She Says I'm Too Big!!

Dodo18

JF-Expert Member
Feb 26, 2011
Jamani Wadau Nilikua Naomba Ushauri Wenu. Nasikia Hata Aibu Kupost This, Bt I Don't Have A Choice.. I've Encountered A Problem I Never Expected.. My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Big!! I'm Sure Wengi Wenu Mmenielewa And I'm Only 6inchs.

Ameir you really have to know that the same members are passing via posts and threads in different corners of JF... Just before (or was it during - cant remember) the last weekend you had sent a thread about you losing a black berry mobile with nude pictures of your popular girlfriend.. if not mistaken you implied that your sex life was great thus the reason of sending nudes once you meet... QN. Does it mean she has jilted you and have a new gal friend.... And hey Ameir 6 inches is a regular size, maybe you are doing her wrong...

Ameir you really have to know that the same members are passing via posts and threads in different corners of JF... Just before (or was it during - cant remember) the last weekend you had sent a thread about you losing a black berry mobile with nude pictures of your popular girlfriend.. if not mistaken you implied that your sex life was great thus the reason of sending nudes once you meet... QN. Does it mean she has jilted you and have a new gal friend.... And hey Ameir 6 inches is a regular size, maybe you are doing her wrong...

ahhh
asha d
why do you keep the records of every thread here in ur head????????

nothing is serious with this guy....
what he is doing is advertising his tool.get it??????????

ahhh
asha d
why do you keep the records of every thread here in ur head????????

nothing is serious with this guy....
what he is doing is advertising his tool.get it??????????

The Boss i don't deliberately do that... it is just that once i go thru a thread i
don't forget... and when i read am too big i thot literally big as in body make up
and because i know the name as introducing himself a man - that is
what surprised me... Men rarely complain of being big... then kuingia i was si
dissapointed that he is only 6 inches and says he is BIG!!!

And of course i get it next time no need ya kuingia himaya yake...

The Boss i don't deliberately do that... it is just that once i go thru a thread i
don't forget... and when i read am too big i thot literally big as in body make up
and because i know the name as introducing himself a man - that is
what surprised me... Men rarely complain of being big... then kuingia i was si
dissapointed that he is only 6 inches and says he is BIG!!!

And of course i get it next time no need ya kuingia himaya yake...

ha ha haaaaaaa
unanivunja mbavu hapa...
u are so cruel and nasty lol
how many inches are enough to say big?9 inches????

utafanya atafute dawa ya kichina...lol

I think the specific/general object of the man is to praise himself! So let him say he is too big wit 6 inchz while otherz do have mo than that.

ha ha haaaaaaa
unanivunja mbavu hapa...
u are so cruel and nasty lol
how many inches are enough to say big?9 inches????
utafanya atafute dawa ya kichina...lol

The Boss acha kunitega... you are a guy and know better genuinely
katika watu ambao wako Big kweli a guy wa 6 inches ana qualify?? lol
Personaly naona ni regular size ambayo i believe most guys have...

The Boss acha kunitega... you are a guy and know better genuinely
katika watu ambao wako Big kweli a guy wa 6 inches ana qualify?? lol
Personaly naona ni regular size ambayo i believe most guys have...

sio kuku tega...
a honest opinion from a woman matters a lot....
most women says size doesnt matter and we both know its not true....
if only you can be more open...

sio kuku tega...
a honest opinion from a woman matters a lot....
most women says size doesnt matter and we both know its not true....
if only you can be more open...

Really ... Size does not matter The Boss,
what matters is what the owner does with it when with a woman,,,
there are guys very well endowed but wavivu mpaka you would not
want them to touch you again.. The size is just an added advantage
but you and i know that sex is really controlled by how the involved treat each other..
Thus a guy can even be less than 6 inches but a great lay.... you would not forget!

asha d,thanks for putting him in his place!so mediocre!i agree with the boss,the guy is nt serious.nimependa whereu said that is regular size,maybe he is nt doing her right,lol!h

Really ... Size does not matter The Boss,
what matters is what the owner does with it when with a woman,,,
there are guys very well endowed but wavivu mpaka you would not
want them to touch you again.. The size is just an added advantage
but you and i know that sex is really controlled by how the involved treat each other..
Thus a guy can even be less than 6 inches but a great lay.... you would not forget!

honestly huo mstari wa mwisho tu ndo umenigusa lol

asha d,thanks for putting him in his place!so mediocre!i agree with the boss,the guy is nt serious.nimependa whereu said that is regular size,maybe he is nt doing her right,lol!h

is ur guy do u right?lol
i can help him...lol

King'asti me hapi we are same same here....
and dear i think this is the right thread ya kuzungumzia hizo lips.... mmmh...
when ever i see these lips i inevitably remember Belinda Jacob and vice versa...lol

umeanza uchokozi eeh! ngoja nianzihe thread 'he says im am too small' afu tutaanzia hapo abt right au wrong.
asha d plz help my english, if the guy is nt doing his gal right,can u say he is doing her wrong?
is ur guy do u right?lol</p>
<p>i can help him...lol

umeanza uchokozi eeh! ngoja nianzihe thread 'he says im am too small' afu tutaanzia hapo abt right au wrong.
asha d plz help my english, if the guy is nt doing his gal right,can u say he is doing her wrong?

hahahaha King'ast hizo swagger... of course he is doing her wrong....lol...

hehehe, am i doing them lips right?lol! ngoja nizianzishie thread...
King'asti me hapi we are same same here.... </p>
<p>and dear i think this is the right thread ya kuzungumzia hizo lips.... mmmh... </p>
<p>when ever i see these lips i inevitably remember Belinda Jacob and vice versa...lol

Back
Top Bottom