Speech ya Kikwete Davos- World Economic Forum--Tatizo nini?

Nakumbuka hapa JK ndipo aliposema 'manufacturing teachers' lkn angalau alikuwa anahudhuria, ila huyu wa sasa hata kwa rungu haendi.
Kiiingereza baba! Kiingereza tabu jamani kwa magufuri ataongea nini huko acha akae hap2 atuambie na kutuongopea uchumi umekuwa wakati kongamano anaogopa kuhudhuria

Matajiri wenye viwanda vvikubwa ulimwenguni wapo Davos. Na kama kweli haya matamko ya uchumi wa viwanda yanatoka mioyoni mwao kikao hiki ni fursa muhimu ya kupata wawekezaji lakkni badala yake mtu kajifungia ikulu huku akitapika povu la ubabe na vitisho

Kikwete did well in what he said. I liked his contributions. We should learn to give credit when it is due!

nadhani umeshindwa kuelewa swali aliloulizwa na majibu aliyotoa...huyu mzee zero kinoma... uswahili mwingi na kuongea sana majungu

Mods msinipige ban,ila Tanzania hatujawahi kuwa,na Rais bogus kama huyu,....kwa nn asingewakilishwa na wengine?

Katika Mkutano huu, Rais Zuma, JK, Melles, Raila Odinga na rais wa Guinea walipewa nafasi kuchangia nini hasa kifanyike ili Afrika iweze kupiga hatua....Jk kwa kweli lionyesha kutojua anachosema mwanzoni, kwa sababu pengine hakuwa anajiamini, hasa baada ya wenzake kumtangulia kutoa pointi za msingi. Sijui tatizo la mh wetu ni kutojiamini au kutofahamishwa vizuri . Wakati mwingine anatafuna maneno au anasema vitu ambavyo haviendani.....Hebu soma na uangali video pia. Maneno yenye rangi nyekundu ni makosa yake mwenyewe. Blue ni maneno ambayo hayana maana ya msingi kwa wasikilizaji wake.

WORLDECONOMIC FORUM, DAVOS

Swali.What are going to be the forces of change to improve the performanceof Africa which has already shown that it is making a difference;whether is education that has to be improved, or whether it isinfrastructure, or development of IT, whether it is regionalcooperation or whether it is greater trade with the rest of theworld, or whether it is development of new industries, or whether istrade regulation....(Gordon Brown)

JIBU (MH JK)
Indeed one can say there is transfo, transformation taking place inAfrica
There is a lot ample evidence to that fact, emh
When you look at the socio-economic lives of our people and ournations in education, in healthcare, infrastructure development, inagriculture, in manufacturing and so forth and so, but much more needto be done, this is the bottom line. Of course, there are times when Africa is portrayed as there is nothing happening, but i would say the contrary. Ther is a lot of happening.
But much more needs to be done. And why, because we are strating from low levels of development
At independence, 50 years ago, Tanzania , the GDP per capital was 35 dollars. There was only three tarmac roads the length of 190kilometers. And we are country with 85,000 kilometers of roads network. So this,we started from low levels of development, diseases,deprivations of all sorts of.....we have plenty. But also we are part of the global economy, so whatever is happening in some parts of the world definitely affects us.

A few years ago, we had global economic financial crisis and we had reversals to our growth. Now we have a lot of anxiety with the Eurozone crisis I hope it is going to be fixed quickly so that if, if it doesn't , then there is going to be a many problems. There isevidence of growth, high levels of growth. I think this, the fastest growing continent now. But plenges are still there. So more needs to be done, eehh to be very precise in my view one Africa must stay the course in pursuit of sound economic policies. Because it it sound economic policies which has enabled many of our countries to attain micro-economic stability. The higher lev highl....low inflation rates high levels of growth.So weshould stay the course in pursuit of sound economic policies. Weshould invest more in education; primary, secondary, tertiary,technical training in order to build the human resource, because at the end of the day it is the man or woman who is going to make things happening and not the machines. You can have the machines if you donthave a competent people to use the machines then nothing can happen.So education is, is critical, as, as, as a major impet. We should invest more in the transformation of agriculture. To me agriculture is a priority because seventytwenty percent of our people live in rural areas and agriculture is their mainstay, but is subsistence agriculture, people live from hand to mouth, they cannot feed themselves. They dont have enough cash crops to be able to earn more to transform their lives better

We need to develop manufacturing sector. We cannot continue to be primary producers &[HASHTAG]#8211[/HASHTAG]; produce raw materials for the others to go and make goods, finished goods and then come back. I was saying my Blake proffesor of economics at the university taught me, we used to have a good phrase, we produce what we dont consume and consume what we dont produce---Ahha aahhhhaaa...we produce for the others so that the others produce for us to consume. This thing can't continue.Thats why may ensuring that the manufacturing sector is growing faster in Africa is also critical. We have abundant resources, mineral resources, agricultural resources, natural resources but what is lacking is vibrant manufacturing sector which Africa should look at.

And in any cae, economies transit from being predominantly agricultural, then they go to manufacturing, and then they go to the service, to the service becoming the predominant one. So this is another important aspect. We have to develop infrastructure. Well, as I am saying we had only three, three, three roads in the country with a demand of 85,000 kilometres square of kilometres of roads. Without roads there is no development, there is no development without electricity, there is no development without telecommunications. Africa cannot continue to be left behind in the digital divide. Definitely we have , have , we have to catch up. The other thing is regard intergration. If we , if we say we are going to produce more and from agriculture, produce more from manufacturing, definitely markets are essential. Regional markets but also international markets. For regional markets, of course there are regional economic groupings are an important factor. This is , this is a, a song now in the whole of African continent. The regional economic groupings everywhere and we have continuosly strengthening them. We are now looking at even merging them, eehh. In july we had a meeting in South Africa where we discussed the creating a grand free trade area bringing together Southern Africa Development Community, East Africa Community, Commont Market for Southern and Central Africa. From Cape Town to Cairo.......I was saying in Addis Ababa,eeeh on South Africa the other day Cecil Rhodes Jones the colonist talked of the eehhh, ...Great North Road from Cape Town to Cairo but this was for colonial purposes. We are , we are doing it now for our own, for our own good....hahahaha...hahaaa....this is an aspect. But also at international level now we need access to markets, thats why to us in Africa early conclusions of Deha Declaration Agenda the round is, is, is so critical, so that we can remove open up the markets, remove trade distorting subsisdies in the developed countries so that we can have access to markets. I can say that forthe begining , ....let me say that to start with

(akakatishwa naGordon Brown baada ya kuona haeleweki.................)

Davos 2012 - Africa - From Transition to Transformation - YouTube

Jamani hapo ndo uwezo wake umefikia, poor prezidaa of mine...lol!!!

Kikwete ni kilaza na mbaya zaidi anaonekana ni mbishi sana na haambiliki.... Tatizo ni kuwa tunapata aibu wengine kabsa...

Hivi watanzania tunatatizo gani wewe uliyeandika hiyo una Hakili au huna Dr Magufuri hajui lugha ya Kingereza kama haijui alisomaje secobdary,chuo kikuu hadi akawa Dr wakati lugha kote huko ni Kingereza wewe unaejiganya unajua Kingereza hebu tuambie una elimu gani inayomuzidi Dr Magufuri acha uzuzu kwani kujua Kingereza ndiyo nini? the most important thing Dr Magufuri ana IQ kubwa sana

Hivi watanzania tunatatizo gani wewe uliyeandika hiyo una Hakili au huna Dr Magufuri hajui lugha ya Kingereza kama haijui alisomaje secobdary,chuo kikuu hadi akawa Dr wakati lugha kote huko ni Kingereza wewe unaejiganya unajua Kingereza hebu tuambie una elimu gani inayomuzidi Dr Magufuri acha uzuzu kwani kujua Kingereza ndiyo nini? the most important thing Dr Magufuri ana IQ kubwa sana
Hakili ndio kitu gani? Hivi ni Magufuri au magufuli?

Msura wako unaonesha tu u fukara mwenye njaa kali

Back
Top Bottom