SMS za uwongo juu ya mionzi ipitayo leo usiku (Cosmos Rays Hoax)

Ni uzushi, ni ujumbe umesambaa kwenye mitandao ya intaneti na simu (including BBM)
Mimi nilivyopata tu message nikakimbilia kwenye website ya nasa, nikasome news release zao za mwezi mzima kuanzia leo na sijaona kitu. Zaidi ya hapo nikaenda BBC, sijaona kitu. Hiyo hoax, na sijui inawasaidiaje hao waanzishaji wa hizi rumours.

mi nimetaka kuzima afu nkasahau, then nimekuja kusoma thread yako ndo nakumbuka tena. so sizimi, ngoja na niicharge ikiwa on.

dia wangu kazima tangu jana,namtafuta hapatikani,hizi mesage za kijingajinga zinantia upweke mie

Tonight 12:30 am to 3:30 am cosmo rays entering earth from mars. So switch off your mobile at night. Don’t keep your cell with you & put it away while you are sleeping because they are too much dangerous rays: NASA informs BBC NEWS. Pls spread this news.

The message above is clearly some kind of a HOAX. I don’t know why people are circulating panic messages such as this to disturb the lives of other people. From what I have read, this message has already been circulating since 2008 and it suddenly reappeared today, 6 April 2012. I even received a text message and saw wall posts containing the same fake information.

Meanwhile, I also did check the NASA and BBC news today to see if they really published something like this. Fortunately, NASA never said such a thing and will probably never make such a statement as Mars does produce any electromagnetic rays.

Anyway, there are several reasons to say that this information is untrue.

First, Mars could not emit harmful radiation because it is not a star. Cosmic rays are emitted by stars. i.e bodies that are undergoing nuclear reactions that is fusion (as occurs in our sun) or fission (as occurs in nuclear reactors). Mars is neither. It is a planet that just reflects sunlight. It cannot emit cosmic radiation.

Next, with regards to these rays the earth’s atmosphere is capable of taking care of them so no need to worry. The magnetosphere absorbs and protects us from the sun’s harmful radiation. Whatever remains is too feeble to affect any thing as far as earth.

Nililala na simu, moja Nokia original. Blackbery moja na nyingine za kichina, hiyo mionzi ikaniogopa, ikanikwepa, ikaenda kwa baba mwenye nyumba, tukasikia amenaswa kwenye dirisha la jirani akiwa uchi, hatuelewi, alikuwa anawanga au anapiga chabo?

Tonight 12:30 am to 3:30 am cosmo rays entering earth from mars. So switch off your mobile at night. Don't keep your cell with you & put it away while you are sleeping because they are too much dangerous rays: NASA informs BBC NEWS. Pls spread this news.

The message above is clearly some kind of a HOAX. I don't know why people are circulating panic messages such as this to disturb the lives of other people. From what I have read, this message has already been circulating since 2008 and it suddenly reappeared today, 6 April 2012. I even received a text message and saw wall posts containing the same fake information.

Meanwhile, I also did check the NASA and BBC news today to see if they really published something like this. Fortunately, NASA never said such a thing and will probably never make such a statement as Mars does produce any electromagnetic rays.

Anyway, there are several reasons to say that this information is untrue.

First, Mars could not emit harmful radiation because it is not a star. Cosmic rays are emitted by stars. i.e bodies that are undergoing nuclear reactions that is fusion (as occurs in our sun) or fission (as occurs in nuclear reactors). Mars is neither. It is a planet that just reflects sunlight. It cannot emit cosmic radiation.

Next, with regards to these rays the earth's atmosphere is capable of taking care of them so no need to worry. The magnetosphere absorbs and protects us from the sun's harmful radiation. Whatever remains is too feeble to affect any thing as far as earth.
Ni kweli kabisa.
Ila nakushauri uwatendee haki hao waliotoa hiyo makala uliyoiunukuu (Hoax Alert: Cosmic Rays from Mars Entering Earth « Journey to the Stars) ; hiyo ndiyo njia sahihi ya kuwatunuku hao waliokwisha fanya utafiti nasi tunautumia utafiti huo.

Nililala na simu, moja Nokia original. Blackbery moja na nyingine za kichina, hiyo mionzi ikaniogopa, ikanikwepa, ikaenda kwa baba mwenye nyumba, tukasikia amenaswa kwenye dirisha la jirani akiwa uchi, hatuelewi, alikuwa anawanga au anapiga chabo?

mh! Hiyo mionzi ni ya ainayake

Dah! ... Bujibuji bwana .... huishiwi vituko?!

Mbona wenye makampuni ya simu hawatutumii huu ujumbe kama wanavyotumaga kwenye mamichezo yao ya bahati nasibu?

Jamani hiyo sio kweli! It's just another chain message that has been circulating since 2008!
Haina ukweli wowote!!!:A S angry:

Kama kuna hili kwa nini mitandao husika isitumie ujumbe kwenye simu zetu.
Kuliko zile ujumbe za usumbufu eti umekaribia kushinda bahati nasibu zao za uongo na kweli...

Uko sawa kabisa, wakati mwingine binadamu tuwe tunafikiria zaidi tunapopata taarifa kama hizi. Big up mkuu, umenifungua macho na wengine wanapaswa kufungua mlango pia.

Back
Top Bottom