Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Social Networking (Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn): Importance to a working enviroment!

Discussion in 'Tech, Gadgets & Science Forum' started by redSilverDog, Jan 22, 2011.

1. redSilverDog

redSilverDog JF-Expert Member

Jan 22, 2011
    What follows is a discussion which really needs a thought. Social networking is one of the growing services provided by the internet. Though most people and businesses use the service around the world, it has not got the praise it deserves in Tanzania. I have seen in some organizations, some of the SN sites being blocked for the reasons of time wasting and dismissing all the positive outcomes the employee and the firm can benefit from.

However, it is not up to me to convince you what is wrong and what is right. But, if we can take advantage of such technology and could in turn change our country, well, 'why not!'. Below is a video which I found on the internet and let the 'JAMVI' discussion begin.

:welcome:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2016
  2. VoiceOfReason

VoiceOfReason JF-Expert Member

Jan 22, 2011
    The video has been blocked cant be viewed in TZ

3. Babu Lao

Babu Lao JF-Expert Member

Jan 22, 2011
    :kev:

4. VoiceOfReason

Jan 22, 2011
    Both cant be viewed can you view them youself....?? , mybe something wrong on my end I have manage to see the last one when I press view from youtube the first two no luck

5. VoiceOfReason

Jan 22, 2011
    But if your point is the power of social media nobody can dispute that..., it helped obama come to power, it shows what was happening in iran alhough the government also there was one country went into a standstill for a day when people decided to bombard it with messages therefore the computers crushed...., and the economy went to a standstill