Students from Kenya perform better in Kiswahili than those from Tanzania

Whats the matter with you, you are out of bounds to assume we are xenophobic. Whom do you think gives a damn about your schoolwork ?

Come in here in Peace and do not ever attempt to provoke any of us, if you are in the mood of debating, please do it in the manners tolerable by JF members, rules and guidelines, else-ways, you may briskly march to Mashada Forums.

Are you illiterate?

Where did I say that ALL Tanzanians are xenophobic? Can't you see I was replying to one person. I can't possibly say "you sound xenophobic" to mean everybody unless every Tanzanian has posted his/her views here. The phrase "You sound" indicate a response to views already given. Elewa matumizi ya lugha kabla ya kuropokwa usije ukachekwa

Funny you have no problem with your compatriot saying "Most Kenyans are fake" (which is not a factual statement but hate speech) but you are unhappy with a factual observation I made of him. Double standards huh?

Are you illiterate?

Where did I say that ALL Tanzanians are xenophobic? Can't you see I was replying to one person. I can't possibly say "you sound xenophobic" to mean everybody unless every Tanzanian has posted his/her views here. The phrase "You sound" indicate a response to views already given. Elewa matumizi ya lugha kabla ya kuropokwa usije ukachekwa

Imagine when a caucasian call a blackman "nigger" infront of other blackmen, and yet claims he was just referring the N word specifically to one person..........

Imagine when a caucasian call a blackman "nigger" infront of other blackmen, and yet claims he was just referring the N word specifically to one person..........

Good lord.

Ok, let me educate you. I did not insult your friend Marie Rose. I simply described him

I think your friend is xenophobic because he seems to think I shouldn't post here because I am a Kenyan (why is he asking if we don't have a social networking site in Kenya?).

Why the hostility? I am not aware that the owners of Jamii Forums intended this site to be used by Tanzanian Nationals only. If they did they ought to have blocked all IP addresses outside TZ, or require someone to enter ID details

Therefore, you can't compare the word nigger (an insult) with the word xenophobic (which is an accurate description of your friend)

Good lord.

Ok, let me educate you. I did not insult your friend Marie Rose. I simply described him

I think your friend is xenophobic because he seems to think I shouldn't post here because I am a Kenyan (why is he asking if we don't have a social networking site in Kenya?).

Why the hostility? I am not aware that the owners of Jamii Forums intended this site to be used by Tanzanian Nationals only. If they did they ought to have blocked all IP addresses outside TZ, or require someone to enter ID details

Therefore, you can't compare the word nigger (an insult) with the word xenophobic (which is an accurate description of your friend)

As a Kenyan I think you just belong to Mashada Forums. JF is solely for Bongolanders, and I'm afraid you are in the wrong forum.

Unfortunately, that's just your personal opinion which has no force of law. I will contribute to jamii forums debates MPENDE MSIPENDE

Well, that's up to you. But the truth of the matter is JF solely belongs to Bongolanders. As I said earlier, I'm afraid you are in the wrong forum at the wrong time, go back to Mashada Forums! Just leave us alone, unless umekuwa bwabwa sasa looking for something else in this forum..... Just leave us alone, will you?

Well, that's up to you. But the truth of the matter is JF solely belongs to Bongolanders. As I said earlier, I'm afraid you are in the wrong forum at the wrong time, go back to Mashada Forums! Just leave us alone, unless umekuwa bwabwa sasa looking for something else in this forum..... Just leave us alone, will you?

You are the one who needs to leave me alone. You replied to my comment when I was not even talking to you. How much have you contributed to this topic anyway? Too many of you have got a chip on your shoulders it's so amusing. Get off those chips from your shoulders and lets have a discussion without digressing.

You are the one who needs to leave me alone. You replied to my comment when I was not even talking to you. How much have you contributed to this topic anyway? Too many of you have got a chip on your shoulders it's so amusing. Get off those chips from your shoulders and lets have a discussion without digressing.
Tell it to the Mashada Forums members!

The article is too long, but you can read from the link below. I had actually argued here before that Kenyans are just as good in written Swahili but no one believed me. It turns out I was right. Sasa jameni mwajivunia sana eti mnaongea Kiswahili "fasaha" lakini kuandika lugha sanifu hamuwezi. Kizungu pia mlishindwa kabisa.

Hehehehehehe

utani lakini
Jamani hii balaa sasa. Mkenya Mzalendo alipost hapa kwa nia yakuumiza mtanzania wote anae soma hapo kwa red.
On the other hand nadhani haikua lazima Rosemarie kusema wakenya hawatakiwi hapa. Kama alivo sema faiza fox kila mtu anakaribishwa ila tuheshimiane jamani. Tuache ushabiki wa kijinga coz kenya kwenyewe kizungu ni chakuunga vile vile... Kenya (kama tanzania) sio Britain. NA sio siri kwa mtu, TZ ni home of accademic swahili.

Mkuu Sherrif na watanzania wenzangu, nimejaribu kufuatilia thread hii na kwa bahati mbaya wachangiaji wa kitanzania hapa wengi tumeonekana defensive na kama tuna inferority complex. JF ni kwa ajli ya wote si watanzania tu, hivyo tuwe wavumilivu na tuwakaribishe majirani zetu. Kama ni mdahalo basi tujibu kwa hoja.
MkenyaMzalendo mkuu, karibu! Jeuafikiri ni kweli wakenya wanajua Kiswahili fasaha au itihani yenu ya Kiswahili ni rahisi zaidi? Ili kuoyesha umahiri wenu, naomba unijibu kwa Kiswahili kwanza. Asante.

Sasa jameni mwajivunia sana eti mnaongea Kiswahili "fasaha" lakini kuandika lugha sanifu hamuwezi. Kizungu pia mlishindwa kabisa.

Hehehehehehe

utani lakini

Mkuu Sherrif na watanzania wenzangu, nimejaribu kufuatilia thread hii na kwa bahati mbaya wachangiaji wa kitanzania hapa wengi tumeonekana defensive na kama tuna inferority complex. JF ni kwa ajli ya wote si watanzania tu, hivyo tuwe wavumilivu na tuwakaribishe majirani zetu. Kama ni mdahalo basi tujibu kwa hoja.
MkenyaMzalendo mkuu, karibu! Jeuafikiri ni kweli wakenya wanajua Kiswahili fasaha au itihani yenu ya Kiswahili ni rahisi zaidi? Ili kuoyesha umahiri wenu, naomba unijibu kwa Kiswahili kwanza. Asante.

Hivi ulisoma hapo pa red ao hujasoma? Hicho ndicho kiliwafanya watanzania kujiskia vibaya. Jibu za waTZ zilikua straight on that part of the thread, na jama akajibu so obnoxiously, kama ametumwa vile. Good luck katika mazungumzo yenu...

nimpitia hiyo link... mkenya mzalendo ana point! .. kiswahili sisi wenyewe wa tanzania tuna kiharibu na maneno ya kimtaani... mwisho wa siku wageni wengi wanaishia mombasa kwenda kujifunza kiswahili fasihi.. wa tanzania tuamke leoo hii kuna neno haina majotrooo! that's rubbish

Are you illiterate?

Funny you have no problem with your compatriot saying "Most Kenyans are fake" (which is not a factual statement but hate speech) but you are unhappy with a factual observation I made of him. Double standards huh?

You mess with one Tanzanian, you mess with us all. To hell with your literacy and single standards, take them with you to Mashada Forums, to me you are just an uneducated fool from an uneducated school.

Shove your observations else-where and who gives you the right to come in here and start preaching to us on how we shall do things?

Are you illiterate?

Go back to you first post, was that directed to someone in particular? and you even dare say "utani lakini", if it was your idea of "utani" you would've posted it in an appropriate forum for "utani". You are in the wrong forum for posting "utani".

look at you idiot, can you pls write that paragraph in a plain swahili to undress you right here!

Hii makala ni mrefu sana, lakini waweza kuisoma ukifuatilia tovuti niliyoiweka hapo chini. Nimeshawahi kulizungumzia hili jambo wakati mwingine katika mazungumzo ya hapa JF ya kuwa waKenya ni wastadi wa Kiswahili lakini hakuna aliyekubaliana na mimi. Imedhihirika sasa sikuwa nimekosea.

Stop with ad hominem attacks. You can put your point across without using the word idiot.

You mess with one Tanzanian, you mess with us all. To hell with your literacy and single standards, take them with you to Mashada Forums, to me you are just an uneducated fool from an uneducated school.

Shove your observations else-where and who gives you the right to come in here and start preaching to us on how we shall do things?

Hehehehehe

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel

Go back to you first post, was that directed to someone in particular? and you even dare say "utani lakini", if it was your idea of "utani" you would've posted it in an appropriate forum for "utani". You are in the wrong forum for posting "utani".

Be consistent. Stop jumping from one place to another. You were replying to my comment where I called your friend xenophobic. Deal with that first, but of course you won't because you have lost face.

If you have a problem understanding what I wrote in English (since you are functionally illiterate) I can repeat it in kiswahili for you.

Oh, and I am not going anywhere.

Hehehehehe

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel

The scoundrels are those who in indulge in senseless violence and loathsome nonsense that goes by the name separatism, and you are well aware where that is practiced. Thanks to Kikwete, a patriot.

What makes you be a refugee at JF? scared of home grown separatism?

Be consistent. Stop jumping from one place to another. You were replying to my comment where I called your friend xenophobic. Deal with that first, but of course you won't because you have lost face.

If you have a problem understanding what I wrote in English (since you are functionally illiterate) I can repeat it in kiswahili for you.

Oh, and I am not going anywhere.

I was showing you how foolish you are, you are in a forum and use an imbecile excuse of communicating with an individual? If you wanted to communicate with an individual why couldn't you simply pm them? You are in a forum and I guess by now you know what forum means.

Your vocabulary tells a lot of how trifle you are.

"use an imbecile excuse of communicating"

Hehehe

Tafadhari tumia Kiswahili. Naona kizungu kimekukanganya