Tanzania Failed Opposition threatens Political and Fiscal stability of the country

The long-term fiscal and political stability of stronger Tanzania nation in modern times is directly threatened by “opposition parties,” largely due to a number of factors such as their malicious acts and ineffective opposition parties and the proliferation of conflicts caused by said oppositionist such as CHADEMA.

WE NEED EVIDENCE FOR THIS. PLEASE PEFORM A DOUBLE BLINDED, CONTOLLED RESEARCH TO CONFIRM THAT ONCE UPON A TIME IN TANZANIA THERE WAS FISCAL AND POLITICAL STABILITY, CAN YOU CONFIRM THAT IT IS THIS FACTOR CHADEMA NOT UJINGA THE REASON FOR SUCH TRANQUILITY ONLY ONCE FOUND IN UPANGA AND MASAKI?

Consequently, the problems posed by the failed oppositionist continue to pose a stark distraction to moving the government of President Jakaya Kikwete forward in the global efforts to empower Tanzanians in the global nations.

REPHRASE PLEASE, THE GVT DOES NOT BELONG TO JAKAYA KIKWETE...ALSO CAN YOU FURTHER EXPLAIN WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ....empower Tanzanians in the global nations....... WHICH EMPOWERNMENT DID YOU WANTTO ADRESS TO YOUR READERS?

The focus on failed oppositionist parties is germane to this discussion due to the fact that Tanzanians maintains the dubious and notorious distinction of having some of the worst opposition parties who are trying to cause civil conflicts without care of the peace that existed since the birth of Tanzania.

CAN YOU INTRODUCE THE COUNTRIES TO YOUR REFERENCE THAT DO BETTER THAN TANZANIA? AT THIS JUNCTURE, CAN YOU PLEASE DISCUSS THE CONDUCT OF RELEVANT AUTHORITIES ADMINISTERING POLITICAL PROCESSES? - LITERATURE PLEASE!!

However, just being the opposition party in name or during an election year is not a panacea for the effective practice of democracy. Failed or ineffective opposition parties across Tanzania, over the years have, in a way, contributed to the alienation of a large group of the national population for which the parties were organized in the first place. Not all their troubles are self-induced. Some stem from election laws or government policies that weigh heavily against them.

CAN YOU FURTHER DESCRIBE WHAT ARE THE EFFECTIVE PRACTICES OF DEMOCRACY? - i AM worried that you might not be knowing what you are writing! --- CAN YOU CLEARLY DESCRIBE WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA TO JUDGE A PARTY AS FAILED OR INEFFECTIVE? -

A credible opposition in Tanzania today must demonstrate that it is viable, credible, and above all, can focus on maintaining a national presence rather than ethnic loyalties. They must see themselves as a government-in-waiting fully capable of participating in the national life of the nation, and not merely a party out of power. Its own philosophy and ideology must appeal to the largest and ethnically blind populace as possible to merit any relevance.

HOW DO YOU SEE USING THE ETHNICALLY BLIND OF THE MAJORITY AS THE TOOL TO HAVE THE STATE MACHINERY? IN THIS LINE IS IT OK TO SUGGEST THAT THE RULING PART TANZANIA MAKE USE OF SUCH FACTOR TO RULE? - IS NOT VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS?

The opposition must also work diligently to attract the best minds locally that can research, develop and apply political, social, fiscal and economic alternatives to national issues for the general good of the nation.

THIS IS NOT NEWS, NO DOUBT THAT ALL THE THINK TANKS ARE THERE DOING THE RIGHT THING!! - SURELY YOU ARE DOING THE SAME TO ccm?

Another ideal is the formation of a united opposition climate such as building alliances and constituency building capacity in an effort to yield a credible representation in elections. Long term planning for political maturity and ultimate governance is not a luxury either.

DO YOU LEARN FROM HISTORY? WHAT IS THE USE OF BOOKS AND RESEARCH TO YOU? DO YOU MEAN THAT PARTIES LIKE nccr? cuf? SAU? DOVUTWA ET AL ARE WORKING IN THE SAME PLATFORM TO CHADEMA?

BY THE WAY, HOW DID YOU GET YOURSELF ENROLLED IN jf? GO AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER SUPERVISOR!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you define a failed opposition. Or a failed anything for that matter? If Chadema is a failed opposition the likes of you would be sleeping comfortably, no? But you are here day and night ruminating this and that about Chadema. Get a life

Mkuu, this is awesome.

It is one of those comments which are brief, accurate and precise to an incompetent one.

CHADEMANS this is what you CDM don't have in your IQS/party. Quote from JFK "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country."
,,,,,,,,and yes what I can do for my country Tanzania is to chase out all of you down to hell. I mean ccm fisadis. If I do this then don't come out yelling all this stupidity gay!

• Thanks
Reactions: LAT
The long-term fiscal and political stability of stronger Tanzania nation in modern times is directly threatened by "opposition parties," largely due to a number of factors such as their malicious acts and ineffective opposition parties and the proliferation of conflicts caused by said oppositionist such as CHADEMA.

Consequently, the problems posed by the failed oppositionist continue to pose a stark distraction to moving the government of President Jakaya Kikwete forward in the global efforts to empower Tanzanians in the global nations.

The focus on failed oppositionist parties is germane to this discussion due to the fact that Tanzanians maintains the dubious and notorious distinction of having some of the worst opposition parties who are trying to cause civil conflicts without care of the peace that existed since the birth of Tanzania.

However, just being the opposition party in name or during an election year is not a panacea for the effective practice of democracy. Failed or ineffective opposition parties across Tanzania, over the years have, in a way, contributed to the alienation of a large group of the national population for which the parties were organized in the first place. Not all their troubles are self-induced. Some stem from election laws or government policies that weigh heavily against them.

A credible opposition in Tanzania today must demonstrate that it is viable, credible, and above all, can focus on maintaining a national presence rather than ethnic loyalties. They must see themselves as a government-in-waiting fully capable of participating in the national life of the nation, and not merely a party out of power. Its own philosophy and ideology must appeal to the largest and ethnically blind populace as possible to merit any relevance.

The opposition must also work diligently to attract the best minds locally that can research, develop and apply political, social, fiscal and economic alternatives to national issues for the general good of the nation.

Another ideal is the formation of a united opposition climate such as building alliances and constituency building capacity in an effort to yield a credible representation in elections. Long term planning for political maturity and ultimate governance is not a luxury either.

I find your article to be an oxmoron!
Like Joe Biden likes to say " Are you kiddin' me"??????
Activities of the opposition political parties in any country don't hinder the daily operations of the incumbent administration.
Here in the US, We do have Tea Party, Ultra-conservative political machine and the GOP putting Obama on the ropes day in day out, but that doesn't mean Obama's administration is threatened and doen't have to function!
CCM/JK and you are trying to find some feeble excuses. The bottom line is: JK and CCM have failed to lead, and the wananchi will always exercise their constitutional right by voicing their anger through demos etc.
You better polish your mental thinking capacity before you can write such a ridiculous and salacious article in our esteemed forum.

Mkuu Ketav Ashur,

Your argument is not enough to convince me that you have a say in Tanzanian politics. You may end up left in the wings and real opposition thriving.

The long-term fiscal and political stability of stronger Tanzania nation in modern times is directly threatened by "opposition parties," largely due to a number of factors such as their malicious acts and ineffective opposition parties and the proliferation of conflicts caused by said oppositionist such as CHADEMA.

The correlation between this article and reality in Tanzanian politics is zero.

You were almost making sense, except for the part that they filibustered every single effort done by JK and CCM. Where do you think the idological pressure on chademans comes from?
I must remind you of some probity about CDM, they are "obstructionist". Just read the replication of your fellow JF's CDM. I know it is hard for CDM to comprehend the varity.

I wanted to ignore you, but I have found that you are writing from the back bench with no frontline information, and you sound deeply relying on other political models outside Tanzania such as US et al. Do you mean CDM had been available for the past 50 years?

CHADEMANS this is what you CDM don't have in your IQS/party. Quote from JFK "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country."
Still doesn't understand what you really mean?, or just want to post something on JF?. These are the kind of questions you have to ask those in power who have turned into welfare survivors, no power no free lunch for them, thats why they are ready to kill or rape the peoples decision through "chakachua" for that, remember January 27 2001?.

My conclusion: The whole post is a total rubbish as it doesn't connect what's really happening in Tanzania with it. TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME WITH FACTS ON THE GROUND. BEST WISHES

The role of opposition is to challenge the government and maintain the check and balance and imparting the alternative views to the mass.Opposition party is a government in waiting.Our people are poor because of the misery caused by poor leadership,it's not the will of God.Some politicians lean on devine sentiments to deceive the masses

I dont support it when people get so gullible by attributing one's successes to the will of God. How can you infer that a weak leader surrounded by corrupt sycophants is God's will? As far as I'm concerned you use the name of God to suit your political views and to my understanding of God, that's an offensive sin.

“Trying to cause civil conflicts without care of the peace that existed since the birth of Tanzania”

The above has been your adage since you are on the beneficial side of it! You will never fool Tanzanians again; they are dog-tired with your nonsense slogans; we need see our country develop and a promising future for our coming generation, we don’t want see a small group of people controlling our economy and not only controlling also misusing our natural resources.
We trust in Chadema.

"Trying to cause civil conflicts without care of the peace that existed since the birth of Tanzania"

The above has been your adage since you are on the beneficial side of it! You will never fool Tanzanians again; they are dog-tired with your nonsense slogans; we need see our country develop and a promising future for our coming generation, we don't want see a small group of people controlling our economy and not only controlling also misusing our natural resources.
We trust in Chadema.

What offering does CDM have at the table?

The role of opposition is to challenge the government and maintain the check and balance and imparting the alternative views to the mass.Opposition party is a government in waiting.Our people are poor because of the misery caused by poor leadership,it's not the will of God.Some politicians lean on devine sentiments to deceive the masses

I dont support it when people get so gullible by attributing one's successes to the will of God. How can you infer that a weak leader surrounded by corrupt sycophants is God's will? As far as I'm concerned you use the name of God to suit your political views and to my understanding of God, that's an offensive sin.

Where did you get the red words?

The correlation between this article and reality in Tanzanian politics is zero.

I wanted to ignore you, but I have found that you are writing from the back bench with no frontline information, and you sound deeply relying on other political models outside Tanzania such as US et al. Do you mean CDM had been available for the past 50 years?

Still doesn't understand what you really mean?, or just want to post something on JF?. These are the kind of questions you have to ask those in power who have turned into welfare survivors, no power no free lunch for them, thats why they are ready to kill or rape the peoples decision through "chakachua" for that, remember January 27 2001?.

My conclusion: The whole post is a total rubbish as it doesn't connect what's really happening in Tanzania with it. TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME WITH FACTS ON THE GROUND. BEST WISHES

Your conclusion is below par.

What offering does CDM have at the table?[/QUOTE]

Here here... CDM brings:
1. Ethics in public managament system
2. Confidence that yes we can as a people & we don;t need uncle sam to feed us
3. A sense of belonging & that we Tanzanians (all tz) are entitled to a decent life, free from 'preventable' diesease, from violence and descrimination, free state intimidation and above all DIGNITY
3. Pride and patrotism to this (once a very optimitic) nation

and to you SIR and your masters CDM brings KEKO, becuase that's where you belong!

Mkuu Ketav Ashur,

Your argument is not enough to convince me that you have a say in Tanzanian politics. You may end up left in the wings and real opposition thriving.

Do you have a say in Tanzanian politics or do I have to have a say in oder to blandish you?

What offering does CDM have at the table?[/QUOTE]

Here here... CDM brings:
1. Ethics in public managament system
2. Confidence that yes we can as a people & we don;t need uncle sam to feed us
3. A sense of belonging & that we Tanzanians (all tz) are entitled to a decent life, free from 'preventable' diesease, from violence and descrimination, free state intimidation and above all DIGNITY
3. Pride and patrotism to this (once a very optimitic) nation

and to you SIR and your masters CDM brings KEKO, becuase that's where you belong!

How will you do that while your party people don't even pay tax!!

I find your article to be an oxmoron!
Like Joe Biden likes to say " Are you kiddin' me"??????
Activities of the opposition political parties in any country don't hinder the daily operations of the incumbent administration.
Here in the US, We do have Tea Party, Ultra-conservative political machine and the GOP putting Obama on the ropes day in day out, but that doesn't mean Obama's administration is threatened and doen't have to function!
CCM/JK and you are trying to find some feeble excuses. The bottom line is: JK and CCM have failed to lead, and the wananchi will always exercise their constitutional right by voicing their anger through demos etc.
You better polish your mental thinking capacity before you can write such a ridiculous and salacious article in our esteemed forum.

So, what/who are you, Republicans or Democrats?

DO YOU LEARN FROM HISTORY? WHAT IS THE USE OF BOOKS AND RESEARCH TO YOU? DO YOU MEAN THAT PARTIES LIKE nccr? cuf? SAU? DOVUTWA ET AL ARE WORKING IN THE SAME PLATFORM TO CHADEMA?

BY THE WAY, HOW DID YOU GET YOURSELF ENROLLED IN jf? GO AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER SUPERVISOR!!!!!!!!!!!

No I don't. The history of opposition!!!? Remind yourself about NCCR-M? Where are they?

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom