T.I afungwa jela mwaka mmoja

Kibunango

Platinum Member
Aug 29, 2006
capt.b68c7efc3c5f4973b4018f8c95b4bbab.people_t_i__nyet525.jpg

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – T.I. will be coming to Arkansas by May 26 to serve a prison sentence on federal weapons charges.

The 28-year-old rapper, whose real name is Clifford J. Harris Jr., will be serving his sentence of one year and a day at the Forrest City low-security federal prison. Paperwork filed in his federal court case shows he has until noon on May 26 to report for his sentence.

Prison officials didn't immediately return a call Friday for comment.
Harris pleaded guilty to the charges after he tried to buy a stash of machine guns and silencers to protect himself after his best friend was killed. He will also pay a $100,000 fine as part of his sentence.

Source: AP

Hii sio breaking news tena, ilishajulikana anakwenda ndani tangu first/second hearing yake.

Mshamba wa Zenji wewe...ndio unasikia leo TI kunyeshewa mvua moja?
Anaenda kuanza kutumikia mvua kwa mwaka mmoja na siku moja (siku 366)... by the way bado ana siku kama kumi hivi za kushangaa shangaa down town.
Kifungo kilishatolewa!

Bora aende akatumikie kifungo maana ilikuwa shida mtaani akitokea basi na chicks nazo zinaweuka...
ti_drama.jpg

aah basi bora akae huko miaka 2.....lol sasa kama atakaa kwenye gereza kama lile nililoona kwenye proson break lazima arudi akiwa mark D. mosha

Mwache tea yai ende jela bana si unajua ndo zake bw. Kijana wa 'ku live his life' ndo hayo malyf ayatakayo si ndivyo. R.i.p(rest in prison)

Back
Top Bottom