She is beautiful, highly educated and paid but lonely! Why?

I believe some people are just sadists by nature.
Apaone Rutashubanyuma na mwengeso
Ukiwaambia ndoa nyingine hazitengenezeki hawaelewi.

Sahivi ni kuwaacha tu wakafie mbele. Ukisema utasali abadilike, atabadilika uzeeniii, akishajichokea.

Sometimes nafikiriaga kutengeneza zali ili mama apigwe tupate kesi waachane. Basi tu mtu mwenyewe ashazeeka unamuonea na huruma.

Ditto!

If only people were to live by the Golden Rule none of these abuses would be happening.

But I know that is pie in the sky because I believe some people are just sadists by nature.

They relish the misery of others but when the tables are turned they can't take it.
And most often, the abusers tend to deny the fact that something is wrong with them. The so called illusion of perfect life.

Why do people assume single women at that age are unhappy? As if the married ones are living in paradise. Don't you know that a lot of married couples actually get lonely too?

Stop speaking about their emotions. Do not pressure them into unhealthy relationships just to impress you!
I'm very sure if they were as desperate as society claims, they would have settled with just anybody.
Really.....!!!???
Thats totally against nature....!
And how do they get to be happy...!!!
With strangers u mean.????

Sahivi ni kuwaacha tu wakafie mbele. Ukisema utasali abadilike, atabadilika uzeeniii, akishajichokea.

Sometimes nafikiriaga kutengeneza zali ili mama apigwe tupate kesi waachane. Basi tu mtu mwenyewe ashazeeka unamuonea na huruma.

And just to be fair, watu wakatili wapo wa jinsia zote.

Kuna wamama wakatili sijawahi kuona.

Kuna watoto wanapata mateso mengi sana kutoka kwa wazazi wao [baba na mama] na walezi wao.

Mtu yeyote amfanyiaye ukatili mtoto ana uwezo pia wa kumfanyia ukatili mwenza wake.

Ndiyo maana nikasema kuwa hakuna mtu anayestahili au anayepaswa kuendelea kuwepo kwenye uhusiano mbaya, awe mwanaume au mwanamke [ingawa natambua kwamba wahanga wengi wa ukatili wa kijinsia huwa ni wanawake].

Lakini la msingi zaidi ni kwamba ukatili ni ukatili tu. Haijalishi nani autendaye.

Mh! Rutashubanyuma umepost kizaazaa hadi housegirl girl kavimba mtima na Nyani Ngabu kachochea. Wazo langu ni kwamba "wanawake walio wengi ni wabinafsi". Tabia hii ndiyo chanzo cha maisha ya upweke. Tafiti zimeonyesha hivo. Someni "post" yangu humu "women are more selfish than ment - a study"

Wakiachana tatizo mwingine hauna na vurugu zake kibao labda abaki mpweke.

Mh! Rutashubanyuma umepost kizaazaa hadi housegirl girl kavimba mtima na Nyani Ngabu kachochea. Wazo langu ni kwamba "wanawake walio wengi ni wabinafsi". Tabia hii ndiyo chanzo cha maisha ya upweke. Tafiti zimeonyesha hivo. Someni "post" yangu humu "women are more selfish than ment - a study"
Sina uhakika na hilo.

The upbringing has a massive impact in shaping up our adulthood. If at all, one of your parents was treated badly and they did it openly in such a way that kids had to see, kids would never recover from that trauma.

Parents should solve their disagreements in their bedroom, kids don't have to see when there's an argument, if you've got a tendency of fighting(physical or verbal fights) please don't do it in the presence of your kids. Some comments reflect our characters, our upbringing, some ladies endure a lot of stress coz of their parents' way of life...no wonder they opt not to get married coz they saw how their mothers were mistreated. So sad!!

The upbringing has a massive impact in shaping up our adulthood. If at all, one of your parents was treated badly and they did it openly in such a way that kids had to see, kids would never recover from that trauma.

Parents should solve their disagreements in their bedroom, kids don't have to see when there's an argument, if you've got a tendency of fighting(physical or verbal fights) please don't do it in the presence of your kids. Some comments reflect our characters, our upbringing, some ladies endure a lot of stress coz of their parents' way of life...no wonder they opt not to get married coz they saw how their mothers were mistreated. So sad!!

EXCUSE ME, my parents never argued in front of us and I never said I don't want to get married. What's your agenda boy!

Wanasaikolojia wanakwambia, mkigombana , hata mkifikiri watoto hawajui, ni vema mkawaambia mligombana mmepatana. Waulizeni hata "nyie siku yenu ilikuwaje leo, sisi tumegombana kidogo but tumeshaelewana". Na IWE KWELI. Watoto wanaelewa zaidi kupitia body language.

Mkijifanya mnawachekeachekea watoto wakati waliwasikia, au wanajua hamna furaha, ndo mnatengeneza modeli za kina housegirl

I myself am not ready to alway kiss someone's ass just to remain in a relationship with them.

Why would a man who truly loves me make me do that?
What happened to speaking things out?

A man with inferiority complex is not a man to live with.
A relationship bound on a man's ego is a relationship I'd do everything to avoid, including staying single to 50.

EXCUSE ME, my parents never argued in front of us and I never said I don't want to get married. What's your agenda boy!
I never made a personal remark to attack anyone, girl! It's an open forum, I just put my insights.

I never made a personal remark to attack anyone, girl! It's an open forum, I just put my insights.

Ain't no fool

. Some comments reflect our characters, our upbringing, some ladies endure a lot of stress coz of their parents' way of life...no wonder they opt not to get married coz they saw how their mothers were mistreated. So sad!!

Quote Nani mwingine kwenye hii thread aliComment kuhusu hicho, apart from Reinna princess kuhusu bibi yake.

Whatever your agenda was, EPIC FAIL.

Ain't no fool

Quote Nani mwingine kwenye hii thread aliComment kuhusu hicho, apart from Reinna princess kuhusu bibi yake.

Whatever your agenda was, EPIC FAIL.
I see, agenda on an open forum...sawa!!

some ladies endure a lot of stress coz of their parents' way of life!!
And no adult is stressed with their parents marriage life!! Gosh the idiocy!!

The stressed ones are the ones who never seem to stop thinking about the matured single women, giving their unwanted remarks and advice to them daily.

The stressed ones are the ones who never seem to stop thinking about the matured single women, giving their unwanted remarks and advice to them daily.

Well, my remarks aren't intended to anyone in specific. Mind you that this is an open forum and anyone is free to air opinions without violating the rules. I didn't quote anyone as my message was not directed to anyone in specific, had I wanted to reply to your comments, I'd have quoted you..

In forums like these, pips talk about a whole lot of things, "mature single women" happen to be one of the stories, especially in jf. Remarks may be valid to some, but invalid to others. I'm sorry if by dropping my comment here, you were hurt/affected, I didn't mean to.

Mtu hujifunza kwa kuona na kwa kusikia, haiwezekani mtu kama wewe uwe na mtazamo hasi juu ya ndoa bila kuona wala kusikia kwa watu kama wazazi au ndugu. Hakuna mwanamke asiye penda ndoa japo yapo matatizo mengi yanayofanya watu wasiwe kwenye ndoa kama vile kuona ndoa mbaya ya wazazi au ndugu, mafunzo mabaya, kulelewa na mzazi mmoja mwenye mahusiano na wanaume wengi au matatizo ya kiafya. Ila tatizo hili la kutopenda ndoa kwanini nikubwa kwa wanawake wasomi hiyo ndiyo hoja ya mleta mada. Waache wanaotoa elimu watoe wapo wanaojifunza kitu.

Mtu hujifunza kwa kuona na kwa kusikia, haiwezekani mtu kama wewe uwe na mtazamo hasi juu ya ndoa bila kuona wala kusikia kwa watu kama wazazi au ndugu. Hakuna mwanamke asiye penda ndoa japo yapo matatizo mengi yanayofanya watu wasiwe kwenye ndoa kama vile kuona ndoa mbaya ya wazazi au ndugu, mafunzo mabaya, kulelewa na mzazi mmoja mwenye mahusiano na wanaume wengi au matatizo ya kiafya. Ila tatizo hili la kutopenda ndoa kwanini nikubwa kwa wanawake wasomi hiyo ndiyo hoja ya mleta mada. Waache wanaotoa elimu watoe wapo wanaojifunza kitu.

Asante sana kiongozi, nimeshangaa ujumbe wangu kurukiwa na huyu dada kama vile nilimsema mtu binafsi. Nimetoa maoni yangu kuhusu makuzi ya mtoto na madhara ya wazazi kufarakana na kupigana mbele za watoto.
Na kwa nini nimshambulie mtu humu, kazi kweli kweli.