Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Tafsiri ya Maneno

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Lugha' started by emanuel.feruzi, Aug 25, 2010.

1. emanuel.feruzi

emanuel.feruzi Senior Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Leo nimekiwa nikiswahilisha baadhi ya programu na nikakumbana na maneno ambayo sikuweza kupata tafsiri kwa ajili ya matumizi ya kwenye kompyuta:-
    • animate - give lifelike qualities to; "animated cartoons"
    • animation - the rapid display of a sequence of images of 2-D or 3-D artwork or model positions in order to create an illusion of movement.
    • disable - make unable to perform a certain action; "disable this command on your computer"
    • pagination - the process of dividing web content and displaying it on separate pages. On the computers, pagination is used for such things as displaying a limited number of results on search engine results pages, or showing a limited number of posts when viewing a forum thread.
    • suite - software suite or application suite is a collection of computer programs, usually application software and programming software of related functionality, often sharing a more-or-less common user interface and some ability to smoothly exchange data with each other.
    • backslash - ( \ ) is a typographical mark (glyph) used chiefly in computing
    • standalone - A program, function or system that operates on its own and has no interfaces.
    • synchronization - (process) multiple processes are to join up or handshake at a certain point, so as to reach an agreement or commit to a certain sequence of action, (data) keeping multiple copies of a dataset in coherence with one another, or to maintain data integrity

Tafsiri tunayohitaji ni kwa ajili ya matumizi ya kwenye kompyuta.

Natanguliza shukurani.

2. Safari_ni_Safari

Safari_ni_Safari JF-Expert Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Wasiliana na BAKITA...for fee that is

3. Safari_ni_Safari

Safari_ni_Safari JF-Expert Member

Aug 25, 2010
  4. emanuel.feruzi

Aug 26, 2010
    I am working on open source projects that do not have a budget for, so I was wondering if my fellow Swahili speakers can assist me on this.

When I get a budget I will definitely make sure that I consult BAKITA, at a fee. I am expanding the glossary that was done by the kiLinux project on Firefox and OpenOffice.

So I am really asking for help.

5. emanuel.feruzi

Aug 26, 2010
  6. Masika

Masika JF-Expert Member

Aug 26, 2010
    nasubiri kwa hamu, wekeni majibu
    synchronization.....