation or two from the local leaders, (amid sips of cold juice or wine-this is all he can afford to eat with time running out!!) wishing for a rise in allowances before setting off in the early afternoon to announce the appointment of some respected retired judges to head a commission to inquire into the aggressive tendencies of the populace.

From there, it is approaching late afternoon and THE LEADER has not yet given that press conference he promised the media, there is a dispatch from his office delaying it for a while as the media folks while away time in the heat of the day, all equipment on the ready for THE LEADER to assure them all is well in THE PARTY!

Then it is approaching late afternoon and the climax of the day, receiving a report from some emminent persons on the recommendations of the commission that looked into the matters of nationhood and unity of the country.

Before he goes to sleep, this report has to be studied so that it can be tabled before the Cabinet for approval followed by parliament's approval.

And all this time some IDPs, HIV/AIDS patients, unemployed youth, incarceranted remandees, poverty stricken slum dwellers, the teachers Union, civil servants, wonder what THE LEADER has been doing!

How ungrateful can we be!!!!!!

As i've said many times if there was an Olympic event for attending Seminars, Workshops and just talking with no actual implementation of anything. Tanzanian leaders would win gold everytime.

As long as we have the same lazy, incompetent, corrupt people running this country we will never get anywhere no matter how much we wish.

Je unazikumbuka warsha , komgamano, semina and simply mikutano za kila wizara zilizofanyika 2005/06? Mshiko ulikuwa mzuri na at least in the evinings we have good sexsports

Back
Top Bottom