Students from Kenya perform better in Kiswahili than those from Tanzania

MkenyaMzalendo

Sep 12, 2010
The article is too long, but you can read from the link below. I had actually argued here before that Kenyans are just as good in written Swahili but no one believed me. It turns out I was right. Sasa jameni mwajivunia sana eti mnaongea Kiswahili "fasaha" lakini kuandika lugha sanifu hamuwezi. Kizungu pia mlishindwa kabisa.

Hehehehehehe

utani lakini

The East African: *- News*|Report card on EA pupils out...and Kenya leads Uganda and TZ

The sceptics in Tanzania say deeper regional integration leads to other East Africans "stealing" their jobs, and possibly taking away their land.---------------we need solution on this

Porojo hizi!hata hivyo sishangai kwani nimesoma na muhindi ambaye hajui kuongea kiswahili wala kingereza fasaha lakini ndio alikuwa kinara wa masomo hayo.

Sometimes hutokea si unajua kiswahili fasaha ni kigumu sana ata mimi paroko wangu ni mdanish anatwanga kiswahili kizuli cha darasani

the things is we dont mind or even think about your business or life,but you guys you care about our business,thank you!!

You are talking out of your ass. How many Kenyans do you see on this site? Not more than 10 (out of 38 million). I come here to amuse myself by reading absolute drivel by persons like yourself. I don't come here because I care about you, don't delude yourself.

You are talking out of your ass. How many Kenyans do you see on this site? Not more than 10 (out of 38 million). I come here to amuse myself by reading absolute drivel by persons like yourself. I don't come here because I care about you, don't delude yourself.

You sound immature!
most of kenyan are fake!!!!
just act like good people

Porojo hizi!hata hivyo sishangai kwani nimesoma na muhindi ambaye hajui kuongea kiswahili wala kingereza fasaha lakini ndio alikuwa kinara wa masomo hayo.
lugha ya kuongea na kuandika lazima kuwe na tofauti kidogo.

aghhhh!kenyamzalendo,ok brother
you guys you dont have such social web up there?
Nadhani JF sio kwa watanzania peke yao... Kila mtu anaweza kuchangia na ndio maana wakati wa registration hakuna sehemu ya kuandika uraiya wala kujaza ID card number...

Ni ajabu na kweli kabisa!
Nilikutana na professor mmoja ni m-congo ambaye anafundisha Kiswahili ambae pia ni head of department of foreign languages ktk university moja kule New Hampshire, ni kichekesho kuanzia anachoongea na hata anachokiandika

You sound xenophobic (and badly educated as well).

Can you discuss to the topic at hand and stop digressing?

Whats the matter with you, you are out of bounds to assume we are xenophobic. Whom do you think gives a damn about your schoolwork ?

Come in here in Peace and do not ever attempt to provoke any of us, if you are in the mood of debating, please do it in the manners tolerable by JF members, rules and guidelines, else-ways, you may briskly march to Mashada Forums.

Whats the matter with you, you are out of bounds to assume we are xenophobic. Whom do you think gives a damn about your schoolwork ?

Come in here in Peace and do not attempt to provoke one of us, if you are in the mood of debating, please do it in the manners tolerable by JF members, rules and guidelines, else-ways, you may briskly march to Mashada Forums.

As a Kenyan, he needs to voice his opinions in Mashada Forums. JF solely belongs to the Bongolanders for the best interests of our beloved bongo, and not otherwise. We don't like intruders and non-Bongolanders to tell us what to do. Please leave us alone

Nadhani JF sio kwa watanzania peke yao... Kila mtu anaweza kuchangia na ndio maana wakati wa registration hakuna sehemu ya kuandika uraiya wala kujaza ID card number...

Of course hapa si kwa ajili ya wa Tanzania tu, lakini hawezi kuingia mtu na kuanza kutuambia kuwa sisi xenophobic, kwa maana sisi tunaogopa ma foreigners, ananshangaza! toka lini mTanzania akaogopa nyang'au? aingie humu kwa heshima na adabu na asianze kumshambulia mwenzetu hata mmoja, umeona karaha alizokuwa anamjibu marierose huko juu? Hana ustaarabu wa ugenini huyu Mkenya? Mbona wa Kenya wenzake wamo humu na tuna debate nao kiheshima na adabu? Asilete unyang'au wake hapa.