Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

seeking technical advice

Discussion in 'Tech, Gadgets & Science Forum' started by BestOfMyKind, Sep 20, 2012.

1. BestOfMyKind

BestOfMyKind JF-Expert Member

Sep 20, 2012
    how do i get 3d games especially racing games to be played on a pc with only 514 mb RAM?

2. Endangered

Endangered JF-Expert Member

Sep 20, 2012
    You might want to stick to pre-installed, esp if it is vista. 512 sounds like a win xp to me, but if you modified it, forget about big 3d games, just buy a new pc if you can afford, alternatively, you might upgrade the ram, but the graphics card also matters, leave alone it specs.

So my pece of advice is to invest in a good machine, we don't know tomorrows technology, even bigger games are coming, but you can't even play nfs hot pursuit and enjoy the graphics, leave alone most wanted, the run, etc.

If it is less than xp, ie millenium edition, then you might just to stick to microsoft's Pinball, and the like :biggrin:.

But, you might get a good help if you write us down all your specs!

3. Kang

Kang JF-Expert Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Itabidi utafute game za zamani sana, 2005 na kabla. Jaribu Need for Speed underground 2, NFS Porche, NFS Hot persuit 2, sport car gt, Collin McRae 04.

4. Chief-Mkwawa

Chief-Mkwawa Platinum Member

Sep 20, 2012
    au play games ambazo zimekua ripped (zisizohitaji kuinstall) zisaidia pc kwenye ishu hizo