Suppose Mama Makinda is not an MP or lets say she is not an MP...

Geza Ulole

JF-Expert Member
Oct 31, 2009
Dear friends,

I was shocked by Mama Makinda provocative speech over the Office of the Parliament as she tried to defend the heft allowances that was to be given to the MPs! This made me try to look at her background to see what could she do as her profession is concerned! I do believe she would have been a public servant and if so can we know how her salary would have been at her current age? at what scale would have her salary gone considering her education level and the duration under which she served the public office!

Please i need ur fair contribution here, cause to me some of the press our politician give are over provocative to their professional accomplishment! BTW how has her house in Kijitonyama (the one at the center of a road closure) gone so far?

Its all shame
who do u think she could have been if not political career? a PS or Jnr officer? I hear she does not hold even an advanced diploma certificate...! yet she talks down on her job as an MP and as a speaker foremost!

Our Speaker is a national disaster. She is a common LIAR, selfish, shallow, unprofessional person possessing a very tiny understanding of her country mainstays. What she knows is only Posho (Per DMs). Only that. Even at the midst of the prevailing difficult situations our country is facing, her priority is Posho.

Back
Top Bottom