Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Self-confidence formula

Discussion in 'Habari na Hoja mchanganyiko' started by duara, Nov 22, 2008.

1. d

duara Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Wanajamvi wenzangu,ningeomba tujaribu kutafakari FORMULA hii ilobuniwa na kuandikwa na gwiji mmojawapo duniani,ili tupne uwezekano wake katika kupunguza tatizo la wabongo wengi kutokuwa na komfidance kwenye wayafanyayo.NANUKUU!

by Napoleon Hill
    First. I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my Definite Purpose in life, therefore, I DEMAND of myself persistent, continuous action toward its attainment, and I here and now promise to render such action.
    Second. I realize the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward, physical action, and gradually transform themselves into physical reality, therefore, I will concentrate my thoughts for thirty minutes daily, upon the task of thinking of the person I intend to become, thereby creating in my mind a clear mental picture of that person.
    Third. I know through the principle of auto-suggestion, any desire that I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of attaining the object back of it, therefore, I will devote ten minutes daily to demanding of myself the development of SELF-CONFIDENCE.
    Fourth. I have clearly written down a description of my DEFINITE CHIEF AIM in life, and I will never stop trying, until I shall have developed sufficient self-confidence for its attainment.
    Fifth. I fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself.
    I will sign my name to this formula, commit it to memory, and repeat it aloud once a day, with full FAITH that it will gradually influence my THOUGHTS and ACTIONS so that I will become a self-reliant, and successful person.
    Signed: ______________ Date: ________________
    Back of this formula is a law of Nature which no man has yet been able to explain. It has baffled the scientists of all ages. The psychologists have named this law "auto-suggestion," and let it go at that.
    The name by which one calls this law is of little importance. The important fact about it is-it WORKS for the glory and success of mankind, IF it is used constructively. On the other hand, if used destructively, it will destroy just as readily. In this statement may be found a very significant truth, namely; that those who go down in defeat, and end their lives in poverty, misery, and distress, do so because of negative application of the principle of auto-suggestion.
    The subconscious mind, (the chemical laboratory in which all thought impulses are combined, and made ready for translation into physical reality), makes no distinction between constructive and destructive thought impulses. It works with the material we feed it, through our thought impulses. The subconscious mind will translate into reality a thought driven by FEAR just as readily as it will translate into reality a thought driven by COURAGE, or FAITH.
    Napoleon Hill
  2. Pundit

Pundit JF-Expert Member

Nov 22, 2008
    If you need a formula to affirm your self confidence, then you are not self confident.

If you are self confident, then you do not need a formula to affirm your self confidence.

Simple as that.

If you are telling me the above is an "Alcoholic Anonymous" version aimed at boosting self confidence, I will understand, but question whether self confidence can be taught, especially in such a formulaic way .
  3. d

duara Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Thanks much Pundit!
    from what i know,self confidence can be learned to fit the specific way of life,
    kwa mfano on e can lean to build up his/her confidence juu ya kusimama na kuongea mbele za watu na njia nyinginezo za kipekee ambazo mtu anaweza kujifunza kujenga komfidence kwenye ilo.na ndio maana formula ilonukuliwa haiko biased kwenye line moja ya maisha ila ujumla.au vipi?
  4. Ladslaus Modest

Ladslaus Modest JF-Expert Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Well, vipi kuhusu umri wa kuanza kujifunza hii self confidence formula?
    Je kama nina miaka 70 itanisaidia?