Should Kenya and Tanzania merge?

I have a question? why do we ape the Americans and the Europeans.

From what they wear,what they eat to even what they watch,simple, because its looks, stylish, modern and exquisite.I guess what i am saying is, human beings tend to admire those that they perceive as being better and improved than they are at that given instance.

Kenya is in a way better than TZ, i say in a way because its not all that...you know a land of milk and honey like some commentators would want us to believe. But that doesn't mean its not progressing, it is and all the indicators show that its only a matter of time before we hit it.

Look at these facts Kenya is the biggest foreign investor in Tanzania,Tanzania exports to Kenya have tripled from a couple of million Kenya shillings to almost Ksh 6.2 billion is that not something to celebrate about?.

Nooo! not to you Tanzanians its always ooh our land ,ooh our minerals and to make it even worse you have all that but still poor.See on our part we can excuse ourself by claiming we don't have all those minerals and land and just sit back and whine about it, but we do that and we risk going your way which is even worse that going the Somali way.Lets be sensible a bit see the faida za ushirikiano na tusiogope kwani uoga ndio kikwazo kikubwa cha mtu au mataifa kuendelea.

I Rest my case.

Hate not good friends,

It will not help us!

Hata US na UK ni tajiri na bado wanashirikiana vizuri tu!

Tupendane wandugu!

Tu watu wamoja!

Last edited:
yeah, you racist' if you killed or hunt down albinos..LMFAO.. pause and do something constructive like teaching your backward peeps that albinos aint gold mines.. you need lotsa civil education lad..

He he he..

Now I understand why your analysis is so poor..It all comes from defective reasoning. I guess you are really in trouble with your understanding. I doubt If you had seen no class.

Go and research about your 'great' country on this issues:

1. Organized fraud
2. Crime
3. Tribalism
4. Genocide
5. Corruption
6. Sheer Poverty

etc

HellFire20

Good argument Hellfire, most commentators confuse by thinking Tanzanians are against Kenya, far from it.

What Tanzanians want is a win win situation not like it used to be.

We must enter into this union with all terms to the advantage of all the countries inhabitants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lole Gwakisa

Exactly Kwani hakuna Kitu munaweza Tuuzia?
Nafikiri kuna bidhaa mob sana, lakini wengine wenu bado wanaona kama watachezwa.

Exactly Kwani hakuna Kitu munaweza Tuuzia?
Nafikiri kuna bidhaa mob sana, lakini wengine wenu bado wanaona kama watachezwa

Klichopo na ni ushauri wa bure.Watanzania wengi waingie katika biashara huria ili waweze kushika biashara hizo.Tukisha jikomboa katika venture hizo tuingie katika ushirikiano wa moja kwa na waKenya waGanda, WaRundi nk.
Ieleweke kuwa badala ya kupanga kuingia katika biashara,tuingie sasa ili tuwe tayari kwa ushirikiano.
Hii ni baada ya Serikali yenyewe kuweka misingi dhabiti (eg tarrifs,customs etc)ya ushirikiano wenyewe .
Nitakuwa tayari kabisa kushirikiana na wakuu kama Hellfire!

Ukisoma hii thread nzima utagundua kwa nini Africa ni dark continent.

Folks, Kenya is our Neighbour. Whether we like or not..we cant do without them and they cant do without us katika mengi...Tunategemeana kwa mambo mengi and we have lots in common. wananchi wetu wameishi pamoja for ages. Kwa nini leo tuchukiane? Whether we want them or not they are our neighbours. Same applies to them..hata wangeungana na Uganda, Somalia, Rwanda etc..they will NEVER be the same kama Watanzania watakuwa out of that muungano! Kwa sababu, reality check ni kwamba wakenya na watanzania we have lots in common. than Kenya and Rwanda lets say....

Lets embrace each other. mengi yanayoongelewa hapa ni stereotypes ambazo tumezizoea...Ofcourse in each country we have forces of evil and greedy class of citizens. Na hili si Kenya wala Tanzania ni kote. Akina Njonjo wako kila sehemu. Kenya is VERY corrupt, so is Tanzania!

All in all, I blame politicians maana wameshindwa kuelezea mazuri ya huu muungano..na badala yake..wananchi wanahangaika na conspiracy theories tuu. Ndo unakuta watu wanatukanana kwenye board hapa.

Hivi unafikiri EU ingefanikiwa kama baada ya vita ya pili ya dunia...UK na France wangeitenga Germany? Yes, Germany had massacred more than six million jews..lakini voice of reasonzikasema hapana..lets move forward...and we all know that Germany is the HEARTBEAT OF EU. Sasa jamani kitu gani Kenya imefanya ambacho hakisameheki?

Again I say, stereotypes ziko nyingi! Si Kenya wala Tanzania..lakini la muhimu..tuangalie yale mazuri na ni namna gani wote tunaweza kufaidika na ushirikiano wa karibu. Tuachana na steriotype. Kenya is a beutiful country with nice people, so is Tanzania. Ohh Kenya kuna ukabila, wanauana, they are greedy..haitusaidii hata kidogo..same wao kusema kwamba Tanzania is poor, isnt worthy our attention...is equally wrong.

Tudumishe undugu!Kenya has alots of things we can learn from and benefit, same for TZ we have lots and lots of stuff which can make our countries the envy of the world.

Siku zote umoja ni nguvu wazo la kuungana kati ya Tanzania na Kenya simbaya, ingependeza hata tungeweza kuunganisha Afrika yote.

Lakini angalieni uzoefu tulionao kati ya Tanganyika na Zanzibar mpaka leo papatupapatu mbele hakujulikani nyuma hakuonekani zaidi ya neno MUUNGANO.

Mtindio,
For your information when it comes to business Kenyans are so far ahead. I was in Nazreth, Ethiopia, a few weeks ago and guess what, in the stores you can find canned Kenyan pinapples. Go to Southern Sudan today, Kenya already has a bank there and just watch, Kenya Airways will soon be flying there if they have not started already.

Jasusi

Nakubaliana na wewe kuhusu hiyo mifano michache uliyoiweka kuhusu 'uwekezaji' wa ndugu zetu 'Wakenya'.

Kitu ambacho nimekuwa nakipinga hapa kwa nguvu zote ni suala la sisi baadhi ya watanzania kama Koba et al, wanaodhani kuwa Kenya is the Messiah kwa uchumi wetu. Wanadhani kuuungana na nchi kama Kenya automatically kutaifanya nchi yetu kujengeka kuichumi.

Aidha kwa upande wa pili kama nilivyokwisha kuonesha ktk posts za awali ni kuwa baadhi ya wakenya kwa upande nao wana- notion hiyohiyo ya kujifanya wao wanajua nini sisi tunahitaji na hivyo kujifanya 'wakombozi wa uchumi' wetu. Kitu ambacho si sahihi. Nchi ya Kenya, kama ilivyo Tz ni masikini wa kutupa, na kama kuzidiana ni kudogo sana. Kama nilivyosema hapo awali takwimu zinaonesha over 60% ya uchumi wa Kenya unamilikiwa na wageni. Hivyo basi sidhani kama wana lolote la maana au wanajipya saaana wanaloweza ku-impact ktk uchumi wetu.

Kwa maoni yangu, uchumi wa TZ utakuzwa na WaTZ wenyewe, hivyo kukaa na kusubiri 'wawekezaji' ndio waendeleze uchumi wetu, ni ujinga uliopitiliza. Mifano yote ya uwekezaji hapa Tz imepwaya kama sio kufeli, kutuibia waziwazi au kutoratibiwa kuona kama inaisaidia nchi; hivyo nadhani ni vyema tuondoe notion hii ya kutegemea uwekezaji kutoka nje ya nchi.

mtindiowaubongo

Where did you get this figure of 60% percent being owned by foreigners, that sound really ridiculous. please provide a link to that report or simply shut up. i doubt that figure

Where did you get this figure of 60% percent being owned by foreighners, that sound really ridiculous. please provide a link to that report or simply shut up. i doubt that figure

First of all, who are foreighners ?

Yes the figure is ridiculous, bcoz KENYA IS N'T THAT POOR, aaii? :D :D

It is about your country, mine is Tee Zee, so the figure IS YOURS! It doesn't concern me if it is 60% or 70%. If you think this figure is wrong, comeup with the better one, ELSE use 'search' tool to seek the info.

Ciao!!

mtindiowaubongo

Yes its about my country and not yours, if it doesnt concern you then why do you keep mentioning it?

Mtindio if you want people to take you more seriously you might want to consider acting more maturely.

I asked for proof of facts that came from you and insted of doing that you go ahead and throw a tantrum. Surely how old are u?

I can as well go ahead and claim 90% of your country is owned by foreigners, does that make it true lets be mature, but wait you could actually be a child u tell me.

Yes its about my country and not yours, if it doesnt concern you then why do you keep mentioning it?

Yes it is about your country, like I said. I repeat as many times TO YOUR BIG EARS to listen so that It become CLEAR to everybody including you. This info isn't that new even here in JF. Thats why I told you to use 'search tool', I don't want to go through that embarassing info, which by the way, doesn't interest me in anyway, and also as I aint willing to waste 5min of my life for it.

What amount of maturity does it take to use this "search tool" Mr.Obama? :D

mtindiowaubongo

Yes let us know where you got the 60% figures whether its 1% 0% or those you were so eager to display we just want you to give us the source...Some how i have a feeling you are not up to it simply because you made up those numbers.

They usually say when you are telling lies you should desist from using numbers and figures because one way or another they will catch up with you.

Yes let us know where you got the 60% figures whether its 1% 0% or those you were so eager to display we just want you to give us the source...Some how i have a feeling you are not up to it simply because you made up those numbers.
They usually say when you are telling you should desist from using numbers and figures because one way or another they will catch up with you...

It seems you know very little about your 'great superior' country ai? Now you want me to get involved with your problems? Bua ha ha ..

Go and read above post.

It seems you know very little about your 'great superior' country ai? Now you want me to get involved with your problems? Bua ha ha ..

Go and read above post.

Enough with the semantics,Proof to me that i know very little about my country by giving me the breakdown of those facts .You keep taking us around like we are some Jack Asses, tell you what that aint it.If you have succeeded in lying to others on certain issues you will not succeed in this one my friend.

Back
Top Bottom