System Error!!!!

The Finest

JF-Expert Member
Jul 14, 2010
A woman is having sex with her lover in an apartment 20 stories high. Suddenly her husband returns from a long trip, and she hears him approaching

So she tells the lover: "do not move at all. I will resolve this situation!"

Comes the husband: "who is this?" asked the husband

Wife: "oh sweetie. this is just a robot I bought to have sex with when you are not around, so that I don't have to cheat with your friends or with the neighbours. I did it because you spend all the time travelling and you know that I uhhm have needs!!"

Husband: "oh honey I understand perfectly well. I believe you. Ok let's do a quickie now, I came home as fast as I can and I'm extremely horny now!!"

Wife: " OH NO DARLLING. yesterday I got my period. you better take a bath, I'll prepare something to eat - so long"

The lover is left with the husband in the room alone, while the wife walked out

Husband: "Damn I'm so ****ing horny... I am going to **** this robot instead.." he tries entering the robot from his behind.
With a metallic and robotic voice the lover proclaims

SYSTEM ERROR! WRONG
HOLE!!. SYSTEM ERROR! WRONG HOLE!!"

The husband says: "**** this crappy robot. I'm going to throw it out of the god damn window!!" the lover realises that he's 20 stories high in the apartment and exclaims:

"SOFTWARE UPDATE!!!! SOFTWARE UPDATE!!!! You MAY TRY AGAIN. I REPEAT. TRY AGAIN!!!"