Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Silvio 'hooker, 17'

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by babu M, Jan 15, 2011.

1. babu M

babu M JF-Expert Member

Jan 15, 2011
    [​IMG]

RANDY Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi is being probed over claims he paid a 17-year-old girl nicknamed Ruby Heartstealer for sex.

Berlusconi, 74, has been formally placed under investigation and will also be quizzed over allegations he abused his power by asking police to mount a cover-up.

The allegations centre on busty Moroccan belly dancer Karima El Mahroug, now 18, who uses the "Heartstealer" stage name.

She told investigators she attended a party at Berlusconi's villa near Milan last year where guests were said to have played a sex game called "bunga bunga".

Mahroug has since denied having sex with Berlusconi, but admitted he gave her cash, a diamond necklace and car. Inquiries were launched two months ago after it emerged the media tycoon turned politician asked police to release the beauty after she was arrested on suspicion of theft.

He is said to have deceived cops by telling them Mahroug was the granddaughter of Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak and should be freed to avoid diplomatic embarrassment.

Berlusconi sent one of his MPs, half-British ex-showgirl Nicole Minetti, to pick her up from a Milan police station. Miss Minetti is also under investigation for aiding and abetting prostitution.

Mahroug said: "When I said I was 17 he said he'd had problems with minors. He didn't want it to happen again. I was upset as he was the first man in my life who had not wanted to take me to bed. He was like a father, I swear."

Last night Berlusconi called the allegations "absurd".