Swaziland: King Mswati's 12th Wife 'Kicked Out Of Palace'

nngu007

JF-Expert Member
Aug 2, 2010
AfricaTeam, 11/20/2011 5:41:51 AM
Africa

02011112054151AM.bmp

Swaziland's king Mswati III's 12th wife, who was last year caught in bed with the justice minister, said on Sunday she has been kicked out of the palace after pepper-spraying a security guard.

Nothando Dube, also known by the royal name inkhosikati LaDube, was ordered to "immediately leave the palace' by royal governor Timothy Mthethwa and other members of the royal family, according to reports.

LaDube, 23, who has been under house arrest since her scandalous affair with justice minister Ndumiso Mamba came to light, told the Sunday Times that she was thrown out after she tried to leave the palace to take her child to hospital. The two-year-old had injured herself while playing.

But a guard at the gate refused to let her out.

"He threatened to hit me, saying I am not going anywhere with my child, who was bleeding from a deep wound," she told the newspaper.

She said an altercation ensued between herself and the guard as she was "physically prevented" from leaving the palace.

"I had to protect myself so I pepper sprayed him in the eyes," she said.

The matter was reported to the Queen Mother, who apparently decided that she had been disrespectful and had to be kicked out.

LaDube, who married the polygamist king when she was 16-years-old, said she had not seen her husband for almost a year, and was punched and kicked by another guard in July when she demanded to see him.

She said she couldn't take all her belongings because they just said "you have to pack and leave now".

She was told to leave her three young children behind. It is not clear where she is currently staying.

The events took place when Mswati was taking part in a sacred ritual which requires him to live in seclusion for almost two months. Her powerful mother is in charge of royal affairs during his absence.

LaDube is the third of Mswati's 13 wives to leave the palace since 2004.

Minister Mamba resigned after his affair with the royal spouse was exposed.

Reuters

Congratulations for leaving this modern Women slavery.
AfricaTeam, 11/20/2011 5:41:51 AM
Africa

02011112054151AM.bmp

Swaziland's king Mswati III's 12th wife, who was last year caught in bed with the justice minister, said on Sunday she has been kicked out of the palace after pepper-spraying a security guard.

Nothando Dube, also known by the royal name inkhosikati LaDube, was ordered to "immediately leave the palace' by royal governor Timothy Mthethwa and other members of the royal family, according to reports.

LaDube, 23, who has been under house arrest since her scandalous affair with justice minister Ndumiso Mamba came to light, told the Sunday Times that she was thrown out after she tried to leave the palace to take her child to hospital. The two-year-old had injured herself while playing.

But a guard at the gate refused to let her out.

"He threatened to hit me, saying I am not going anywhere with my child, who was bleeding from a deep wound," she told the newspaper.

She said an altercation ensued between herself and the guard as she was "physically prevented" from leaving the palace.

"I had to protect myself so I pepper sprayed him in the eyes," she said.

The matter was reported to the Queen Mother, who apparently decided that she had been disrespectful and had to be kicked out.

LaDube, who married the polygamist king when she was 16-years-old, said she had not seen her husband for almost a year, and was punched and kicked by another guard in July when she demanded to see him.

She said she couldn't take all her belongings because they just said "you have to pack and leave now".

She was told to leave her three young children behind. It is not clear where she is currently staying.

The events took place when Mswati was taking part in a sacred ritual which requires him to live in seclusion for almost two months. Her powerful mother is in charge of royal affairs during his absence.

LaDube is the third of Mswati's 13 wives to leave the palace since 2004.

Minister Mamba resigned after his affair with the royal spouse was exposed.

Reuters

Oh yeah Modern Day Slavery... He does not even remember her since he picked her from the dance... Shame!!!

Huyu Mfalme niaje? analazimisha mambo wakati uwezo wake wa kuyamudu ni mdogo, huh...!

"She was told to leave her three young children behind. It is not clear where she is currently staying". Umri miaka 23, watoto 3!

127893-050-2CF3F681.jpg

Sidahni kama huyu jamaa ana uwezo wa kuwamudu hata wake waili na figure hii

hayo manyama ya uzembe hawezi hata kumridhisha mke mmoja hao wanawake wanaenda hapo kwa ajili ya hela tu na sio penzi looh!! mwenyewe anajiona kidume kumbe takataka wanawake ni wabaya sana wanaishi na mtu ili kumchuna tu loohh!!!

"She was told to leave her three young children behind. It is not clear where she is currently staying". Umri miaka 23, watoto 3!
Na jamaa eti wanasema hawezi kazi!! in 7yrs 3 kids (in one wife) while there other 12 ones. Inaonekana yuko fiti

Na jamaa eti wanasema hawezi kazi!! in 7yrs 3 kids (in one wife) while there other 12 ones. Inaonekana yuko fiti

wakafanye DNA ndio ujue kama kweli ni kidume. kuzaa hata mahouseboy wanazaa wanaweza kumsaidia hiyo kazi. kuna rafiki yangu wa kimasai ameolewa kwe nye polygamy yeye ni mke wa sita na ana watoto wawili lakini anasema wote sio wa huyo baba!!! ndio uone maajabu ya dunia!!

bora wamekufukuza, wamekusaidia sana maana huo ni utumwa, nini maana ya ndoa kama mume mwenyewe haonekani. Huyo mama mfalme na yeye ana wivu. kwanza huyu binti bado mtoto mdogo maisha yataendelea

This type of life style is marvelous,terrible and curiosity.....shit!!

Back
Top Bottom