Tanzania na Hotuba za Makamba

NewDawnTz

JF-Expert Member
Nov 15, 2010
Kimsingi namchukia mkwere.

Hata hivyo sikuamini kama anaweza kuwa na hotuba za kipuuzi kama zile alizokuwa akitoa huku akikenua meno kama ngiri.

Kumbe sikujua kuwa hotuba hizi ni za January Makamba. Like father like son.

Poleni watanzania wenzangu kwa kushibishwa upuuzi wa January Makamba aka "Mvivu wa Kufikiri to the Core" kwa kupindi cha miaka mitano mfululizo (2005 - 2010).

Aliepita alikuwa wa Taarabu na Mchiriku mtupu,

Hebu tuone huyu wa sasa, labda anaweza kutubadilishia rhythms na lyrics na kutuletea reggae

Its all rhetoric. Bla bla bla. Hamna matendo. Upuuz tu. Kama ule wa 2005 wakat wa uzinduz wa bunge, 2010, yale yale. Duh!

Kama hotubas wasn't to the point, why blame the speech writer only? I think the prez should be responsible for that too, he should always analyze what's written for him. It's unbelievable if he doesn't.

For sure, if that is the case, Makamba Januari should not be blamed. There must be something wrong with His Excellency, Hon., Dr., Coln (rtd), Chair of ccm, J. Kikwete.

Kama hotubas wasn't to the point, why blame the speech writer only? I think the prez should be responsible for that too, he should always analyze what's written for him. It's unbelievable if he doesn't.

The issue is that, may be president doesn't care at all. He is always blamed for being misled and talking without having proper information as it happened during the Government-TUCTA saga.

The problem with Makamba is that he didn't provide prez with proper information, i do not know if it was intentional or accidental, but all in all he made a mistake of not preparing and handling proper speeches to prez

Back
Top Bottom