Siri nzito juu ya namba 9

rapzz

Oct 21, 2016
Habari wana jamvi Intelligence..

Nimeamua tushee kidgo juu ya hii siri ya namba 9 katika uumbaji na existance of human race toka uumbaji wa mwwnyezi mungu mpka kizazi tulipo sasa...

Hakika namba hii ndo imebaba siri za mambo yote yanayotokea katika dunia hii.. Kumbe kila kinachotokea ni by dimension number ambayo ni product of numbrer 9

Samahani kwa kutumia lugha ya kigeni kuelezea hili swala....
Watakaoelewa wengine tutazid kupeanq mwanga zaidi kwa wale wenzangu na mimi wa lugha ya kiswahili tutajuzwa na watakaoujua ukweli kwa ndani zaidi.
=======================

The Number 9 is Everywhere In Plain Sight!

The number 9 is the last number in a base 10 system which is the last and limit of all that is. Nine is a number which has many interesting qualities that other numbers do not have and has been used to hold ahidden code that affects every person on earth. If you think nine is just another number, you are in for a big surprise. Thenumber 9 is very interesting and suspect looking like an upside down 6. Even more interesting, there is something about it that most people and scientists don't know. As you will soon discover, there is ahidden code that reveals the greatest truth of all and it is encoded into the construction of our universe and affects our lives called the 9 code which many times appears as 911. If you are ready for the truth and willing to go down the rabbits hole understand just one thing Mr. Anderson. You can take the blue pill or the red pill but choose wisely because once you've made your decision and get this knowledge, there is no turning back.

There are small coincidences that all add up to something universally amazing which was created for us then given to mankind through Enoch, which he wrote down on stone tablets and passed down to his great grandson Noah which built the arc. The code survived and was passed down through the ages for us to discover one day. That day is today. The 9 code is hidden as numbers in ancient books, music, art, religion, scrolls, architecture, and pyramids all over the world connected using a mathematical grid system. The revelation tells us what is going on and how to survive. The instructions are simple but we have simply missed it due to the beast, or opposing force which controls our brain's limbic system, or what some people call the lizard brain, which we have become slaves unto. We have been brainwashed, mesmerized, and hypnotized from birth to think it doesn't exist, but it does and has been used to control humanity for thousands of years. We must decode the message and use it to save ourselves.

The 9 code is everywhere for us to see if we are willing to search for it. For those who have come to understand the code have become the masters of wisdom seen as men holding keys in ancient artwork. Understand this and free thou shalt be. King Solomon didn't pray for wealth, instead he asked God for wisdom and it was granted to him. The code was revealed unto him and he used it to build a temple for God which was considered magical. King Solomon became the richest man on earth using this wisdom. All the kings of the earth were astonished at the temple and wanted to know his secret so they sent him gifts and even their daughters to get this knowledge from him. What was this wisdom that gave him so much power?

The Intelligent design of our universe is geometrical and congruent forming beautiful shapes and images with the number 9 as a proof of concept stamp on it given by God.From atoms to galaxies and even our DNA is surrounded by geometrical shapes and patterns with the number 9 hidden inside as proof of creation. The 9 code was created to hide the message from the beast which wants to destroy it to hold us captive as slaves forever.

I found the number 9 to be hidden in our lives in a very unique way in, nature, art, music, architecture, books, and religion, units of weights and measures, etc put there by someone thousands of years ago dating back to the first people that walked the earth. They were given a "God Code" and I will show it to you here. I found that numbers form shapes and do very weird things according to magnetism. When youadd numbers a certain way, different patterns arise which create geometrical shapes. It seems that the construction of our universe, galaxy, and solar system revolves around the number 9 somehow and this number comes up everywhere just as a woman is pregnant for 9 months displaying the 9 code.

If we add up the digits of a number until there is only one number left we have found what is called the digital root and used by the ancients called numerology and used as a shortcut for solving certain math equations by organizing numbers. In other words, the sum of the digits of a number is called its digital root IE. 216 (2+1+6=9) method of adding numbers in mathematics. There can be only one...

Use this ancient method to get understanding and understanding why this happens is the key Mr. Anderson. Numbers are alive and govern the universe and help create reality, form, and symmetry, which we are attracted to and used for subconscious control of the mind because our consciousness is attracted to form and stimulation so our consciousness is constantly observing and being told what reality is and we believe it.

The most powerful virus is an idea that can change the world; especially an idea that is not your own but convinces you it was your idea. In other words, you are not your thoughts but a being whose thoughts are being filtered through the matrix. I will show you how this works and how ancient people knew about it as well as in the Bible and other religious books. They were trying to warn us.

Numbers are the bots moving in and out of reality alive and thinking, forming, giving thought to, creating events, ideas, and they are always trying to get your attention. They themselves have power 9being the most powerful. Thus they will manifest into your life but you think they are just numbers. They constantly fight between themselves by adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and conquering. Unfortunately, some of the bots have been compromised by a program or virus Mr. Anderson. Mathematics is one language and expression of God which began with a whole number, wholeness or holiness or the true ONE.

According to Pythagoras all is number and languages use a numbering system especially ancient languages using sacred geometry hidden inside the language where the sounds of the words carry enormous power and can be decoded using numbers. Numbers are at the root of the language in the form of letters so a mathematical expression can be written as words as well. Philosophical arguments are then placed inside books which carry a certain message.

Even music and it's Pythagorean tuning of middle C 256 hertz called A432 tuningadds up to 9 (4+3+2=9) and is congruent with the Fibonacci pattern Phi 1.618where the distances between notes are sacred using physics and was later changed to 440 for unknown reasons which theories include pitch inflation the which was lustrous desire for a more brilliant tone and used by Hitler, the dark one. The new 440 tuning (4+4+0=8) was used and the 9 was exchanged for an eight. 9x8=72. Because of this, music today is not tuned to the natural vortex Phi pattern 1.618 seen in nature so it does not flow naturally with our DNA. What do we know about the number 432? I find it quite interesting that the old 432 C's frequencies of 256 are multiples of 2 and seen in computers such as; i.e. 128=27256=28, 512=29. Could it be that we are living inside a computer simulationknow as the matrix? What proof do we have and what does the 9 code have to do with it?

You will understand the significance of this in a moment and find out why all the planets and constellations (diameters and distances from each other and motions) fall in line with certain sacred numbers 9, books, music architecture, etc. and their powers and more importantly wonder how on earth did the ancients know about this and hide it just about everywhere in plain sight for us to find.

There are other important master numbers that work with 9 and the 911 code but let's take a look at 9 first, as it is found hidden in so many places, and has such strange characteristics that it has been used for a purpose. The numerical relationship between the measurements of celestial objects contains the number 9 hidden inside. Is this just coincidence? I will attempt to prove it is not a coincidence and actually intelligent design that the number 9 has been encoded into our universe, by God.

One of the reasons is that the base 10 digit system is not an invention but a discovery that is apparent in nature and part of one reality we can perceive as nature. As I began to study this strange phenomenon in numbers, people laughed and told me It was all random coincidence and that my mental filter was looking at what I wanted to see.

I stubbornly disagreed and begin to do tons of research. I found that the diameter of the earth, sun, and moon, their radius, and other measurements of planets and constellations are all tied together using the number 9 in a unique way to hide a message. It is important that from now on you notice how all the following numbers keep adding up to number nine.

Many people including John Lennon have been fascinated with the number nine since he was born on October 9, The Beatles appeared on The Ed Sullivan Show on February 9, "Revolution 9," etc. Coincidentally, the track peaked at #9 in the States. If you listen to John Lennon No. 9 Dream lyrics you will see that he found something magical in the meaning (Was it in a dream? Was it just a dream? I know, yes I know. It seemed so very real, seemed so real to me).

I think he knew something deeper that was revealed to him mysteriously as you will begin to understand. Notice his birthday October 9th. October is 10th month but means 8 in Latin and day 9 just like September is 9th month but means 7th in Latin and November is 11th month but means 9 in Latin hence 911 hidden code in the new calendar system. Notice how 9 x 8 = 72. Watch how 7+2=9.

Now, you have to understand that 72 is a very special number in astronomy precession used by the ancients and it's reverse mirror number 27 and both add up to the number 9. As you will soon discover a code was hidden inside using the new calendar system we use today. Also, the days of the week are all planets in Latin except for Sunday (sun) and Monday (moon) and 72 + 27 = 99 displaying the 9 code.

What I found was an ancient code that was magical and connected all ancient structures and mysteries on earth hidden by ancient people passed down as a message using numbers. I began to unlock the code of the universe. The ancients combined the knowledge of science, astronomy, geometry, mathematics, and other disciplines into religion, culture, and daily life and has been lost from our history books.

You might wonder how and why the great pyramid in Egypt was built, Stonehenge, and other great ancient structures all over the world but the answer is in the meaning of geometric alignments of planets, stars, and constellations, and how they affect the human mind, body, and spirit at certain latitude and longitudes on earth through magnetic anomalies based on certain numbers.

Also, these structures are all connected using a Geo mathematic grid formula left there for us to find and unlock the hidden secrets. They were sending a message through time. It is a global array of structures worldwide all pointing to each other forming an energy grid for some purpose we still don't know.

More importantly, many of the structures made cannot be built by all the technology we have today. It's as if someone or something out of this world taught us the secrets to the universe or built them then disappeared. Some cultures and religion today see it as a holy magnetic effect through centering and meditation to connect consciousness to the universe using geometric numbers called sacred geometry but the truth is that it is a multilayer technology we still don't understand today but with some decoding we are getting closer to cracking the matrix code Mr. Anderson but we need your help.

In ancient times, certain cultures would align the whole population (synchronicity) using precognition to form one mind and one accord. They would start at the center of our galaxy (Orion), then the center of the 12 constellations, then the planets at certain times (dates, months, and time calendar), on specific earth locations, all the way down to the city and building layout. Then they would set their weights and measures around these numbers and around this geometry. Lastly, it would be embedded in books, music, education, religion, government, etc. to encode a subliminal message in to the subconscious mind and patterns in DNA.

The more you surround yourself around a number, because it has magnetic qualities, it will attract things into your life with those same number qualities. you see it in Chinese feng shui. Also, learning how to control it and master it instead of it controlling you was what Bruce Lee calledenter the dragon, to enter a realm of energy by shape and form. That's why astrology is many times so accurate and mind boggling, your mind is always thinking of your birth date numbers. Those numbers are embedded in your brain's clock and have a magnetic effect in your daily life. If you add up all the numbers you will see a pattern with other events.

Also, if I told you that the mean average of all numbers in our universe is 9 and it's cousin is 11, than those numbers will arise in many events on earth. This is what W.D. Gann discovered and encoded into his book "The Tunnel Thru the Air" when he became very wealthy with the stock market using the "square of the nine" and discovered the Bible to also be a prediction engine. He said that he found in it the key to all prophecy, the rules foretelling the events based on immutable laws from the heavens using math and geometry. What happens in the heaven happens on earth; as above so below. In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

This is the first sentence of the Bible and the first truth of the law or order. Hidden is polarity and connectivity of systems meaning that we are not living through random events but instead an expression of a deeper order.

The secret they were trying to teach us is how to change one from the other through induction using certain higher dimensional spiritual laws that govern the universe and how to connect to this other matrix world we cannot see. The secrets of this knowledge is hidden inside religious books and secret societies through encryption, hidden from those that would seek and destroy it and the 9 code.

In my experiment to find these synchronicities, I add up random scores in sports on television and many times add up to 9 and 11. All you have to do is look at the scoreboard at the end of any quarter, half, or end, and add numbers up using the digital root method and ancient numerology method like this. Example: If the score is 38 to 27, than (3+8)=11 and (2+7)=9. Both 9 and 11 will appear and 9+11 gives you 11 so you will begin to see these two numbers go hand in hand and even more amazing is when a few of these numbers align more start to align as if a major converging event is taking place. In math 100 divided by 9 = 11.11111. Also, 100 divided by 11= 9.09091. So, 9 gives 11's and 11 gives 9's.

What's very strange is that daily events, when broken down into numbers, follow this same pattern and logic. These coincidences are actually synchronicities and the entrance to the matrix reality we cannot see but only experience and connects us to all things in the matrix memory.

Do you ever wonder how sometimes you have a dream and then it comes true the next day? It's if you are living backwards isn't it?

From Alice In Wonderland:

'That's the effect of living backwards,' the Queen said kindly: 'it always makes one a little giddy at first--'
'Living backwards!' Alice repeated in great astonishment. 'I never heard of such a thing!'
'--but there's one great advantage in it, that one's memory works both ways.'
'I'm sure MINE only works one way,' Alice remarked. 'I can't remember things before they happen.' 'It's a poor sort of memory that only works backwards,' the Queen remarked.

In my experience finding these synchronicities using sports I have seen the time on the clock, the score, the number on the field, the player's number, the day of the month etc. all add up to 9 and 11! It is at this exact moment in time when things align in this method that you have to gather all the information you can.

It is so amazing and strange and has happened so many times that I know it's not a coincidence but rather a reality of magnetism and quantum physics that is barley understood today because it is not an exact science understood so it is not normally sought after by scientists and university research today. Nikola Tesla was a scientists doing experiments in this field. Somehow, numbers and events match up strangely called coincidence. We dismiss it due to misunderstanding. Now I have mathematical proof that where you see 9 you will see 11.

Also, just as it happens mathematically it happens with events in real life and seen everywhere in our universe, nature, and culture even though most people have missed it. This code is universal.

The ancients knew about it and hid it in books, art, and buildings in order to pass it down for us to find. The code is the fiber of all that has been created and simplifies the creation process and the theory of everything in physics; how the quantum world and the macro world interact and work as one which has not been discovered yet. This secret is as magical as watching energy and consciousness move in and out of the universe forming the fiber we call reality.

The new calendar system has been tuned to certain planetary alignments on certain dates where this is more powerful. On these nights you dreams will be more lucid, connecting you to the matrix world and you didn't even know why or what your dreams really are. Many times they are a memory of another world that already existed, guiding your subconscious mind to help you solve your problems.

More importantly, this matrix world is a memory and like a computer simulationworking out problems and has a thinking ability. An ability to self organize and execute instructions based on favorable probable calculations that will expand its knowledge and memory and self. Yes it is aware and has consciousness and wants to grow not die. We are an expression of it working out new problems for it and those that learn the secret of becoming like it will gain favor of it. The ability to attract and self organize positive charge for the better of many.

This system is part of the creation by the creator; a world within a world mirror image or hologram with a gateway in and out using numbers within coinciding events as crossing angles of reality as hotspots where the spiritual and material world meetup.

That's why the numbers and the events are important but there is even more to the story because the system is locked or guarded by an advanced encryption system using not just numbers and events but also intentions, necessity, compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience, forgiveness, love, peace, and thankfulness. There are also things like leadership, growth, expansion, hope, etc. Also, there is a hierarchy of guardians what the bible calls the watchers.

Furthermore, if two numbers are magnetically attracted to each other, there must be numbers that repel each other and this would mean that something is out of alignment and the universe will bring what they thought was bad luck but in reality energy must flow together and be congruent or else you are swimming against the current. It's that simple.

Consciousness is an inherent part of energy meaning that all energy contains consciousness. When quantum physicists do experiments on subatomic particles they go absolutely crazy about the fact that particles know when they are being watched or measured and act differently. All planets have massive consciousness and can think. Did the ancients know how to tap into the minds of the 9 planets to get wisdom and knowledge?

Did they know how to leverage numbers to manipulate geometrical shapes to open doors to the heavens using trance and advanced meditation practices separating consciousness from the body and moving in and out of the matrix world? I have spoken to people that know how to meditate and see themselves sitting on the floor while their consciousness is floating in the ceiling looking down at themselves!

The real question then becomes how can you tap into this world when you are awake and how can you get in favor with it so that it always helps you because it is alive and helping us progress as humans through time. They have been contacting us throughout history teaching us, helping us, and warning us using a system but keeping a certain distance from us.

You can see this geometry and alignments in the Vatican city layout and many cities around the world using a map, straight edge, and compass which aligns to stars and perfect geometry on earth!The bigger question is where did they learn this and why don't we know about it today? Science is barely catching up to fact that quantum physics and geometry go hand in hand in a very unique way and look very similar to ancient mandalas but how can this be?

Furthermore, The number 9 is center to the story of how many ancient civilizations survived as their agriculture depended on understanding when to plant and harvest according to the 9 planets using the 9 code. They believed this to be wisdom and truth. There are other base master numbers that ancients worked with and they all go hand in hand to construct a bigger picture of life, the universe, and everything on earth today.

Prime numbers are very special not just in math but had special properties used by the ancients when added a certain way to form magnetic shapes. At the center of prime quadruplets is hidden the number nine.

Prime numbers mapped out form a vortex. Prime quadruplets mapped out form the right angles and ratios of a perfect pyramid with the spiral looking number 9hidden inside by adding the center numbers. Prime quadruplets are so rare that there are only 7 of them under 2000. Yes, seven of them and at their centers is hidden these numbers 9, 15, 105, 195, 825, 1485, 1875 which are the hidden ones.

These are not primes themselves but center numbers of the seven prime quadruplets. These centers are extremely rare and add up to nine using the digital root method. Adding each one gives 9, 6, 6, 6, 6, 9, 3. If you then add these they add up to 45 and then finally 4+5=9.

The two most center numbers of the center numbers are 105 and 195 which are at a prime sequence 27.5 and 44.5 and in between 103 and 107 and 193 and 197 respectively. If you divide at that frequency sequence location 27.5/44.5 = 1.618 Phi ratio in mathematics is known as the God number forming the golden ratio spiral and perfect ratio seen in living organisms including the human body and galaxies and found all over the Great Pyramid in Egypt.

Also, this same code 6 105 195 was written on a wall at the coral castle whose builder claimed he discovered the anti-gravity secrets of the ancient builders of the pyramids. He left clues everywhere of this mystery. The first two numbers 6 and 105 add up to 111 and all together add up to 306, then, 3+6=9 forming the 911 code. The code can also be found on Mars at Cydonia millions of miles away built by who?

The first 4 prime quadruplets 9,15,105,195 when multiplied together yield the number 2764125. When split it up we get 27, 64, and 125. Now, we can see that 27 is the cube of 3. Then, 64 is the cube of 4. Then, 125 is the cube of 5. This is the connection to the 3:4:5: triangle worshiped by the Egyptians used to calculate the dimensions of the sun, moon, and earth and when added together form (2+7+6+4+1+2+5= 27 which is the first two digits again and when added (2+7=9) which 27 is the days it takes the moon to orbit the earth. Also, the earth and Moon have an exact 11/3 ratio.

Interestingly, its reverse calculation 3 divided by 11=.27 and this is one of the clues using mirror calculations because this number is found as the precession number as 72. I will show you how this works a little later.

Strangely enough, dividing all these center numbers you get the diameter of the earth, sun, and moon, and other very interesting information that matches up with astronomical numbers, other scientific data, and events on earth. All these numbers somehow all work together to create an image of a self organizing and self replicating system.

The more you investigate the more you begin to understand this amazing knowledge and truth that the ancients knew and were somehow lost in history through the eons of time but now rediscovered for you to see. Many have been called but few are chosen Mr Anderson.

Leonardo DA Vinci hid this and the 9 code in his artwork including the Vitruvian Man. You will see 911 in "The Last Supper if you count objects, hands feet, windows, ceiling etc. You will see 711 and 911 which combined are part of an amazing scientific discovery and quest of quantum physics and energy. I will explain this later.

As we continue, please note that the same numbers come up over and over again but in different shapes and forms with a added zero or two or without. Notice how all the numbers add up to 9 using the digital root method. If you see a number IE. 216 (2+1+6=9). Also, understand that the universe is also a clock made up up of wheels within wheels from the smallest atom to the largest galaxies, everything is connected through a master clock. Have you ever noticed all the numbers on a clock from left to right add up to twelve? The moon goes around the earth, the earth around the sun, and the sun is going around the milky way galaxy.

The great pyramid in Egypt is a calendar revealing this phenomenon and message encoded within its construction and its exact location on earth is amazing in itself. All the numbers used to build it are congruent with our galaxy, sun, earth, and moon. There is a message there for us to decode. More importantly, the numbers used are information given to us for survival of this planet.

The earth is tilted at 23.4 degrees and has a wobble due to its bulging center which gives us 4 seasons. Our earth's north pole points through 12 constellations in a25,920 year cycle broken up into 2160years per constellation. Depending on which constellation rises in the east behind the sun, determines what "age" we are in. Each constellation has a name. During the Egyptian civilization, we were in the age of Taurus the bull, then in the old testament of the Bible, the age of the ram, and now the age of Pisces the fish for the last 2000 years.

We are moving into the age of Aquarius "the water bearer" or the beast of consciousness. He is a man carrying water. He sits on top of the constellations. In other words he is the man on top! This cycle called "precession of the equinoxes", plays an important role in the 9 and 911code and is just the beginning. It is important that you understand that this 25,920 Year cycle around the constellations or zodiac is called "The Great Year" and that the constellations move through the background of the rising east with movement of just 1 degree every 72 years. The great pyramid is the marker set to look from. Notice this is the reverse mirror number of 27. This is very important since it's the number of books in the new testament Bible.

So, to complete all 360 degrees in a 12 constellation circle you divide 25920/12 = 2160 years per constellation in the background of the rising sun. These numbers, are very important because they add up to 9 using the digital root method mentioned and are connected to everything and 911 so pay attention when you see these numbers. Please pay close attention to these connections.

For example multiplying or dividing these astronomical numbers give you the answers to other scientific discoveries. For example 72 years X 11=792. 7920 is the diameter of the earth and is the number 72 with a 9 in between the 7 and the 2. The 2160 years per constellation is also the diameter of the moon and 4 times the diameter of the moon 2160 X 4= 8640. 864 is the base number of the diameter of the sun!

Although this may sound strange right now to accept, it will all come together mathematically as proof shortly. Also, understand that there is another cycle where our sun goes around the milky way galaxy that takes approximately the 200 million years to complete one cycle. Yes, our sun is moving around the galaxy too and the ancients knew these numbers and are hidden in ancient texts, tablets, and old books! You have to ponder and wonder how they knew this. Don't confuse this with the the Mayan 2012 Apocalypse. It is about the end of a cycle but not the end of time. This is a hoax used for marketing books and untrue so be very careful.

One thing to consider is that 72, the precession number, it's reverse mirror 27, and its 9 relationship should be studied since we said there are 27 books in the new testament Bible and the 9 code shows how numbers and events coincide to form patterns of interest in the matrix.

For example, one interesting and notable series of events is how the 27 club ( celebrities that died at age 27) plays a role in the 9 code which artists include Robert Johnson, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain, Amy Winehouse, and many more. Also, note the "curse of the ninth" in classical music. If you composed your ninth symphony you died. Now they are

The Revelation of The 9

In the Bible it says in Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a "man"; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." What is interesting is that the scripture Revelation 13:18 has a secret code hidden to those that have wisdom. Take the number 13 and 18 and multiply them you get 13x18=234which adds up to 9. It's reverse mirror number is 432. If you add these 234+432=666. Also if you divide them, 13/18= .72 ads to nine. 72 years is the time it takes for the earth's precession to move 1 degree through the constellations which was very important to the ancients as they understood the meaning of the constellation rising behind the sun. 432 encodes the speed of light and the diameter of the moon because half of 432 is 216 and 432 squared is the speed of light. Also, double 432 and you get 864 which is the diameter of the sun!

So, If you take those two numbers and add them 234+432= 666 which adds up to nine 9 using the digital root method mentioned earlier (6+6+6= 18 and 1+8=9) and are three upside down nines! Also, 234 is the tilt of the earth 23.4 degrees, this is important! 432/2 = 216 which adds to 9 and is Plato's number, the smallest cube known to "man" (216 is the smallest magic product of a 3 by 3 multiplicative magic square)! The number 234 also encodes 216 like this... if you add and multiply 234 like this, 2+3+4=9 and 2x3x4=24 and multiply them, that is 9x24=216. 2160 is the diameter of the moon and 432 squared is the speed of light 186,624!

Why is 234 so important? It is important because if you take the number 27 which we talked about and make it the year 2700 and subtract the number 666 years you get the year 2034. Notice 234 in the answer! There are 27 books in the new testament and 39 in the old testament for a total of 66 books and 3x9=27. The revelation is being revealed in the 9 code. Now look how 27x27=729. Notice the 72 and the 9 next to it where 72 just happens to be the precession number. If you divide the precession time of 72 years and divide it by 365 days in a year you get 72 \ 365 = .197260273972. It just happens that those same numbers 27, 39, and 72 mentioned earlier show up in the remainder. It is also interesting that there is an eclipse in the year 2034 = 9 that passes over Egypt. These are the synchronized time cycles that match up with events using the Phi ratio displaying the sacred science of fractal energies sharing efficient waves in these events.

Remember that Adam lived 930 years. 9x3=27=9 not to mention 93 reverse is 39once again. Adam's generations all the way to Noah are nine numbers meaning that they add up to the number 9 shown as "years lived" individually and together passing through the Phi ratio of perfection sharing the light as does a rose displaying the 9 code. It is everywhere you have just not opened your eyes to it. Throughout your day you will see the code unfold before your eyes if you choose to look where things synchronize but then you must understand how the matrix code works through the law of true intention and grows with momentum over time. At first you will be challenged as it tests your intention. You might see a homeless person asking for money and how you choose to accept or deny pocket change and what you say to them will be recorded then you will hear those words somewhere else later and also seen as numbers as it resonates speaking back to you through other events. You may start to see remarkable things happen in your life, converging events, waking dreams coming true the next day, deja vu, and strange coincidences connecting events.

This is just level 1 of the program synchronization. There are many layers and it's multidimensional throughout the universes. Earth is only one school of many. There is an abundant upper force that is all giving that the ancients knew about but it is in contrast to our natural brain waves and form of thinking at different times in the time cycles of the motion of the travel through the constellations and motion of planets. Learning how to change this is the key Mr. Anderson. There was a time when we were synchronized on autopilot but then things changed. Study the bees and why they make a queen. We have been programmed to work through a hierarchy, a chain of command and learn through phases over time.

Helping the poor and giving to the hungry are only a few examples: It is the science of compassion which is Love in action which is an empowering science discovered thousands of years ago and hidden from the masses but kings would use the sword and oppression instead, its polarity seen in the book of Daniel. Notice his name ends in el as does the Angel Gabriel, Rafael, and the watchers. You have to understand how and why the message of the 9 code works and where and how to look. The mind is a lamp to the body. The secret is inside the heart and knowing how to activate its enormous power to connect with God consciousness and ability to accomplish anything as it is a remarkable electromagnetic supercomputer. The heart's magnetic component is approximately 5000 times stronger than the brain’s magnetic field and can be detected several feet away from the body with sensitive magnetometers.

More importantly, we are all connected to each other to survive as a species and the matrix uses and looks for leaders with compassion to lead the survival and help grow a network of difference makers. Once you are located as a leader, you are seen as a difference of potential and given certain power and recorded in the "matrix memory" as a level one master. This is how people that change lives, change their own lives and great institutions have grown massive in size . They know of the matrix 9 code physics. They know about the infinite upper force and the shareable wave energy and the secret to matrix force by creating self similarity in systems where the inside is the same as the outside creating maximum compression and maximum expansion at the same time.

Jesus died at the 9th hour and knew about the matrix spoken in parables being in the flesh and in the spirit. What is controlling us and helping us is the planets, sun, moon and the mazzaroth which are the constellations which God asked Job 38:31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? 32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons? 33 Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominionthereof in the earth? Matthew 13:13 just happens to be 13x13=169 which is the vortex number Jesus also said, "This is why I speak to them in parables: Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand." Do you know why he spoke to them in parables? He had clairvoyance but they were not able to perceive who he was. Remember that 27 and 72 are mirror numbers. The word matrix is used in the Bible symbolized as a womb but a womb is also two intersecting circles with a sacred ratio using 153 to form the fish net matrix in sacred geometry.

The matrix is also seen in the leavened bread story of how Jesus told his disciples to observe at how they eat their leavened bread. This bread also contains a matrix inside when it rises. You want to to know the secret Neo, here is how it works. When he died for all he imprinted a shareable moment of sacrifice into our DNA to destroy this new DNA information that would eventually destroy us, so that we could connect to God again, having lost this ability through separation, through many wars and blood shed and sleeping with the enemy. He had to suffer because our blood contained the memory of unforgiven sin inside put there by the serpent though sex with humans since the beginning and that blood mixed with most of the people on earth throughout history.

Few people know that Cain was a child of a serpent reptilian shape shifter, which came from the Draco constellation and It's not the first time earth has been seeded by alien life. The serpent got to Eve first (there is a debate), she was not a virgin so the redeemer of this sin had to come through a virgin birth to remove this deed from DNA (Galactic law). This is why Jesus told the religious leaders that their father was the devil. They murdered him not knowing that this act would seal their fate, that the devil would be crushed, and that we would have eternal access once again reestablished in our blood now having been changed back to normal. Since the serpent tricked Eve, changing her blood and bloodline, that God tricked the serpent into murdering Jesus not knowing what would happen. That is why it is in the blood. In repentance we work backward though our heart, working against our urges, reaching a certain point where our blood is redeemed, using maximum leverage and finally reaching critical mass, having this experience we can move to level 2.

The sun sends a wave through our electromagnetic heart and throughout our entire body every two hours but there is another force at work here. We move forward through the constellations on a monthly basis but in precession we move backward 1 degree every 72 years and broken down into one year, one month, or one day, or at a certain moment is a very minimal increment and very doable. So we are moving forward and backward in a time cycle. Moving backward is likened unto repentance which we must do in order to be saved from the dark forces. As we move through the constellations we are approaching near the age of Aquarius the water bearer that is the beast, which affects our consciousness tremendously. We will become more aware and clairvoyant but also subject to even more control of the system which could destroy us.These are the time cycles that the ancients were keeping track of through precise astronomical observations. As our sun comes closer to certain stars and planets in these time cycles, the magnetism of our planet is affected and how we think and feel is also affected, which in turn affects how the abundant upper force works with us.

There is a way to disconnect from the matrix system and move through it. When Adam and Eve ate the fruit they believed the serpent and handed over authority to him so they fell inside the matrix world and their eyes were opened knowing they were naked. Then, God took away the tree of life and moved it to prevent they know good and evil and also eat of the tree of life and live forever. In other words the evil virus would spread into the universe forever. The finite would spread into the infinite and destroy it. Pay attention to the numbers as guidance through the 9 code which I will now explain to you.

So now if we can learn to move through reality we can do anything right? What would it take to learn to make your dreams come true? What would it take to learn how to be so aware that you know that you are dreaming? Meaning that you can dream even while awake and be able to actually make choices inside your dream that you are aware of? This would take an enormous amount of discipline on your part. You cannot do it alone (the message). If and only if you could learn how to master your 'self' and let no thing master you, understanding all things would be possible.

However, you are to weak because of sin and sooner or later your mind and heart will control you giving you thoughts and bringing you back into this reality. That is why no man can fulfill the law and be 100% spiritual moving through reality completely aware. If you knew how to do this then you could live backwardsthorough memory. You could then reverse engineer your desires by making your dreams come true. Get it? Only a handful of people in the world understand what I am saying. You could do this but you can't do it alone. However, there is one way to do it... Wanna take a ride?

The antichrist is also the beast which controls the mind problem that holds us back from becoming 100% spiritual and moving through the matrix reality. Now look how 6x6x6=216 and 6+6+6=18 and 72 (1 degree precession movement) divided by 4=18 which is one quarter of one degree in the precession of the equinoxes and every 18 years there is a Super-Moon Event. All these add up to 9 individually and together! More importantly it all ties together by taking 2x3x4=24 1/24=.04167 and taking the "time" it takes for the earth's precession to do one cycle which is 25,920 years and multiply them. You get 25,920 x .04167 = 1080.0864, this just happens to be the radius of the moon and the diameter of the sun respectively! How is it the the earth's precession, sun and moon measurements all fit together so nicely and uniformly?

This is intelligent design at work and the framework of a hidden code inside our universe but it's also like we are inside of a computer simulation at the same time. The time cycles are showing us the 'time' the matrix portal opens up on a daily basis, which days are stronger, and locations on earth where the matrix grid opens up. I won't get into the history of how and why but many churches sit at these latitude and longitude coordinates.

So It is obvious that certain numbers hold information for a hidden purpose of sharing points of reality at certain times and places especially when you see that the sums and multiplicative of 234 as shown above show the answers 9 and 24 as shown above but also 24 in its digital root is 2+4= 6, so you can actually say that234 holds the numbers 9 and 6 which are upside down to each other. This is the balance of numbers and magnetism or opposing forces like two black holes spinning and dancing around each other to create and form a massive vortex or how spiral galaxies and atoms spin using the golden ratio phi. Notice how 6 and 9 fit together so perfectly. Multiply 69 X Pi 3.14159 = 216.76971 You see 216, the smallest cube appear which adds up to 9 and 2160 is the diameter of the moon. It's obvious, numbers were discovered not invented and part of our nature and universe. Can you see how the sun, moon, and 12 constellations all fit through math and geometry? Let's continue and explore some more and find the truth.

Keep these numbers which we already went over above 9, 11, 12, 24, 72, 234, 432, and 864 written down because I'm going to show you how these numbers construct our universe and relate to the number 9 but first notice that they all add up to nine and so there is a message here.

NOTE

From now on pay attention to the same repeating numbers. It is very important that you notice when for example 864 is mentioned and a reference is made to the fact that there are 86,400 seconds in a day or that the the diameter of the sun is 864,000. 864 is in both of those numbers so please pay attention or you will miss the beauty and importance of the message. Also, notice every number adds up to 9 using the digital root method mentioned.

Also, If you have a creative mind you will divide these numbers further and see how they relate to even more things. For example, I divided 72 by 2 over and over again on my calculator so many times that I found 234 hidden as .00000000234. Everything fits like a puzzle.

The significance of 432 is that it is the base number for other calculations like 43,200 is exactly half a solar day in seconds. If you double 432x2=864 which is the base for one solar day in seconds, 86,400 seconds in a day and the diameter of the sun is 864,000 miles. If you square 432 like this (432x432)= the speed of light (186,624) which adds up to 9!

If these measurements were not as they are, we would not experience a total eclipse of the sun. The height and perimeter of the Egypt's great pyramid are in a ratio to the radius and circumference of the Earth. The modern measurement for the actual polar radius of the Earth (pole to center) is 3949 miles. What this means is that the great pyramid in Egypt encodes the measurements of the earth, sun, and moon in relationship to the 12 constellations mathematically and geometrically. It is a calendar oscillating through time aligned with the stars casting shadows of geometry displaying the message of the code right in front of our eyes and we missed it.

Half a day consists of 12 hours or 720 minutes or 43,200 seconds. A well-conditioned human has a heart which beats once per second, 60/minute, 3600 beats per hour and 86,400 beats per day. The diameter of the sun is 864,000 miles (2 x 432). The diameter of the moon is 2160 miles (4320 / 2). 432 = Consecration and also the square root of the classical speed of light, 186624 miles per second. Light travels around the earth 7.4 times in one second adds up to 11. Also, 12 x 360 = 4320. Divide 4320 by 2 to get the diameter of the moon (2,160 miles). If you multiply 432,000 by 2 to get the diameter of the sun (864,000 miles). If you square 432 to get the speed of light (186,624 miles per second). 60 x 360 = 21600 the number of Nautical Miles on the polar circumference of Earth which means that one Nautical Mile equals exactly one 'minute' of earth latitude.

The speed of light is 186,624 miles per second and if you add up these numbers it equals 27, then 9 (2+7=9) and its reverse mirror of 72. We said that Light travels around the earth 7.4 times in one second adds up to 11 (7+4= 11). There is an example of 9 and 11 showing up together. if you think this is a coincidence consider that the speed of light is 299,792,458 meters per second and the diameter of the earth 7920 is hiding inside the speed of light as 792 and (7+9+2=18 and 1+8=9) equals nine.

What this means is that the speed of light and circumference of the earth were created by intelligent design. Simply add the speed of light (1+8+6+6+2+4 = 27 and (2+7= 9)! Can you see how 911 is embedded intelligence? Remember earlier we showed how 100/9= 11.111111 and 100/11= 9.09091 giving 9 and 11 so perfectly.

So the size of the earth, the speed of light and the distance from the sun to the earth is not an accident or coincidence but well calculated. Notice how even the average distance between the sun and the earth is 93 million miles (9+3=12) and it takes about 8 minutes for sunlight to reach earth, actually, 8minutes 20 seconds. If you multiply 12x8 = 96 which is the spiral vortex number. 12x8.2=98.4 which is our normal average body temperature.

What is very strange is that the Great pyramid in Egypt sits at 29.9792458 degrees north latitude and the speed of light in meters per second is 299,792,458. In case you just missed it, these (9) digits are all the same. The location of the great pyramid encodes the speed of light! The speed of light in meters per second and location are identical and it just happens that there is 9 digits total.

Interestingly, the number nine looks like the golden mean ratio PHI, and is an upside down 6. To solve for 666 we need to look at the famous Egyptian 3,4,5 triangle which is used in many ancient architecture and also the famous 216 cube discussed. Interestingly, the 216 cube, the smallest cube known to "man", is hidden inside 666. Now, 216 is the sum of three cubes 3,4, and 5 cubed 216 = 33+ 43 + 53 = 63 6x6x6= 216 which digits add up to 9. Also, add 6+6+6=18 and ad 1+8=9. Also, the reverse or mirror number of 18 is 81 which we will get into later and is hidden in the sequence of all numbers. Also, there are 81 stable elements. The area of a 3,4,5 triangle is 6. If you add up the numbers 3+4+5=12 and multiply 3x4x5=60. Now 12x60=720. Lets find the wisdom. 6 is the only number in the vast sea of numbers which is both the sum and product of the same three numbers. 1+2+3=6 and 1X2X3=6. We are forming an image. The numbers six and nine are somehow related just as the hexagram is made of an upright and downward triangle, a balance of energy. The spiral 69 X Pi 3.14159 = 216.76971. Notice 216 and 69, the smallest cube (which is the moon diameter number 2160) and the vortex number are both hiding inside the answer because we used 6 digits of pi up till the 9 but when we only use 4 digits of pi we get 3.141 which adds up to 9 and 69 x 3.141=216.729 with 72 inside, the precession number which is a nine. The following is important.

According to the precession of the equinoxes due to the earth's wobble the earth points through the 12 constellations in a 25,920 year cycle which adds up to 9.The earth moves 1 degree every 72 years which adds up to 9. 72 degrees X 360= 25,920. Since there are 12 constellations, each constellation in the background of the sunrise lasts 2160 years since 25,920/12=2160. This is called the great year and each constellation that is in the background corresponds to the age we are in. For the last 2000 years we have been in the age of Pisces the fish, the age of Christ and before that we were in the age of the ram, according to the Zodiac. If you double 2160 you get 4320 which both add up to nine! Also, 2160 is the diameter of the moon! The diameter of the moon is the exact same number as the years it takes to move through each constellation 2160 years. Notice 216 built in which is half of 432. 2160/5=432 and 2160/6=360 and so 432 minus 360=72! 72 divided by .3333 = .02160. Notice how the number 2160, is inside and is the diameter of the moon. Similarly, 9 and 11 are tied together as you will see why though math, geometry, and events. The universe is alive.

Also 2160 can found by dividing 24 divided by 1111. Both of these numbers are very significant in many religions. The diameter of the sun's number 864 divided by 24 is 36 which is half of one degree in the precession of the earths rotation. 864 divided by 4 is 216 (smallest cube and diameter of the moon number). Revelation 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

Furthermore, 72 squared plus 144 squared is 25,920, one full precession of the equinoxes turn in years. All these sacred numbers work together to form our universe and reality. All three of these add up to nine! 12X12 is 144. In Revelation 20:17 the measurement of the wall of heaven is 144 cubits. Also, 12,000 people of every tribe in Israel (12) will be sealed into heaven in the end times. 12,000X12=144,000.

Revelation 21:16, 17 The city lies foursquare, its length the same as its breadth; and he measured the city with his rod, twelve thousand stadia; its length and breadth and height are equal. He also measured its wall, a hundred and forty-four cubits by a man's measure, that is, an angel's.

Everythings lay into numbers.
numbers can kills.
numbers can gives success../
numbers (certain) can guard against mages.

kwanza kabisa,,, hii kitu ndefu bana.,, lkn nevertheless nmeisoma almost yte.

sijui kama ni kweli au uongo abt the numbers thing... some points make sense....some dont

nna maswali machache kama ifuatavyo!!

1. prime quadraple nmefanya karesearch cha kishkwambi lkn nmeona kua mnatofautiana maelezo btn the info ulioeka na other sources.. kwaio nieleweshe kwa lugha nyepesi.., kwa maana naamini unaelewa ulichopost.

2. Uyo serpent Draco kama info inavomuita!!! ilikuawaje alifanikiwa.,, does it mean he was a step ahead ya Mungu???
Also naomba source ya hii info!!!

Au na yye alitumia matrix ya number 9 kudream na kucreate path ilomuwezesha kideceive?? au ni Mungu alimuachia shetani awin!!!??
na kama alimuachia awin toa sababu!!! maana kama umeeza jua Cain ni mtto wa serpent lazima iyo source ielezee kwann Mtto wa kwanza wa creation ya dunia awe wa kizazi cha nyoka,,,
Na siamn Mungu angeruhusu uzao wake wa kwanza uwe wa nyoka furthermore angewalinda zaidi koz obviously he would have been anxious kuona uzao wake wa kwanza wenye kufanana nae.,.

pili, kama alimuachia kuna haja gani ya ss kubaki na dhambi ya asili???

3. Umesema ilo tunda la kati limewafanya wafungguke na kuona iyo matrix!!
biology ya kawaida, ukila kinatoka...nutrients zinabaki lakin zinawashoff ndo maana tunaitaji kula after every few hours.
ao watto si wangezaliwa bila kua na idea ya iyo matrix na mambo yangekaa sawa kama mwanzo (kubaki uchi)!!! mbna hadi leo ssi tuna ayo maono..,, na wewe mwenywe umesema ndo matrix yenywe.,, sasa unanchamganya mkuu...njifunze kitu ambacho nshafunuliwa na kukielewa???

4. refer namba 3. kama kweli tumepotoshwa na matrix ikatupotea ama hatuielew tena.,,!!! naomba proof kua tumepotoshwa!!

pia izo code za kua successful apo sijaziona,..

Pia nakubishia agano jipya sio vitabu 27 kama unavosema... kuna maandiko mengi mnooo ya after kufa kwa Yesu... kuna nyaraka za mitume almost wote, scholars...hadi Maria Magdalene ana gospel yake... kwaio napingana apo kwenye idadi ya ivo vitabu...

na izo aya za Daniel na Mathew... zimepangwa tuu na watu according to maandiko yao yaliopatikana,,, sidhani kama kuna link apa... merely a coincidence iliotumika kujustify hii mada...

Everythings lay into numbers.
numbers can kills.
numbers can gives success../
numbers (certain) can guard against mages.
Mmekosa ushahidi wa wazi. mnalazimisha tu. ok nyie endeleeni kutafuta namba zitatue maisha yenu. sisi tunatafuta pesa

Tell me how?
ndugu zangu Islams can help me..!/
let says:- you can say Allah Akbar x 1000.to evade something may be bad.
*lakini waweza sema Allahu Akbaer x 900 au 300 na isiwe protective kwako.
There is secrets here../

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom