Six Dating Behaviours That Scare Single Men Like Me Away.

Personally I don’t feel it’s bad to talk about them; just be aware how you’re framing it. My reality: Yea my marriage didn’t work out. It was great at first. And was the perfect environment for both of us to grow tremendously. Unfortunately some of the growth actually brought us to places that were “less compatible”. Some experience was gained a little too late. While we agreed that things weren’t going well, we had different approaches to life; I like to see if things can be fixed and improved, when something isn’t working her approach is to move on… These two approaches actually complimented each other well, until it came to our marriage. It ended over two and a half years ago. I can see the maturity both of us gained through the experience, as individuals, and our understanding of what we value in a partner. At this point there’s no chance of us getting back together, we stay out of each other’s lives, but we’re good about accommodating each other when it comes to our son.

Can you imagine if some guy were to say: Yea I was married to real b***, she was two faced and did a good job of hiding it when we were dating. She was shallow and self centered and only interested in milking the relationship. Her idea of compromise is my yielding to her whims. Unfortunately we have to interact on a regular basis because of the kid we had together. She’s irresponsible and expects me to take up her slack. At least she plays baby sitter half the week so I can have my fun time.

I think the same idea applies to women. Comments say a lot about the person making them.

Ken E.

Wow! For a minute I thought YOU wrote that.

Jaribu Bahati Yako Halafu Kevo Mimi Leo Naenda Arusha Nitafutie Kidate Kama Inawezekana

Kwikwikwikwiiiiiiiii! Hauko serious wewe ungenitumia kwenye PM ungekuta kimoja hapo airport mara moja all smiles!Kazi ingekuwa kwako tuuu!
You are welcomed kaka siku hizi tunajifunza kuishi Europe huku Arusha maana kuna winter kinomi ila nadhani summer inaingia!

You're
1. Trash-talking your ex. Don't talk negatively about an ex-boyfriend in front of a guy you're dating. I don't care if you're on your first date or on your 15th date with a guy, don't ever trash-talk your ex. Your ex is somebody you dated, invited into your life, and with whom you spent a lot of time. So don't talk negatively about your ex in any way, because what a guy thinks when you do this is that if he ever becomes your ex that you're going to trash-talk him the same way. So, when a man asks you about your ex, you can politely say, "We are no longer together. It was a great relationship while it lasted, and I learned a lot." That's it.!

This is a NO NO! Ladies hii kitu msifanye kabisa

Au first date unaanza kuzungumzia jamaa alikuwa anakunyanyasa sijui alikutandika makofi, sijui alikufanyia ukatili aisee hapo hapo tunapata impression kwamba you dont deserve anything good unashangaa 2nd date hamna tena. Busy na kazi hadi jumapili wakati ulishasema Sunday ni off no matter what LOL

Are You Trying To Tell Me Nitupe Kete Kwa Sunshine?Maana Am Still Single and Lonely!
Hope You Are A Gal My God!

Usiwaambie totoz kwamba upo lonely.

Single is okay ila lonely wataogopa unaonekana haupo sociable.