Tanzania: A call for change!

Lizzy,]I am a strong advocate of constitution reforms as the only way toward true development.

Mkuu I agree with you in so far as its a way towards developmet..., BUT its not the only way, in addition to new constitution CCM must go because with Mizizi yao they can continue bending the rules... as they have been doing lakini if they die and we remain with political parties of nearly equal power, then there will be Hope.

Mkuu its true we need strategies, I think first step is to get new Tume kuhakikisha no more kuchakachua.., then awareness everybody needs to open their eyes and realize CCM is the enemy.., then The Party which comes into power needs kufilisi the current CCM cutting some of the roots , there and then kutakuwa na level playing field and it will be easy for opposition to monitor anyone who is in power.. Sababu with the new People on the same CCM its just Different Cast, Same Script

You said it, mkuu. If you can't win the game, then change the rules for Allah's sake.

Mkuu its true we need strategies, I think first step is to get new Tume kuhakikisha no more kuchakachua.., then awareness everybody needs to open their eyes and realize CCM is the enemy.., then The Party which comes into power needs kufilisi the current CCM cutting some of the roots , there and then kutakuwa na level playing field and it will be easy for opposition to monitor anyone who is in power.. Sababu with the new People on the same CCM its just Different Cast, Same Script

Voice, infact that's what scares CCM to maximum.

They know for sure that once new government is in power all CCM asserts obtained through the taxes of all Wananchi will be confiscated and perhaps the move will go far to individual accounts. When Chenge said Vijisenti he meant that his money is peanut as compared to colleagues in ruling elite. In this context, CCM will use every technic to either write the constitution of their own or use hungry scholars for the same.

We should not move our eyes from the ball, the constitution should be written by people and not group of people who pretend to present our opinions. If there is any point we need to stand firm,this is it.

Finally.. a young lady writing this warms my heart! I hope other ladies here will follow suit. Kudos Lizzy!

Mkuu I agree with you in so far as its a way towards developmet..., BUT its not the only way, in addition to new constitution CCM must go because with Mizizi yao they can continue bending the rules... as they have been doing lakini if they die and we remain with political parties of nearly equal power, then there will be Hope.

Voice, if you recall the result of last election, there is no doubt that CCM's time is up big time. The trend mimic the KANU in Kenya. Imagine, where CCM had strong matured candidate, wananchi opted to give a seat to High school Boy. That's a signal that the next election is an uphill task for CCM.

If you happen to watch JK in Dodoma at the climax of CCM birthday, it was obvious that he was frail and tired. He spend time to warn his fellow CCM of the strong opposition ahead. JK knows for sure that CCM of Mwalimu will collapse in his hands. Unfortunate, they own all state organs including government coffer where they can swindle billion for the same. The only way to stop them is new constitution.

I am not saying Constitution reform is an absolute way,however looking at the frustrations and illiteracy level of our people, I'm forced to take the old path to begin with. As I said earlier let changes stirred up but allow them to happen spontaneous.

Good stuff!! Lizzy i am still into this empowering problem, we cannot do anything if majority are still blurred, we really need to change their attitudes so we can all move together. Majority in the rural areas are the sufferers, and they are desperately in need of information for changes.

Well.. Mwalimu once said that there is nothing more dangerous in politics than when the government lose the people's trust. He said something to the effect that when that happens "the people will take up arms and remove that silly government". The point I think he was trying to make is that; the government must always work for the interests of its people nothing less, nothing more.

What's the harm in playing the same music over and over again if someone else needs to hear it?

who is listening? it appears you are playing it to the same audience which knows and understands the problem!
a simple question: ulielimisha wangapi kwenye umuhimu wa uchaguzi na uelewa wa nini wanachagua? Ulijiunga kwenye kampeni program au hata kuanzisha campaign program yeyote ya uelimishaji?

But hey...i dont want to be negative here. I like that you have taken akin interest in the issues that matter most. Keep it up and by all means try to educate others. There appears to be very little understanding of the duties of governance and government. And as i say...change begins with you!

Mzee Mwanakijiji

Govt ya Tanzania imepoteza trust muda mrefu sana uliopita. Tatizo ni imepoteza hiyo trust kwa sehemu ndogo sana ya population yenye uelewa. Hakuna kitu kilichonisikitisha kama kuona watu walivyokuwa wananajaa kwenye kampeni za kikwete. Na hii ni baada ya ishu kama za richmond, meremeta, EPA, ile ya 'mbayuwayu', nk.

Juzi tena imetokea ishu ya bajeti mbili, ishu ambayo inatakiwa kuangusha serikali yeyote duniani. Lakini hakuna hata mmoja aliye-resign. Wamewapiga sound wawekezaji huku waTz wameendelea kulala. Mimi sina imani kabisa na figure yeyote inayotelewa na hii serikali. Its actually not a government but a circus show!

F* them all...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am ready, though I don't know how because I live some miles away from Dar. I would like to camp at the Gymkhana grounds close to Magogoni House and make as loud noise as I can.

who is listening? it appears you are playing it to the same audience which knows and understands the problem!
a simple question: ulielimisha wangapi kwenye umuhimu wa uchaguzi na uelewa wa nini wanachagua? Ulijiunga kwenye kampeni program au hata kuanzisha campaign program yeyote ya uelimishaji?
But hey...i dont want to be negative here. I like that you have taken akin interest in the issues that matter most. Keep it up and by all means try to educate others. There appears to be very little understanding of the duties of governance and government. And as i say...change begins with you!

Wote waliopo karibu na mimi.....

Once you quote Nyerere, I realized that you're Old school. Nonesense article.

Labda mkisikiliza hii mtajua kwanini CCM haipaswi kuendelea kuwa madarakani.

Policy makers have Lazy muscles.President and his team seems to be Celebrities.

Please listen to Dambisa Moyo. and find some reasons why and why Tanzania is ........

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr.Dambisa Moyo is a brilliant Economist.Nimesoma vitabu vyake na ameandika ndani ya reality context.

-Ni juzi tu baada ya Sata kuingia madarakani ameamua kumtumia baada y kuona mataifa mengine yanamtumia hususani Botswana na makampuni makubwa kama consultant

Kitabu chake cha 'Dead Aid' kimeenda deep jinsi Afrika tunavyotegemea US na Europe at our detriment

Akija Tanzania sijui ataandika nini hasa anapopenda kutoa mfano kuwa Rwanda kusajili makampuni inachukua only 30 minutes na kuifanya Rwanda kuwa mioni mwa mataifa friendly zaidi kwa investment duniani.In Tanzania it takes ages to register a Business

-Pia kwa mfano 65% ya population ni vijana under 30 lakini serikali haioni potential ya kuwekeza kwa hii vijana kujenga uchumi baadae

Back
Top Bottom