Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Save our Nation : propose plan B

Discussion in 'Habari na Hoja mchanganyiko' started by YeshuaHaMelech, Nov 11, 2010.

1. YeshuaHaMelech

YeshuaHaMelech JF-Expert Member

Nov 11, 2010
    It is not my aim to diverge you from current political issues burning but I want us to think of other important issues at hand. It is no secret that much of our leaders have no interest in National development, they have lost vision for the nation if they had any. In short, if we take no measures, we will wake up in miry of remaining of what used to be URO Tanzania. We have to wake up and save our nation.

Having said that, we are the children of Tanzania, and we are to save our nation. Let us propose plans that doesn't involve government directly and implement them. What is your plan B to save the nation?

My suggestion, as plan B, is we get out and volunteer to share knowledge with youngsters. Let us volunteer to teach shule za kata, VETA, colleges, Universities, Secs and run seminars in our villages. Let us wake up our fellows from ignorance, help those orphans go to school. I think that will do more to te Nation and one day you will be one of the heroes in history books!

My paper on the table, let us discuss