Shame on you!!

BenMcAfee

Aug 18, 2011
Sagacity...When they introduced this forum..it was 4 good to go but there's these group of insane ****** who think ths forum is like their damn facebook walls just postn bull shits all day long..and I wonder those who follow them if they are Matured!!! If you know you ar one of them..get the shit off.. We aint give a damn about you..wander if you have parents..and you can comment whatever you like cuz am DONE with you..got a freak lad reviewn ma joinin date..<br />
Am here for change..if ya older here or VIP..So what!!! <br />
You have bn doin the same shit!! Or jus sittn thr and post those bullshit comments..idiot

punguza jazba mkuu..............mana nahisi kuna button mojawapo ya keyboard yako iatakua imenyofoka

msamehe jamani ni katika walewale waliongia kwa fujo mkuu ngoja nikusaidie
humu jf tumewaona wakila aina na wasipokuwemo humu jf aipo kama ainamaana so hata wewe ni mmioja wawale
tuliowaona wanakuja kwa hasira lakini unashangaa miaka 3 bado wapo sos kuwa na subraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
takrbiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr alla...................................ri

When they introduced this forum..it was 4 good to go but there's these group of insane ****** who think ths forum is like their damn facebook walls just postn bull shits all day long..and I wonder those who follow them if they are Matured!!! If you know you ar one of them..get the shit off.. We aint give a damn about you..wander if you have parents..and you can comment whatever you like cuz am DONE with you..
Join*Date*:*18th*August*2011

Posts*:*45

Rep*Power*:*0

When they introduced this forum..it was 4 good to go but there's these group of insane ****** who think ths forum is like their damn facebook walls just postn bull shits all day long..and I wonder those who follow them if they are Matured!!! If you know you ar one of them..get the shit off.. We aint give a damn about you..wander if you have parents..and you can comment whatever you like cuz am DONE with you..
shame on you mwenyewe!!!!!!!!!

Sagacity...When they introduced this forum..it was 4 good to go but there's these group of insane ****** who think ths forum is like their damn facebook walls just postn bull shits all day long..and I wonder those who follow them if they are Matured!!! If you know you ar one of them..get the shit off.. We aint give a damn about you..wander if you have parents..and you can comment whatever you like cuz am DONE with you..got a freak lad reviewn ma joinin date..<br />
Am here for change..if ya older here or VIP..So what!!! <br />
You have bn doin the same shit!! Or jus sittn thr and post those bullshit comments..idiot
Last edited by BenMcAfee; Today at 02:46 PM.​

In less than a month you are bored..................after joining JF; then, after a year you will probably be dead..............................and one thing is for sure there is no sagacity when you blame ghosts whom you are devoid of guts even to name them.................are you a coward or what.........name your imaginable assailants and give them a decent yet humane opportunity to respond if they deem it necessary..........it is the least you can afford them as human beings................and ending up in such despairing howls...........Am really worried about you as you sound suicidal and in very poor psychological mood..........you need CHRIST in your life to heal the drying bones in you or you will soon join the grim statistics.............

My prayers today are specifically dedicated to the spiritual rot in you............

Mmmmh Mkuu punguza munkari....shusha pumzi kunywa maji meza mate halafu uje uandike

hivi ukisha meza birauli nzima ya maji bado kuna mate tena ya kumeza..............................just wondering aloud baby.....................you are still mine ...........in many ways.......................though not in all ways.................remember??????????????

hivi ukisha meza birauli nzima ya maji bado kuna mate tena ya kumeza..............................just wondering aloud baby.....................you are still mine ...........i<b>n many ways</b>.......................<font color="#ff0000">though not in all ways</font>.................remember??????????????
<br />
<br />
Ha ha Ruta unauma na kupuliza sio. I do remember our agreement right?

Hata wiki huna unalalamika au ndo walewale mchango wako hata haujafanya kazi kwenye jamii!sasa kama mwenye jamii forums yeye kaweka button ya follow us in facebook,twitter,gbuzz leo wewe unawaponda wanaotumia facebook je nani mkuda kati yao na wewe mchanga wa tarehe 18?nisaidieni na huyu kiumbe!

Ungewataja wahusika ili wajirekebishe...maana we unaweza ukawa unaona wanachoweka hakistahili kuweka hapa wakati wenyewe wanaamini vinginevyo...hivyo mtu kujihisi itakua ngumu!!
Umeamua kusema...sema yote bila kubakisha!!!

mie mzima kabisa bado unachuma kahawa nini........ukimaliza tukututane kwenye maziwa na asali

yaani unanigeuzia kibao mchana kweupe...............ngoja nikameze mate baada ya hii birauli ya maziwa iliyochanganywa na asali ya wale nyuki wadogo.....................kwanza halafu nitakupa mipasho.........yako..........................lol

Ungewataja wahusika ili wajirekebishe...maana we unaweza ukawa unaona wanachoweka hakistahili kuweka hapa wakati yeye anaamini vinginevyo...hivyo mtu kujihisi itakua ngumu!!
Umeamua kusema...sema yote bila kubakisha!!!

basi Lizzy inatosha huyu jamaa ana lake jambo.............wala sisi hallituhusu.....................maana hata mfano wa makala moja kereketa hajaibandika hapa..............................na ndiyo maana wengine tumeamua kupiga soga kama mimi na Blaki Womani..........vile...............

Back
Top Bottom