Tanzania to build $40m mall in Nairobi

and still Tanzania feed Kenya that suffers hunger every year! I pitty Kenya! Plse mention to me which kenyan companies r those?
You are really a joke Geza. Why do you always fancy depicting your ignorance for all to see. Isn't it better to remain quiet on things you have no idea about?

KCB, EQUITY, NAKUMATT, DAVIS AND SHIRTLIFF, NATION MEDIA.......
Is Nationmedia Kenyan or Aga Khan owned but incorporated in kenya!? so these 5 makes kenya third largest investor? Any of those that injected over $40 mln? and what's Davis and Shirtliff?

Hivi meneja wa nssf,sikuhizi ni nani vile,madata lubigisa au somebody kidata?

Is Nationmedia Kenyan or Aga Khan owned but incorporated in kenya!? so these 5 makes kenya third largest investor? Any of those that injected over $40 mln? and what's Davis and Shirtliff?
So you expected me to give you all the kenyan companies that are investing in Tz... make Google you pal... S.A has more multinationals incorporated in their economy, I wonder if you know that... or you just hate us coz you ain't us.

So you expected me to give you all the kenyan companies that are investing in Tz... make Google you pal... S.A has more multinationals incorporated in their economy, I wonder if you know that... or you just hate us coz you ain't us.
My argument those companies are not kenyan but Western companies incorporated in kenya!

I wonder how come Equity,NAKUMATT,KCB and the likes are foreign... I also wonder why the said foreign companies are not incorporated in Tz.

Evidence????

Tanzania Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) FDI net inflows in Tanzania rose by 13% from USD 1.8bn in 2010 to USD 2.04bn in 2014, making the country the first FDI destination in East Africa. Investments in Tanzania increased largely thanks to the recent discoveries of 45 trillion cubic feet of natural gas reserves, the 2015 World Investment Report of the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) indicates. According to the Foreign Service Institute of the US Department of State, the top five providers of FDI into Tanzania are South Africa, UK, Kenya, Canada, and China.

Read more at: http://www.tanzaniainvest.com/economy and follow us on www.twitter.com/tanzaniainvest

Back
Top Bottom