Should we look at Network Marketing?

MosesM

Feb 14, 2008
Having been employed for over 8 years and reaching a point where the pay was taking me further away from my dreams, I looked at business opportunities but was limited by lack of capital, ideas and the skills then I discovered Network Marketing about 4 years ago. The results have been amazing for me but I keep wondering why aren't East Africans looking at it more seriously?

Congrats Moses for the amazing results you've been achieving in Network Marketing. The Network Marketing Profession is still new and still misunderstood by the majority.

There's still confusion between "get rich quick schemes" and building a solid business with Network Marketing. I honestly believe that Network Marketing isn't for everybody as the numbers favours the hard working leaders who take Network Marketing to heart.

If you're interested in building a Network Marketing Business in Tanzania but don't know how, then I highly advice you go through my article, "How To Build A Successful Network Marketing Business In Tanzania" to learn more.

Good Luck & God Bless
.............................................................................................................................................................
Dr. Said is a medical doctor (MD), Entrepreneur and a home based business coach. He's the current CEO of Strategic Marketing & Design
, a company which helps business owners increase their profits using strategic marketing.

He spends most of his FREE time blogging about business, entrepreneurship and marketing on his blog site
SaidSaid.Net.
To learn more from him, make sure you subscribe to his
FREE Strategic Marketing Course.

To me network marketing is a solution to our financial problems.I think people don't know the essence of net work marketing.here is the link http://www.qlsgroupweb.net/invitation.cfm?v=M&i=KS108309 showing how it is profitable and the success people achieve.ANALYZE UNTIL YOU PARALYZE THE OPPORTUNITY IS NOW HOT.i could advice you to grab it

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom