Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Soul Searching Is So Difficult — She Is Out There Somewhere for Me, I am Ready

Discussion in 'Love Connect' started by Boniface Evarist, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Boniface Evarist

Boniface Evarist JF-Expert Member

Jul 22, 2012
    ||||| Closed Topic |||| ||||| Closed Topic |||| ||||| Closed Topic ||||

It's known that soul searching for girl is difficult. I had a girlfriend before but she cheated with my friend and I am just going crazy to think that is there a lady finds me attractive enough, and all they want to do is be friends, but I am ready to date and I am ready for a relationship. I have experienced one before, so I do know what to expect, what the first date were like, how to make conversations, and what to discuss. I have been thinking about this for a while now, and I don't know if I will ever find someone. It has come to that point. I know that jumping into relationships fast is not a good thing, but I want it now, I want to get going with this. I am so ready and my patience is running thin, but good things come to those who wait I guess. I know that special someone is out there for me, or I may have met her in my life already or maybe I have not. I am just going in spirals trying to figure all this out. They say that there is someone for someone in this world and somehow those two end up together, and God has a plan for all of us and with his power everything is possible.

I believe that a woman should appreciate her man for who he is, personality wise and everything. Everything else comes secondary. First personality traits, and attitude of life is important a persons inner being. What I wish for in a woman is someone whom I can talk to anything about, I am not a person who is materialistic, or cares about the good life she has or the car she drives. What is important to me is her personality, someone who is great inside, and of course someone who takes care of themselves with grooming and hygiene of course, but those things come secondary, I want a person with a sense of humor who can make laugh, where we can enjoy each other's company regardless of where we are, a place is just a place, but being with one another is what is important. I want someone whom I can be comfortable with and be myself with. Someone who is honest, forthright and who is a straight talker and doesn't beat around the bush. I want someone who understands and who is sensitive toward me.

I want to know how it feels to be loved by someone, to be in a relationship, to share special moments, to talk, to share moments of thick and thin, the good times and God forbid the bad times. I know that relationships are not perfect all the time, and things happen, but I am looking for someone who can be my all, and my life and the complete my puzzle in life. In this day in age, I need to really think with my mind before I think with my heart. The heart is so fragile, and the heart is so soft, sometimes we make bad decisions because we think with the heart and don't have time to think with the mind, and sometimes the heart overpowers the mind, but this society has made me realize that thinking with the mind is far more important and crucial to any relationship, and involving family and friends are important to me too, because their opinions matter to me because I ask people with the most experience and those people are not just any people, they are my family and my parents and my friends and their blessing count to me, and without their approval, I will not continue on with the relationship. Even if I love her so much, because I know their opinions and the advice given is for a reason.

I have been in relationships and leant these things, so that is why I value my parents, brother and friends opinions because they know better to help me guide through those times. I am not materialistic and I do not need expensive gifts or jewelry to show me how much that woman loves me and cares about me, the way she will show she cares and loves me is when she is with me every step of the way, someone who supports me, understands me, someone who is there for me in good times and in the bad, someone who calls me handsome, someone who calls me, someone who goes to the ends of the earth for me.

I will also do the same as well, and I believe in 100/100 - there is no 50/50 as people say each person in a relationship has to give in 100%. That is what I believe. I don't know, I am just going crazy with all this. I see so many getting married and engaged around me, I feel so lonely, but I am not going to have a girlfriend and get engaged and married because everyone around me is doing it, but I do believe it is my time. I know this year; my princess charming will sweep me off of my feet. I just know and feel it. Time is of the essence I guess. The waiting begins. I am ready. More than ready. Wish me luck!

About me
    • A Tanzanian, 27 yrs old and 176.6 Cm tallness. Black in colour or dark chocolate I'm not sure exactly.
    • Faithful with commitment.
    • Student expecting to graduate next year.
    • Oriented much to technologies and yes, I love technology.
    • I am jealousy but with limit and situation
    • Expecting to marry between the years 2014-2015 regardless of being poor, middle or rich.
    • Christian Lutheran
    • I hate players.
    • The rest come in PM

About the Girl I need
    • 18-24 yrs old at present Tanzanian or American who is a Tanzanian by Origin
    • She should be a God oriented preferably a Christian
    • Completed Form IV to first degree or at school now either working or not.
    • She should be faithful and committed to our relationship since there (believer in one partner).
    • Technology, she should be able to cope with technological world as I plan to orient our kids from kindergarten with full of technological instruments like computers and tablets so a mom and dad (we) must be supportive and capable to challenge them.
    • If she has a previous partner, must prove that they have no more communications with her ex.
    • She must be a hater of prostitution.

NOTE: HIV Testing will be the final stage to our marriage.

All procedures during conservation will be carried out through PM and my email that can be provided on demand of it.

You are welcome to wish me lucky and pray for me so that I get what I deserve.

||||| Closed Topic |||| ||||| Closed Topic |||| ||||| Closed Topic |||| |||||

This is on:
    http://www.jamiiforums.com/mahusiano-mapenzi-urafiki/308316-naishukuru-jf-kwa-kunipatia-rafiki-wa-kike-nim-tumainiaye.html

2. Boniface Evarist

Jul 22, 2012
    Consider this seriously....!

3. Preta

Preta JF-Expert Member

Jul 22, 2012
    the magazine is very long.......me brain don't understand......

4. Boniface Evarist

Jul 22, 2012
    Preta it is long but clarified.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2016
  5. N

Neylu JF-Expert Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Nimependa sana jinsi ulivyotoa tangazo lako.. Mungu atakusaidia mdogo wangu utampata aliye serious kama wewe.. Kila la heri..

6. King'asti

King'asti JF-Expert Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Kha! Utasema ni abstract ya phd?
    And the qualifications you are demanding sounds like a job interview. Me pretty head ain't understanding this too.:eek2:

7. E

Elizabeth Dominic Platinum Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Overwhelming..................go easy, the lady is gonna have hard time coping under such conditioned relationship.
    Little computer geeks...........lol
    Wish you luck bro

8. Boniface Evarist

Jul 23, 2012
    King'asti it is simple to my determination. Failing to meet the right person may lead to failure in future too. I know there is a principled girl who will never see this advert as a job interview but a right guy to her. Wish me luck basi nitate baraka zako ili mwingine asije ogopa as you said above...

9. Boniface Evarist

Jul 23, 2012
    Amen na asante sana neylu naamini hivyo.

10. Boniface Evarist

Jul 23, 2012
    When it comes to the point of someone who will be my princess, a wife who will be the one & only. Overwhelmingly it is crucial to pose such things. Elizabeth Dominic not only a geek but someone interested to learn. Awareness on social networks, skype, google talk & the related is important... This is easy bhana.
    Thanks for the wishes...!

11. mathematics

mathematics JF-Expert Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Paxman , you could write it simple and clear, but umeifanya kama vile notes!

12. sabasita

sabasita JF-Expert Member

Jul 23, 2012
    nenda corner bar, soulmates wako wa kutosha...wewe unachagua tu

13. Boniface Evarist

Jul 23, 2012
    Thanks mathematics I know Watanzania hatupendi kuumiza bongo zetu but I wrote it purposely ili wasiopenda notes wapuuzie. That is a trick I can say.... Atakayenielewa hapa na akawa wangu huyo tuna match mpaka kufa.

14. Boniface Evarist

Jul 23, 2012
    Hahah naheshimu mwandiko wàko ikibidi ntatka tuongzane mpaka hpo Africasana.

15. sabasita

sabasita JF-Expert Member

Jul 23, 2012
    ndo sehemu yangu ya kutoleaga stress plae mkuu, unakaribishwa sana.

16. Boniface Evarist

Jul 23, 2012
    Asante sana mkuu. Hapa niko serious sana so naomba habari za bar tuziweke kando huwa sinywi pombe na sipendi machangu. Nakuwa muwazi hivi nataka ileweke nataka soulmate wa namna gani...! Ur welcome.

17. gfsonwin

gfsonwin JF-Expert Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Paxman your resumee is like one for the a professorial innagural lecture.

hope that she will come at your rescue ma bro

18. Boniface Evarist

Jul 23, 2012
    gfsonwin thanks ma sis. I count it as ur prayers.

19. King'asti

King'asti JF-Expert Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Papaa, the fact that you dare call it an 'advert' scares the heck outta me! All the best sugarbuoy!

20. Kongosho

Kongosho JF-Expert Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Mmmh, je mie mama lao?
    Si utanifundisha hayo mateknoloji tu?

TEna raha kweli, nina miaka 53, nakaribia kupokea NSSF yangu.