Takwimu za wanawake wa zamani na sasa katika mapenzi !!!!!!!

Kimbweka

JF-Expert Member
Jul 16, 2009
[h=6]1970.NIPENDE LAKINI USINIGUSE
1980.NIGUSE LAKINI USINIBUSU
1990.NIBUSU LAKINI USINIFANYE KITU
2000.FANYA KILA KITU LAKINI USIMWAMBIE MTU
2011.FANYA KILA KITU LAKINI JUA HAUPO PEKE YAKO

Hiiv ni kweli waungwana?
[/h]

2012... Fanya nyuma tu, mbele hauta enjoy kabisa.

Teheteheteheee!!!!

[h=6]1970.NIPENDE LAKINI USINIGUSE
1980.NIGUSE LAKINI USINIBUSU
1990.NIBUSU LAKINI USINIFANYE KITU
2000.FANYA KILA KITU LAKINI USIMWAMBIE MTU
2011.FANYA KILA KITU LAKINI JUA HAUPO PEKE YAKO

Hiiv ni kweli waungwana?
[/h]

kimbweka huyoooo!

aisee, such a complex scenario captured accurately in such a few lines....

The era of Miss Independent
Saturday, 14 July 2012 11:20
THE CITIZEN

It appears that the good old guys, who treated a woman like a queen, opened the doors and pulled out seats, are quickly disappearing into thin air. But recently a friend's experience shed more light on the matter and helped me understand why gentlemen are becoming extinct.

This guy- we call him Dan- went on a date that didn't turn out quite well. According to him, the date brushed his manhood the wrong way and left him wondering if there were any more ladies left.

Apparently the girl in question insisted on splitting the bill halfway. It's not like my friend could not afford dinner and a few drinks, his date thought it was the ‘modest' thing to do. That aside, she suggested that they become just ‘friends with benefits' and not soul mates-as Dan would have wished-because she was not ready for a relationship. This left Dan really upset.

Death of the gentleman
I totally understood why he was upset – she didn't get it. Lately, liberation is the key word for women. Even in marriage and dating women want to prove how independent they are.

I honestly think we have got it all wrong and will be the sore losers in the end. Think about it; gentlemen would still be here if we had kept them relevant. But in the era of the independent woman and feminism movement, there is no room for him. My mother once told me that certain things must remain constant despite the changing times. If a man asks you out on a date for instance, regardless of his economic state, let him pay the bill because he is the man. And I don't think this denies any woman her independence.

Have roles been reversed?
I am always at loggerheads with my mother and aunt because they believe that today's women have lost their femininity and are now taking up roles traditionally assigned to men. "Women want to provide, protect and decide; what will the man do?" they ask.

The older generation believes that the 'what a man can do, a woman can do better' notion has not only deluded women into thinking they can be men, but is also the reason we are mourning the death of the gentleman.

I once had an editor who insisted that not all women are ladies and I never got it until later in life. The word lady evokes images of a polite young woman in a dress, acting all demure and dainty-like. Their behaviour and appearance says it all.
But that image is an illusion for the modern woman, who in the wake of liberation talk spends the night bar hopping, aggressively pursues men for casual sex, sports tattoos of skulls, drinks like old men and curses like a sailor. This is certainly un-lady like.

Misbehaving like a lady
Is it too old-fashioned for women today to embrace the agreeable femininity or are we so madly consumed by what we own and have?

I'm convinced that the reserved and sophisticated lady has been replaced by the modern woman who is coarse and blunt, starts fights and wears skimpily, all in the name of being expressive, independent and free. Even the ideal woman has changed in the media. She is often depicted as the economically stable woman who spends her time and money at will.
While I swear by gender equality, and believe women should be given an equal chance, it's a totally different world out there.

Head and tail
Male or female, our roles and behaviour are defined by our sexual differences. And it is at this point that women really need to succumb to nature, they should be ladies and let men be men.

If you don't know where to start, take a cue from the Proverbs 31 woman who is submissive, industrious, a homemaker and caregiver.
While the modern woman insists that she be treated like a lady, she must remember that to be treated like one, she must act like one.
Become the kind of lady a man can proudly take home to meet his parents. A woman who, respects herself, controls her urges, dresses modestly and enjoys being a lady.
Is it possible to reach the point in your life when you can demand respect and get it because you deserve it? Yes, it will happen when one becomes a real lady.

Source: chaxtine@yahoo.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Poa tu Kaunga...Hujambo wewe? Weekend yajo imeendaje?

Aisee ilikuwa kazi mtindo mmoja, niliweza kusali tu then nikaingia mzigoni.

So what do u think kuhusu hiyo article uliyotubandikia?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: BAK
Aisee ilikuwa kazi mtindo mmoja, niliweza kusali tu then nikaingia mzigoni.

So what do u think kuhusu hiyo article uliyotubandikia
?

Hahahahahah lol! Nilishakusoma unataka kwenda wapi Kaunga .... Mtazamo wa mahusiano kati ya vizazi vya zamani na vya sasa kamwe hauwezi kulingana hivyo lazima kutakuwa na mtazamo tofauti kati ya vizazi hivi. Pole kwa kuingia mzigoni na leo pia, bado una kazi nyingi sana?

Last edited by a moderator:
Asante BAK, yes nimetingwa mpaka August, nitaishi lakini!
Sawa naona umetoa mtazamo wa kusummarize, nimeshindwa kukunail; ha ha ha!

Haya siku njema, mie ngoja nipige horizontal now! Kesho pal!

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom