Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Saudia Arabia's King Abdullah Passed Away

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by X-PASTER, Feb 10, 2011.

1. X-PASTER

X-PASTER Moderator

Feb 10, 2011
    [​IMG]

I-Times - Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz passed away yesterday, according to an I-Times reporter...

Saudi Arabia's 86-year-old King Abdullah was discharged from a New York City hospital in good health after going through two back operations in December 2010. The king delegated the management of the affairs of the world’s largest oil supplier to his half-brother, Crown Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz, during his absence.

King Abdullah talked with Obama about the situation in Egypt over the phone yesterday. Obama and the King got into a heated debate about their opinions of what Hosni Mubarak should do. After the phone call sources stated that King Abdullah was furious and then suffered a sudden heart attack.

Doctors ran to his resuce but were unable to save him. He was pronounced dead, but his death was not reported due to the sensative conditions that exist in the region. The Saudi Arabian government will reject this claim; but the ball is in their court to prove that he is alive.

2. Masanilo

Masanilo JF-Expert Member

Feb 10, 2011
    RIP King Abdulla! Mwanzo wa amani huo Mid East

3. X-PASTER

X-PASTER Moderator

Feb 10, 2011
    Inna Lillaha Wa Inna Ilayhi Raaji'oon.

4. Madela Wa- Madilu

Madela Wa- Madilu JF-Expert Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Mubarak naye nasikia anaenda Germany kwa matibabu nadhani ile safari tayari.

5. U

Uwezo Tunao JF-Expert Member

Feb 10, 2011
    RIP Mfalme; Middle East will now be able to know the real meaning of peace and democracy at work.

6. Mallaba

Mallaba JF-Expert Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Rip

7. N

Nanu JF-Expert Member

Feb 10, 2011
    It is too bad if these news are true. However, I doubt the way they are put as they look like speculations!!!!!

8. Masanilo

Feb 10, 2011
    Inabidi awe ameisha zikwa muda huu kwa imani zao.

9. G

Gad ONEYA JF-Expert Member

Feb 10, 2011
    :sick:

10. M

Magobe T JF-Expert Member

Feb 10, 2011
    It's sad to hear about the death of this great promotor of interreligious dialogue. Two years ago, I started reading about what he was doing and promoting and I was impressed. He was organising conferences between Muslims and non-Muslims (belivers of other religions), urging them to work together on issues they all agree and leave those, that divide them. I, being a Christian, feel sad for the passing away of our brother and friend in faith. Certainly, what he was trying to promote will continue - interreligious dialogue - because it is possible and important for all of us. May his soul rest in peace! May also his family and friends be consoled during this time of bereavement.

11. M

Magobe T JF-Expert Member

Feb 10, 2011
    It's sad to hear about the death of this great promotor of interfaith dialogue. Two years ago, I started reading about what he was doing and promoting and I was impressed. He was organising conferences between Muslims and non-Muslims (belivers of other religions), urging them to work together on issues they all agree and leave those, that divide them. I, being a Christian, feel sad for the passing away of our brother and friend in faith. Certainly, what he was trying to promote will continue - interfaith dialogue - because it is possible and important for all of us. May his soul rest in peace! May also his family and friends be consoled during this time of bereavement.

12. Elungata

Elungata JF-Expert Member

Feb 10, 2011
    kama kawaida yako kushabikia usilolijua.ni wazi kuwa king was a puppet of USA and israel ndo maana akashurutisha marekani waishambulie irani.
    Natumai hata ugomvi wao na obama ni kutaka mubarak asaidiwe si unajua marekani walimtosa.
    Vibaraka wote wa west lazima watangoka TU,mambo yameanza,irag,tunisia,lebanon bado egypt,jordan,yemen,saud,kuwait na Qatar.
    That is why heads are rolling in israel cause they know tehran is on da move fanning the flame accross ME.
    Democracy in ME means islamic party like muslim brotherhood will take cöntrol,ask Abu mazen he will confirm dat.
    Obama know that but can do nuthing it is people power.

13. Mallaba

Mallaba JF-Expert Member

Feb 10, 2011
    King Abdullah taken to Hospital
    Islam Times – The king of Saudi Arabia was taken to the hospital for further testing. This indicates that his fragile physical state is worsening .
    Islam Times
    Translator : Aabid Waqar
    [​IMG]
    Islam Times reports that the official news agency of Saudi Arabia announced that the king of Saudi Arabia was taken to the hospital for further testing on Friday, the 19th of November. Doctors advised the 86 year old king to rest due to severe back pains.
    It seems as if King Abdullah suffers from blood clots in addition to back pain. Before this, the Saudi Arabian king accepted, Badr bin ‘Abd al-‘Aziz, his brother's, resignation from being his successor and appointed his son Muta'ab in his stead. Badr asked to be excused from his duties in the Saudi Arabian national guard due to medical reasons.
    The Saudi Arabian king has been the leader of the national guard since 1962. The national guard is the foundation of his power.
    The king has limited his political activity since June. His illness has even caused him to dismantle his weekly meetings with his cabinet. Many analysts believe that there will be a serious power struggle after his demise due to the age of his probable successor.

14. TIMING

TIMING JF-Expert Member

Feb 10, 2011
    mbona siioni hii nyuzi nje ya JF?

15. Elungata

Elungata JF-Expert Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Taken to what hos?this is acient news.as far as i know da king was in morroco recovering after the operation.
    If he is dead how did the news leaked before the official news.
    I know very few people are allowed near him dat is why when in washngton they took over the entire wing of da hospital even USA vice prez Biden when he visted him wasnt allowed to see him.
    This could be a bloodyhoax

16. Babu Lao

Babu Lao JF-Expert Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Rev watamzika vipi wakati hawajakubali kuwa amekufa!!!:coffee:

17. Babu Lao

Babu Lao JF-Expert Member

Feb 10, 2011
  18. Safari_ni_Safari

Safari_ni_Safari JF-Expert Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Atazikwa wapi sasa? Maana ukifia kule kwake hutoki lazima wakuzike saa hiyohiyo

19. Safari_ni_Safari

Safari_ni_Safari JF-Expert Member

Feb 10, 2011
    No not this one...

20. Masanilo

Feb 10, 2011
    Hawaamini ama?