Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

SQL-Ledger® ERP is a double entry accounting/ERP system :: Install HOWTO

Discussion in 'Tech, Gadgets & Science Forum' started by emanuel.feruzi, Oct 3, 2010.

1. emanuel.feruzi

emanuel.feruzi Senior Member

Oct 3, 2010
    If you are like me, then you want to have all your info on a click, then you will also want to be able to look at your company finances in the same fashion. For a while we have been using Spreadsheet (what as shame for an IT company).

This morning I was doing my usually random Linux reading and I landed on the SQL-Ledger.
    I have created a HowTO : Install SQL-Ledger on Ubuntu 10.04

2. BrainPower

BrainPower Senior Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Looks very good and simple. Pretty Good for SOHO users. When your business gets bigger move on to this erp: Openbravo : web-based ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solution for SMB. Openbravo ERP.

B.P (2010)

3. emanuel.feruzi

emanuel.feruzi Senior Member

Oct 4, 2010
    I have done one setup of OpenBravo and I must say the look and feel is good. I have not used it. If you have can you give us some highlights on this ERP.

4. BrainPower

BrainPower Senior Member

Oct 4, 2010
    It boils down to what business you are in. You can then determine the features you need & what you will use it for.

I use it to monitor stock in the retail outlets - Thus inventory managment. I also create my orders through it and send to suppliers

Some use it in Restaurants : That is if you are in that business. The POS solution helps you monitor orders, point of sales terminals - till etc.

You can enable / disable features, i am sure you seen this since you have installed it. Thus making a suit that will fit you .

There was a demo on their website. You can Try it out

B.P (2010)