SasaTel (Dovotel) kuzinduliwa tarehe 15 June.

Nchi ndogo makampuni mengi ya simu. sasa vipi kuhusu uchumi wa nchi? vipi last cunsumers yaani watumiaji kuhusu quality of serivices je ni sawa na za kimataifa?

lazima wachumi au mamlaka husika ilichunguze hilo.

Nchi ndogo makampuni mengi ya simu. sasa vipi kuhusu uchumi wa nchi? vipi last cunsumers yaani watumiaji kuhusu quality of serivices je ni sawa na za kimataifa?

lazima wachumi au mamlaka husika ilichunguze hilo.

Kuna section ndani ya TCRA inayohusika na quality of service to consumers inaitwa Consumer Affairs. Ukiwa na complaints unaweza kuwaona wale watakusaidia, hopefully watakuwa na data pia za how our grade of service compares with the international standards.

if you read me well i particularky said that they are smart for sticking their ground to engineering principals..,CDMA is not the best there is weeweee..,BUT at least they are the future.

as i said before..,everyone was laughing at Google..,when they introduced their ridiculous 25 lines(before changing to 10) of search results..,when Yahoo and alsta vista was doing banner ads and all those fancy ads back in the day..,as it turns out people were after quality results and not some fancy banners..,
every executive then question how they could make money..,anyways..,i don't want to go down this road,everyone knows the story.
Tanzania doesn't need gsm just because everyone has it in europe.we use it in TZ because of kufuata mkumbo.if anyone had cared to do a marketing reasearch and analysis of as per our needs we would be using CDMA all the way..,it feets the poor..,by offering cheaper prices,guaranteeing further reach and being extremely scalable.
Unajua kinchi chetu kipo hapa kilipo because no ONE listens to professionals.politics zimezidi..,
TTCL move to introduce CDMA was the best move they have ever done as a company..,BUT management impya imewaangusha..,if dovotel can capitalise in that then they can as well be successful.

in btn:CDMA is able to be transmitted at lower frequency power that lower EMF emissions compare to your friend GSM!talk about cancer na simu zetu made in china!!
no wonder people are dying kama kuku before gracing 50!life expectancy is tiptoeing at 38!!
we are exposed to dangerous techies with no coverage/protection and ofcourse no one cares!how about that.

if you are a marketing guy then there is no reason i would deny you pioneering for GSM blindfolded..,same way some people believe tapes were better,cd were superior to DVD,DVD is just as good as Blue ray etc.

BUT once tanzanians deserve better..,na hiyo claim ya CDMA is ugly or expensive is not profound it is actually the opposite.

if i came and tell people 3 years ago that blackberry was a good choice for many interprise people some would have ridiculed me for being techy and all..,BUT since it is voda/ZAIN telling you then sawa...,huko ni kufuata mkumbo!!

when one seeks of higher packet sequrity we are talking about QoS..may be huelewi lakini hell yeah no tanzanians likes dropped calls,jammed up networks etc.
tumezoea kwa kuwa sie tanzania bad service is normal service,tumewekwa hapa na hii mifisadi yetu.
your question is like asking are Tanzanians going to like better health care?!yes they do.just because hawazipati now don't doom them for that.

high data packet speeds..,are you kidding me?who wouldn't want a faster internet connection to go with his phone?!

hizi backward thinking doomed us behind kenya and will doom us if
removed.we need to look for better and cost effective.

and if loooking at TDMA and CDMA then CDMA wins hands down.

Ukweli ni kwamba Tanzania is a GSM market. This has nothing to do with which technology is better between GSM and CDMA. Any new player coming to this market now has to study it carefully and come with strategies to play in it. TTCL, Zantel and Benson have tried CDMA and all failed relative to GSM players. Zantel has tried both and that's what is keeping him up.

Kama Dovetel anakuja kichwa kichwa na nyodo kama za hizi zako eti CDMA is superior, is leading blah blah blah whatever engineering is beind it, ataangukia kichwa. Hata kama atagawa handset za bure na cheaper tariffs, but haitoshi. Watu wanahitaji guarantee ya better services and that's something that needs trust and time to pursue. Truely they have a big challenge ahead of them.

Tuwaunge mkono kama watatuletea kitu kizuri ili watusaidie ku turn the market into the CDMA world which *we believe* is the future.

ni vizuri ushindani ukiwa mkubwa sisi watumiaji wa hizo huduma tunafaidika zaidi.

Kama Dovetel anakuja kichwa kichwa na nyodo kama za hizi zako eti CDMA is superior, is leading blah blah blah whatever engineering is beind it, ataangukia kichwa.

mzee better technology sio nyodo mzee..!!sidhani kama ni official representatives wa Dovetel wanao-elezea superiority ya dovetel kwenye hii forum..,they must be busy setting up their team now!

sidhani kama dovetel watakuja kichwa kichwa kama unvyosimplify wewe hapa,i believe they have a plan,whether it works or not that is something else.

sie kama advocates wa technology inapobidi kusema tunasema.CDMA is better yes it is.whether ukiziita blahblah au what!

dooming them just because they have opted for CDMA is not right.wewe ungekuwa planning/strateric engineer wa telco yoyote duniani ungeelewa!why stick with an old technology?!wameacha TDMA kwa kuwa CDMA is the future.this tells you the character of the company.wangechagua GSM wangepata faida chapchap,lakini in their future wangehitaji fanya massive investment of new infrastructure!tell this to some serious shareholders and they will tell u ur mad.

Unatakiwa ujiulize kwa nini hakuna any new news about GSM?kwa nini kampuni zote mpya zina-opt for CDMA?!utapata simplistic answer to your simplistic thinking.

kufail kunasababishwa na mambo mengi..,i wouldn't call a 4 year old company a failure!!may be in TZ where mafisadi wanategemea kubadilisha jina by the 5th year ili wapewe stup*d grace periods.

kufail kwa mtu mmoja sio sababu ya kufeli kwa mwengine.everone acts in a different way,independent.

ninachojua mie sisi watanzania ni wafuata Mkumbo wazuri tu..,it took chinese phones less than 4 years to enter IKULU!!i believe if they plan right hizo CDMA zitafika tu hadi kule kwa babu tandahimba!!

Tanzanian's carry 5 Sim cards because we are constantly trying to get cheaper services,longing for endless promotions etc..,
never seen any developed country citizen carrying as many handsets as Tanzanians..,the reason is because we don't have a single adequate service.

clearly you have zero engineering knowledge so i wouldn't go on telling you same thing like 10 times..,it won't help..,u won't get it.

all those DVD analogues were just examples where the so called "consumers" like you were so busy bashing better technology just because it didn't fit your desires.

i don't expect you to see advantages of using CDMA technology for a new company with zero cell coverages..,i don't see you see advantages that a company that needs building a network has by choosing CDMA as it's core technology..
it is too technical my friend,too damn technical for you.
it is a shame that so many people here have been trying to tell you that GSM is a dying technology..,it had to apply WCDMA core technology to survive for god's sake!!why don't you get that?!
si umeambiwa lakini HSDPA ni CDMA architecture?huelewi au?!sasa why building a GSM network,patching it with WCDMA to get HSDPA while one could get a well grounded CDMA network?!
as you said,you are just a customer,how can you deside if CDMA is better than TDMA?!go ask majority of people in TZ or the world if they even care what TDMA means...,this is stuffs that engineers discuss,see good and bad about them.kuachia wanasiasa waamue if GSM is better or worse sio sahihi...,
sasa kwa nini huelewi kuwa apples won't be oranges?!
sorry buddy but if you don't understand something do not discuss,

what you fail to realize is that those two technologies faced so much denial from pundits like you..,
google almost went bankrupt..,it took real guts for Google guys to stand up to giants like yahoo..,
because they believed in logarithmic approach of their solution.and that was pure engineering ..,that idea would never sell to any executive at a time,kwa sababu nyie consumers were relaxed and "happy" wit banners.
Kaka Kimweri salute mkuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me myself and I want to take this oppoturnity to thank you all the way, why? coz umenipa darasa moja la nguvu ambalo halihitaji usome physics ili uelewe somo, mie mwenyewe i have ZERO engineering knowledge kama KANG labda tofauti yetu ni kwamba SIJUI NA NAJUA KAMA SIJUI LAKINI NATAKA KUJUA ila mwenzangu namuona ni opposite even though namshukuru kwa ubishi wake wa kijinga ametupa nafasi watu kama sisi kuelewa zaidi , ila kurudi kwenye point ni kwamba umeninufaisha sana leo umenifanyisha nione faida ya kuwa mwana member wa JF , en i am too converted to CDMA even though itakuwa ngumu kulet go aka ka-Nokia kangu , mwanzo nilikuwa namuona Kang yuko sawa in Marketing prosopective lakini baada ya wewe kufafanua zaidi kwamba hiii itakuwa cheaper zaidi kutokana na operation cost kuwa lower than GSM, umenimaliza kabisa na niomeona you make more sense. Kang brother cant you seee these facts laid out ?coz they don need a degree for u to understand you can just use common sense jamaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

mzee better technology sio nyodo mzee..!!sidhani kama ni official representatives wa Dovetel wanao-elezea superiority ya dovetel kwenye hii forum..,they must be busy setting up their team now!

sidhani kama dovetel watakuja kichwa kichwa kama unvyosimplify wewe hapa,i believe they have a plan,whether it works or not that is something else.

sie kama advocates wa technology inapobidi kusema tunasema.CDMA is better yes it is.whether ukiziita blahblah au what!

dooming them just because they have opted for CDMA is not right.wewe ungekuwa planning/strateric engineer wa telco yoyote duniani ungeelewa!why stick with an old technology?!wameacha TDMA kwa kuwa CDMA is the future.this tells you the character of the company.wangechagua GSM wangepata faida chapchap,lakini in their future wangehitaji fanya massive investment of new infrastructure!tell this to some serious shareholders and they will tell u ur mad.

Unatakiwa ujiulize kwa nini hakuna any new news about GSM?kwa nini kampuni zote mpya zina-opt for CDMA?!utapata simplistic answer to your simplistic thinking.

kufail kunasababishwa na mambo mengi..,i wouldn't call a 4 year old company a failure!!may be in TZ where mafisadi wanategemea kubadilisha jina by the 5th year ili wapewe stup*d grace periods.

kufail kwa mtu mmoja sio sababu ya kufeli kwa mwengine.everone acts in a different way,independent.

ninachojua mie sisi watanzania ni wafuata Mkumbo wazuri tu..,it took chinese phones less than 4 years to enter IKULU!!i believe if they plan right hizo CDMA zitafika tu hadi kule kwa babu tandahimba!!

As an end user I dont care what technology is being used behind the scene. All I need is a quality service. The rest is your internal strategies na ma engineer wenu.

Failure is determined by your plan of action. You dont need 4 years or more to know you are a failure! If you (Dovetel) have done all your strategic plans and business analysis considering your game field environmental factors well and convinced yourself that you are a success, no one else can tell you otherwise. Put it in action, sisi yetu macho!

Kwa kukusaidia tu in case ume-overlook kitu: Watanzania wengi elimu yao duni, sio watumiaji wakubwa wa data services wa kutegemea sana. Wengi wao wahahitaji simu for voice communications tu. Pamoja na kwamba bei ni kitu critical cha kuwasogeza, initial investment pia ni ishu. Kampuni mpya ya GSM ni likely zaidi kuwa win kama ikija na strategy nzuri ya bei (with quality upfront ofcourse) maana watanunua tu sim card na kupachika kwenye existing handset. CDMA based company ikijaribu hilo, jibu lake tutalipata kwa Dovetel kama ni tofauti na makampuni yaliyokwisha kujaribu!

Nakubaliana na wewe kwamba watanzania ni wafata mkumbo, and that's what will make it difficult for CDMA to win against GSM maana mkumbo unaofuatwa sasa hivi ni wa GSM. But since I don't know what plan Dovetel has to change this situation, I wouldn't speak much for them. All I can predict is not a different death row than that of TTCL and Benson online.

sio kosa lako mkuuu ndio wabongo wengi tulivyo tunapenda kufikiria kitu mwisho wa upeo wa macho yetu kuona na sio mwisho wa ubongo wetu kufikiria na kutathmini, na kwa mtindo huuuu tutakuwa maskini daima na kila siku tutakuwa watu wa kulalamika na kutafuta watu wa kuwalaumu 'serikali hiiii bwana haitufanyiii chochote wananchi wake' ukiulizwa wewe kama wewe umeifanyia nini nchi yakoo? the answer is NADA!!!! why nothing.. coz you are toooo damn lazy on thinkin....................... mnapenda kufikia kuwa the colour of the sky is blue hutaki kufikiria kwamba it can be clear ,red or green may be due to Rayleigh scattering make it blue, ....... you know why? because we Damn COWARDS on trying being creative en innovative, TUNAPENDA KUENDEKEZA MAZOEA KULIKO UKWELI WA MAMBO.

Ukweli ni kwamba Tanzania is a GSM market. This has nothing to do with which technology is better between GSM and CDMA. Any new player coming to this market now has to study it carefully and come with strategies to play in it. TTCL, Zantel and Benson have tried CDMA and all failed relative to GSM players. Zantel has tried both and that's what is keeping him up.

Kama Dovetel anakuja kichwa kichwa na nyodo kama za hizi zako eti CDMA is superior, is leading blah blah blah whatever engineering is beind it, ataangukia kichwa. Hata kama atagawa handset za bure na cheaper tariffs, but haitoshi. Watu wanahitaji guarantee ya better services and that's something that needs trust and time to pursue. Truely they have a big challenge ahead of them.

Tuwaunge mkono kama watatuletea kitu kizuri ili watusaidie ku turn the market into the CDMA world which *we believe* is the future.
sio kosa lako mkuuu ndio wabongo wengi tulivyo tunapenda kufikiria kitu mwisho wa upeo wa macho yetu kuona na sio mwisho wa ubongo wetu kufikiria na kutathmini, na kwa mtindo huuuu tutakuwa maskini daima na kila siku tutakuwa watu wa kulalamika na kutafuta watu wa kuwalaumu 'serikali hiiii bwana haitufanyiii chochote wananchi wake' ukiulizwa wewe kama wewe umeifanyia nini nchi yakoo? the answer is NADA!!!! why nothing.. coz you are toooo damn lazy on thinkin....................... mnapenda kufikia kuwa the colour of the sky is blue hutaki kufikiria kwamba it can be clear ,red or green may be due to Rayleigh scattering make it blue, ....... you know why? because we Damn COWARDS on trying being creative en innovative, TUNAPENDA KUENDEKEZA MAZOEA KULIKO UKWELI WA MAMBO.

Ungekuwa umenielewa ningekuweka kwenye kundi la wanaofikiria. If you think implementing proven failure ndio kufikiria na innovation, you go ahead. If you dont think learning from others mistakes helps you improve the future, stay where you are.

I ACCEPT watanzania wengi elimu yetu ni duni sio watumiaji wakubwa wa data services wa kutegemea sana. Wengi watu wahahitaji simu for voice communications tu................. but darling don forget watanzania wengi tunapenda vitu RAHISI too isnt that so? si ndo maaana tumejana kwa Tigo kwa ajili ya longa longa jamaniiii na ndo hayo yanayotufanyisha tutmbeee na simcard sita sita.......

I ACCEPT watanzania wengi elimu yetu ni duni sio watumiaji wakubwa wa data services wa kutegemea sana. Wengi watu wahahitaji simu for voice communications tu................. but darling don forget watanzania wengi tunapenda vitu RAHISI too isnt that so? si ndo maaana tumejana kwa Tigo kwa ajili ya longa longa jamaniiii na ndo hayo yanayotufanyisha tutmbeee na simcard sita sita.......

I see now you are have come to terms, except I advice that you retract the word 'darling' for use at the right place and with appropriate person (when you get one!)

Ungekuwa umenielewa ningekuweka kwenye kundi la wanaofikiria. If you think implementing proven failure ndio kufikiria na innovation, you go ahead. If you dont think learning from others mistakes helps you improve the future, stay where you are.
I believe on learning through mistakes even though its NOT a GENERAL RULE, but what makes you jugde them before they commence? how do you know they have NOT improved the so called future from other's mistakes? u said yourself you don know their plan? so wat makes you judge them ? umeng'ang'ania watafeli watafeli thats wat am talking about kwamba wabongo tuko veryyyyyyyyyyy i mean VERY NEGATIVE MINDED , kila kitu tunaona hakiwezekani we dont want to DARE!!! we dont want to think further. YES AM HERE WHERE I AM BECAUSE I BELIEVE ANYTHING POSSIBLE AS LONG AS YOU PLAN AND WORK HARD ON IT. I BELIEVE OBSTACLES AND PROBLEMS ARE CHALLENGES NOT FAILURE. I BELIEVE WE CAN CHANGE OUR SINKED NEGATIVE MINDS TO WELL POSITIVE MINDS

I believe on learning through mistakes even though its NOT a GENERAL RULE, but what makes you jugde them before they commence? how do you know they have NOT improved the so called future from other's mistakes? u said yourself you don know their plan? so wat makes you judge them ? umeng'ang'ania watafeli watafeli thats wat am talking about kwamba wabongo tuko veryyyyyyyyyyy i mean VERY NEGATIVE MINDED , kila kitu tunaona hakiwezekani we dont want to DARE!!! we dont want to think further. YES AM HERE WHERE I AM BECAUSE I BELIEVE ANYTHING POSSIBLE AS LONG AS YOU PLAN AND WORK HARD ON IT. I BELIEVE OBSTACLES AND PROBLEMS ARE CHALLENGES NOT FAILURE. I BELIEVE WE CAN CHANGE OUR SINKED NEGATIVE MINDS TO WELL POSITIVE MINDS

So what convinces you that they will succeed? I believe just like you do, that anything is possible yes. And failure and success are both possibilities!

I see now you are have come to terms, except I advice that you retract the word 'darling' for use at the right place and with appropriate person (when you get one!)
i was just trying to make you see kwamba watanzania japo hatuna elimu lakini bado tunapenda vitu rahisi na vinavyotutosheleza kwahiyo kama dovotel watakuja na cheap tarrifs kushinda mtandao mwingine yeyote watanzania tutaukimbiliaaaaaaaaaaaa kwasababu tunapenda rahisi na hiii ni kwasababu ya hali yetu ya uchumi pia , EN I WAS'NT TRY BEING NEGATIVE MINDED AS YOU ARE DARLING

So what convinces you that they will succeed? I believe just like you do, that anything is possible yes. And failure and success are both possibilities!
as i said I BELIEVE WE CAN CHANGE OUR(YOUR) SINKED NEGATIVE MIND TO A WELL POSITIVE MIND, so darling don worry you will reach there you are just on denial stage, you know that is a desease dont yah? it is darlin called NEGATIVE MINDED SYNDROME hahahahhahahah!

I think you have a symptom ya shallow minded desease too, do you think any Investor anaweza kuja kuwekeza mahela yake sehemu yeyote na kurudia makosa ambayo wameyafanya wenzake? bila ya kufanya rigorous research on economical,political,cultural,social, marketing niche issues? wewe utawekeza mia mbili yako kwenye kitu ambacho unajua hakitalipa? poleeeee

Back
Top Bottom