Serikali yatangaza hali ya Hatari Tarime

Mwiba

JF-Expert Member
Oct 23, 2007
Security fragile in Mara - govt

2009-04-25 14:06:48
By Rodgers Luhwago in Dodoma
The government has officially announced that the state of security in Mara Region is fragile following the spate of killings caused by the ethnic conflicts, theft of cattle, armed robberies and bhang farming.

Making the announcement in the National Assembly yesterday, the Minister for Home Affairs Lawrence Masha mentioned the areas in the region where the state of security was fragile as Tarime, Rorya and Musoma rural districts.

The minister said 136 people have been killed and another 336 injured in the conflicts , 2,421 houses were set ablaze, rendering 756 families homeless and 673 traditional grain reserves destroyed.

He said police in the region have started a special campaign aimed at arresting the situation, including increasing the number of police officers and working tools ,Manumba aelekea Kenya kutafuta usuluhishi.

Yaani mpaka watu wote hao wamepoteza maisha serikali imelala tu?

Does the government really care her people? Wenzetu wanatuma madege na manuari kuokoa captain mmoja tu wa Meli sisi hadi mamia ya watu wapoteze maisha ndo serikali ina zinduka? Ingekuwa uchaguzi polisi wangemwagwa kama njugu kuhakikisha uporaji wa kura unafanyika kwa ari na kasi mpya!

what is the source of conflict in Tarime? what are the main issues! I understand there is historical tension of clan politics and territories! anyone knows in details? How does that tension reproduce itself today? what is the current context of the conflict? what has been the government role and intervention on the conflict?

Last edited:
duh.. masha hana uwezo wa kutangaza hali ya hatari! So, hakuna kitu kama hicho kilichotangazwa. Jamani, hali ya Hatari is a legal concept siyo kitu tu kirahisi rahisi.

duh.. masha hana uwezo wa kutangaza hali ya hatari! So, hakuna kitu kama hicho kilichotangazwa. Jamani, hali ya Hatari is a legal concept siyo kitu tu kirahisi rahisi.

I can agree on the question of legal concept, however, the rates of death in relation to conflict should not be ignored. Such angles, reminded me of Rwanda with legal concept of genocide. In no way, i am comparing Rwanda to Tarime, however, i am finding myself curious to understand what is going on in Tarime! With due respect to legal announcement of security state, i found the silence of the state of Tarime matter absurd!

I can agree on the question of legal concept, however, the rates of death in relation to conflict should not be ignored. Such angles, reminded me of Rwanda with legal concept of genocide. In no way, i am comparing Rwanda to Tarime, however, i am finding myself curious to understand what is going on in Tarime! With due respect to legal announcement of security state, i found the silence of the state of Tarime matter absurd!

PH: hili la Tarime wengine tumelipigia kelele sana. Tatizo lake ni kuwa wanalikabili hiili kama suala la kiusalama na kuacha the underlying causes of conflict. Suala la Tarime si la kijeshi bali ni la kijamii. Kutafuta suluhisho la kijeshi kwa matatizo ya kijamii matokeo yake ni kuliendeleza jambo hilo kwani kwani jamii itarithishana tatizo hilo.

PH: hili la Tarime wengine tumelipigia kelele sana. Tatizo lake ni kuwa wanalikabili hiili kama suala la kiusalama na kuacha the underlying causes of conflict. Suala la Tarime si la kijeshi bali ni la kijamii. Kutafuta suluhisho la kijeshi kwa matatizo ya kijamii matokeo yake ni kuliendeleza jambo hilo kwani kwani jamii itarithishana tatizo hilo.

Your very right here.

Kwani tatizo ni nini hasa?

Mwanakijiji! hilo tatizo la kijamii historia yake ni ipi? Tafadhali pia nielekeze thread iliyoongelea tarime maana nimeitafuta sijaipata

Lakini si kuna wengi tu wametoka wilaya ya Tarime? Kwanini hawasimami na kuleta ufumbuzi, kwa sababu wao wanajua maisha yao, mila na jadi zao.

Nini kilichopo ndani ya mila na tamaduni za watu watarime kinachowafanya wapigane? I think there are things state don't understand and most of us don't have information about it? Until we understand the nature of conflict according to their traditional and social life we can't sort the matter out. i am personally interested with Tarime case, but i don't have information so if anyone understand the historical roots of tarime conflict, please feel me in!

Back
Top Bottom