Second Opinion

TANMO

JF-Expert Member
Apr 12, 2008
Husband (a doctor) and his wife are having a fight at the breakfast table. The husband gets up in a rage and says, "And you are no good in bed either," and then storms out of the house.

After sometime he realizes he was nasty and decides to make amends and rings her up. She comes to the phone after many rings, and the irritated husband asks, "what took you so long to answer the phone?"

She says, "I was in bed."
He says, "In bed this early, doing what?"
She says, "Getting a second opinion!"

Husband (a doctor) and his wife are having a fight at the breakfast table. The husband gets up in a rage and says, "And you are no good in bed either," and then storms out of the house.

After sometime he realizes he was nasty and decides to make amends and rings her up. She comes to the phone after many rings, and the irritated husband asks, "what took you so long to answer the phone?"

She says, "I was in bed."
He says, "In bed this early, doing what?"
She says, "Getting a second opinion!"

lololololololololo mamawe, not a bad idea.......:eek:

I think she went about it very professionally,she got another person so she could ask him how she was and if she needed to improve anything.She didn't hide this from her hubby who was a doctor and who would be familiar with the second opinion concept

Back
Top Bottom