Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Site improvements!

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Elimu (Education Forum)' started by Schoolbook, Dec 14, 2011.

1. S

Schoolbook Member

Dec 14, 2011
    SBLOGO.jpg
    Honorable reader! I solute you!, Today I've two things to share with you; we've been working on our site for quite long, just to make it more useful and sustainable, and now we're happy to announce two improvements features on our site. I site designer on behalf of schoolbook team, I want to share with you these:
    1) Loggin Page
    We have changed the loggin page style and markup to add more attentions
    Sponsors Ads
    Now you can easily sponsor on our site through online payment system securely and processed by paypal
    if you need to advertise with our site please follow there easy steps to get job done.
    create account/loggin to your existing account and see the bottom page/footer page, its where the ads container found.
    To get best result with our site, please lets join on our fun page on facebook
    Schoolbook Classic | Facebook you can send feedback to us right from our fun page->click feadback and lets hear from you!
    our site is Schoolbook Classic | Home page or click schoolbook
    Regards:
    Site Designer and Coder
    Schoolbook Corp->Schoolbook Classic

2. Mphamvu

Mphamvu JF-Expert Member

Dec 15, 2011
    Ahsante ndugu...
    Nimeona feature mpya, well done!