Should you maintain contact or friendship with Ex-partner?

si mbaya kama huna nia ya kurudiana nae maana wengine ndo inakua tiketi ya kurudisha enz.but make sure present wako asijue walio wengi hawapendi kuona still mnawasaliana na x
inonyesha wewe ni msaliti sana.haitakiwi ivyo.badilika.

npo sawa na wewe kwann ufanye kwa siri?inamaana bado unaendeleza mawasiliano?

Wapenzi waliobahatika kuzaa mtoto hawa utawatenganisha vipi? siwezi kufanya kosa la kuoa mwanamke ambaye ameshazaa na mtu mwingine.
kuwasiliana kama mna mtoto ni sawa,kwa sababu ya matumizi nazungumzia ambao hamna ata mtoto ata mmoja.inakuwaje?

Wapenzi waliobahatika kuzaa mtoto hawa utawatenganisha vipi? siwezi kufanya kosa la kuoa mwanamke ambaye ameshazaa na mtu mwingine.
kama umependa utagubaliana na yote sio vbaya ila kama hauja penda huwezi.

Kwa mara ya kwanza nakubaliana na Nyani Ngabu...people MOVE ON....hii biashara ya my ex this or my ex that ndiyo inayovurugia mahusiano mengi. Mheshimu mtu wako wa sasa, give him or her your undivided attention, jifunze from your failures, and your mistakes....don't go back to your past...ndio maana kwenye magari kuna kioo kidogo pale mbele kwa dereva kinachoangalia nyuma na kioo kikubwa kwa ajili ya kuangalia mbele....there is a reason for this...your future and where you are going today..tomorrow, a month or six months from now, is far much better than where you came from 3 years, 1 year, or 1 month ago.

But here, People break up in relationships, its normal and there is nothing wrong with breaking up.I really miss some of Ex-Girlfriends.They are my best friends because we know each other. huwa tunawasiliana kila mmoja aki-mmiss mwenzake na hata sometimes akiwa Tanzania huwa tunaonana au nikiwa nchini kwao tunaona lakini we respect each other,like best friends! ! !
Kwenye kila Relationship mnafurahia yale mapungufu machache ni kawaida. Mkiwa matured enough mtaendelea kuwa good friends.Guys mki-break up jitahidi kuifanya diplomatically no matter how tough things are!

I really miss and communicate mostly with 2 out of ....of my Exs.We go and fall out of a relationship( non-intentional) to learn more for the future, two girls out of my Exs, taught me part of what relationship ups and downs was all about. The first one was the first cut,it goes deeper!The second girl, to be precise, taught me alot about what a potential fiance could be, she gave me alot of inspiration, I felt I landed in a different level of relationship, she showcases this kind of matured kind of relationship whereas I was 3 years older than her, in fact she was the first girl I ever talked about getting married to.

In essence to my long story, when I think about the positive impact that these girls have made in my relationship life, I always miss them and I always bless the name of the Lord for them, because I have learnt alot and I am implementing the lessons learnt into my former/present relationships. Hey guys is it a worthy "MISSING" If one is missing his/her lover based on their intimate adventure?Yes,still it is worth.

you should communicate with your Exs but not in a suspicious circumstances.You need to respect yor relationship,her relationship and respect the ups and downs you had during your relationship kingdom reign!

Dear JF Reader,

--Have you been hit by the dreaded four-word-phrase: "Can We Be Friends?" It is a classic break-up line and an eventual one when a relationship hits the rocks.

--Since you liked each other enough to start a relationship, surely you should be able to stay friends... but it doesn't always quite work out like that. So how would you define such a relationship? Does the person who asks ‘can we still be friends?' really mean it?

--Some say: "ex-partners should be handled like nuclear waste. Bury them in the ground and hope they're harmless in 10,000 years." (Ref: adolescent-adulthood.com & enotalone.com)

--Can you really forget all the history of your relationship and be proper friends with an ex, and is there a way of avoiding the chemistry and the inevitable re-match?

SteveD.

I was hay wire kua i have never seen this thread and yet nipo humu ndani...

ndio imenijia kua kumbe zimeunganishwa na za Bibie...

It was a Great discussion...

Hii biashara ya kuendekeza mawasiliano na ma ex eti kisa mnakua friends sio nzuri kabisa. Nilikua kwenye mahusiano huku nikiendelea kuwasiliana na ex kwa kigezo cha just friends. Kwa bahati mbaya kabisa mchuchu alizinasa zile meseji. Sitaki kukumbuka jinsi palivyochimbika. Almanusura niachwe kijinga jinga kisa ex. Ex tutasalimiana tukikutana njiani au popote ila ku entertain mawasiliano na ex nimekataa. Nikiona anataka kuendekeza mawasiliano napiga kimyaaa.

Back
Top Bottom