Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Something fun and different

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Binti Maringo, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Binti Maringo

Binti Maringo JF-Expert Member

Dec 29, 2009
    Happy New year ya"ll....I am so bored right now and i need to do and experience something fun and very different...I have done a lot of things like reading books writing poem,try different business,travelling,watch movies,Ice skating,Diving,watch games,clubbing,meseum,drawing,make up and break ups etc and list goes on and on!!.......2010 Is coming and i need to do something very different and exciting....

ANybody with an idea?....Garlie!!

2. Steve Dii

Steve Dii JF-Expert Member

Dec 30, 2009
    I would say, go whale hunting, seal culling or some other places where you could swim with sharks, dolphins and the like. I would also suggest you join groups of supporters of what seems unique and adventurous but exciting new venture, such as the greenpeace, tree huggers, anti-war campaigners, anti-nuclear campaigners, etc.

It happens that you were somebody I didn't know, I would've suggested you delve into swinging clubs, mooning syndicates and similar stuffs of peculiar interest!!! lol

Kheri ya Mwaka Mpya Binti Maringo!! :) xx

3. Binti Maringo

Dec 30, 2009
    SteveD this sound like fun...i never thought of whale hunting...Nimesha join groups nyingi tuu kanisani aisee..how is the tree huggers?...anti-war campaigner mmh!.....?????

Swinger club???.... no thank you my dearest!....it sound fun but mmh tricky....inabidi uwe na feelings za mbali sana.....LOL!

hERI YA MWAKA MPYA NA WEWE PIA SD......
    xoxo

4. Steve Dii

Steve Dii JF-Expert Member

Dec 30, 2009
    There, right there...! exactly where you went wrong..... ulitaka kuwafata akina MaxiShimba au?!

5. Binti Maringo

Dec 30, 2009

Huko kanisani nilenda ku test zali...unajua ile try and error!...ila kukanishinda kabisa