Tanzania wins MDG award? huh? who comes up with such awards?

mashariki

Sep 21, 2010
Jamani,

wonder if u have seen articles about TZ winning MDGs award, eti ni for progress in MDG

If we listed any of the 8 MDG ,- poverty, maternal health, education, Hiv, and all that, i am sad to hear that UN dares to flatter our government that they are doing well, yet ther problems on the ground are obscene'

How many women in this country have proper access to maternal health care, ARV treatment, a descent education, good environment.

I think journalists shd be fair to us! apart from what the reward means, really what is the issue on ground

Now am sure some parties are going to use thise to garnner votes, yet they are not doing anything in the Uswazis surrounding Dar es Salaam

Jamani,

wonder if u have seen articles about TZ winning MDGs award, eti ni for progress in MDG

If we listed any of the 8 MDG ,- poverty, maternal health, education, Hiv, and all that, i am sad to hear that UN dares to flatter our government that they are doing well, yet ther problems on the ground are obscene'

How many women in this country have proper access to maternal health care, ARV treatment, a descent education, good environment.

I think journalists shd be fair to us! apart from what the reward means, really what is the issue on ground

Now am sure some parties are going to use thise to garnner votes, yet they are not doing anything in the Uswazis surrounding Dar es Salaam
Usinikumbushe nsije nkalia, dada yangu alikufa kwa kukosa huduma nzuri ya uzazi wakati anajifungua.

labda wameshinda kwa kutoa takwimu za kuvutia kwenye makaratasi, lkn ukweli hali ni ngumu.

HATA HIVYO HONGERA TZ.

Back
Top Bottom