Simon Cowell ahofia kuupoteza ukapela wake.......

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
Simon Cowell reveals he and "fiancee" Mezhgan Hussainy are "on a break"

by Ben Griffiths, Sunday Mirror 22/01/2012

Decrease font size Increase font size

simon-cowell-and-mezhgan-hussainy-384725211.jpg
Simon Cowell and Mezhgan Hussainy

Simon Cowell has revealed he and fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy are "on a break" and have not seen each other for about a month.
The Britain's Got Talent boss now says he had got caught up in the moment when he claimed Mezhgan was "The One" on a TV show last year.
They have not seen each other since just before Christmas, when they only met briefly.
Advertisement >>

He said: "It's quite a complicated relationship. We have had a break from each other, and we are still incredibly close.
"I'm vulnerable. It's not on, it's not off, it's somewhere in the middle. I don't know if I will ever get married, but I am happy."
And he regretds calling Mezhgan "The One" on ITV1's Piers Morgan's Life Stories, he said: "I have been pretty good about not talking about my private stuff, but I got caught up in the moment."
Last week, Simon, worth more than £200million, returned from a 25-day holiday on his £30million yacht in St Barts with female pals including his ex *Sinitta, but not *Mezhgan.
They first met on the set of American Idol in 2003, where she did his make-up, and are *believed to have fallen for each other in 2009 when working with BGT star Susan Boyle.
He reportedly proposed in February 2010 with a £250,000 diamond ring. But by September, *rumours appeared claiming the relationship was under strain.
Mezhgan has moved out of his LA mansion to another home he owns nearby. His ex Terri Seymour stayed there after their 2008 split. Friends call it the "girlfriends' graveyard".
And in a newspaper interview yesterday Simon, 52, admitted he does help his exes out *financially. "I don't pay them off, but if you have been with someone long enough, there is a *responsibility. You can't say one minute you can live this type of life and then the light goes off."
He added: "I wouldn't do it for every girl I have dated because I would be broke."
Simon, who says he smokes 15 menthol cigar*ettes a day, revealed that last year he took a £150,000 DNA genome sequence test that analyses physical traits and possible future illness.
He said: "My test said I am going to live until I am 92. I am a great believer that many *illnesses come through stress. It was the result I wanted. I have no or little stress, even in this *business. I am very peaceful, not agitated."
Cowell, whose father died aged 81, has a strict health regime with spinach smoothies, *vitamin shots and 500 press-ups a day. He has Botox twice a year and is "petrified" of *getting ill or looking old.
In a separate interview with this paper Cowell said he took pleasure in *prising *Alesha Dixon away from BBC's Strictly Come *Dancing to be a judge on BGT. And he's declared war on the Beeb since they scheduled talent show The Voice to clash with BGT. He said: "They have gone head-to-head with us. If they think there is a gap in the market for another music talent show, there is.
"They are doing it *because they don't like BGT and X Factor being *successful. So when they launched The Voice, we nicked Alesha. "We'll make it a *competition. It's 100 per cent a declaration of war."
■ REFERRING to the *Leveson inquiry into press ethics, he said: "The only reason I'm sitting here today is because my shows have been popular. The only reason they're popular is because they've been in the papers.
"These bleating *celebrities...if you don't like it, don't go into showbusiness."

ahadi zinapotolewa ni vyema zikatekelezwa...lol..........vigugumizi ni dalili za kukwepa kutekeleza ahadi

Mmmh...mambo ya kuoana kwa ajili ya pesa. Its obvious he is worried about his money once he agreed to legal union.