Shame on you!!

<p style="text-align: center;"><font size="4"><span style="font-family: garamond"><b><font color="#0000CD">Never get Angry. Never make a Threat. Reason with people - </font><font color="#ff0000">Mario Puzo/The God Father</font></b></span></font><br />
</p>
<br />
<br />
That's why i love u my sister!U knw why?Coz threats doesn't work nowdays,but logic does!

Sagacity...When they introduced this forum..it was 4 good to go but there's these group of insane ****** who think ths forum is like their damn facebook walls just postn bull shits all day long..and I wonder those who follow them if they are Matured!!! If you know you ar one of them..get the shit off.. We aint give a damn about you..wander if you have parents..and you can comment whatever you like cuz am DONE with you..got a freak lad reviewn ma joinin date..&lt;br /&gt;<br />
Am here for change..if ya older here or VIP..So what!!! &lt;br /&gt;<br />
You have bn doin the same shit!! Or jus sittn thr and post those bullshit comments..idiot
<br />
<br />
Usikwazike sana mkuu, mambo mengine we potezea tu!

Jaman we mkaka ujue 2naktana tofaut humu,wote hä2wez kuwa na akili km yako 2kachangia au kupost ki2 unachokiwaza ww.sor

Back
Top Bottom