Samwel Sitta: Tanzania iko tayari kupambana na aina yoyote ya uchokozi kutoka Malawi!

Safi sana Samwel Six, wanajeshi wetu hawana kazi wanaota vitambi tu. Bora waende huko wakachangamke kidogo.

Inasemekana ziwa lile huwa lina hama kutoka sehemu moja na kuamia sehemu nyingine hivyo kuna kipindi sehemu kubwa huwa iko tanzania na kuna wakati sehemu kubwa huwa Malawi sasa naona wanataka kutumia nafasi hivyo kujitwalia...tutawabutua
Jombaa hapo kwenye RED naomba semina elekezi, sijakuelewa na itanichukuwa muda kukuelewa, kwani hata bahari ambayo ina maji kupwa na maji kujaa huwezi kusema bahari huwa inahama. hapa nahitaji ufafanuzi.

Jamani hii Issue ipo serious and sensitive kuliko mnavyofikiri!

... hao Wamalawi wenyewe wanatakam vita hata leo! ....

Haya ni baadhi ya maoni ya WAMALAWI kwenye Mitandao yao ya Kijamii

NB: Wamalawi kwa kawaida hutuita Watanzania "waTAIFA"

====

34 Responses to “Cold war over Lake Malawi continues: Ghost of Kamuzu, Nyerere revisit Malawi”

• c3453a77c56fde54e91461ac2fc6bf30
    …am smelling war with THESE ARABS SWAHILIS.
    -from the context we led its clear-the lake is ours.
    -am worried with these arabs, i think ALBASHIL is involved.
    -MALAWI and TANZANIA are brothers, therefore i edge both parties to continue discause.
    1_14_up.png
    tat-tyata Says:August 1st, 2012 at 1:28 pm

8a8b84165d5f14522eabd0f9e913c75e
    This is the time we will always remember,need the visionary and strong leaders MALAWI GET UP,STAND UP
    1_14_up.png

• 59196bb98eb56d800ab00fe0797a661f
    If Tanzania proposed at the OAU that the existing colonial borders should be the borders of the then newly independent states should be existing colonial border, why then should special condition apply to Lake Malawi?
    Malawi too has its grievances with regard to the existing borders and if anything, the discussion of the demarcation of the border should not be restricted to water alone but land. The people residing in the eastern shores of lake Malawi are ethnically Malawians and it will only be proper if Tanzania ceded that part of the country to Malawi.
    Is there a good reason to make a special case for Tanzania?
    1_14_up.png
    Horace Says:August 1st, 2012 at 2:28 pm

• 18ca05b6afe50af3348ba9313f3d5569
    Wow. I always admire your writing, O Wise One. And this one is nicely supplemented by existing documentation. You must be part of the delegation that will be meeting the Tanzanians. You seem to have facts to back up any arguments you might formulate.
    1_14_up.png
    kadya nkena Mbiri Nja Nkhoswe!! Says:August 1st, 2012 at 2:44 pm

a9cc906feeb6a47abf076557d75a0d09
    Tanzania seems to have never been a good neighbor but a betrayer of an African bother it clearly know that part of the south soil of the south of It. is Nyasaland yet it claimed it to be its own even now the Lake which they call it nyasa the lake of nyasaland it even want to share our half…. LET MALAWI AS A NATION SAY A BIG NOOOOOO!!! TO THIS GREEDY BROTHER you never know one day Tanzania will wake up one morning and claim that the whole lake belongs to them!! this is very abnormal!!
    this greedy Nation still have Adolf hitler notions in its operation and thinking….
    mind you not even the Germans thinks that Hitler was right to start the World war 2. so how can Tanzania at this hour claimed to be right!!
    I KADYA NKENA MBIRI NJA NKHOSWE AS A CONCERN CITIZEN SAYS NOOO TO THE TANZANIANS REQUEST…
    THEY MUST NOT MISUNDERSTAND ALLOWING THEM TO SHARE OUR LAKE FOR THEIR DOMESTIC PURPOSES DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE OTHER PART BELONGS TO THEM….
    THEY SHOULD AT LEAST APPRECIATE OUR KING NESS AND QUITE…. WEWE VIPI? LAKE NYASA IS FOR NYASA PEOPLE THE PEOPLE OF NYASALAND!!
    1_14_up.png
    kodi chanthunya alipo? Says:August 1st, 2012 at 2:47 pm

5597f5abd67ccdbfba93218d528a5fae
    TZ and MOZ have access to the sea. They have huge potential oil and gas fields not to mention the millions they make on port fees from landlocked countries like MW, ZA and ZW. There is no reason for us to back down to the Taifas.
    Iether they get the **** out of lake Malawi or we claim a piece of their land on the Indian Ocean as an enclave. Unfortunately, since we are a bwanaboy, timid people, we will lose this case.
    Samatokota bwanji Bingu ali moyo?
    1_14_up.png
    mwina Malawi Says:August 1st, 2012 at 2:55 pm

• 5b1ca5768acfe006e9530dc6e835ec1a
    the lake is ours. that’s it. palibeso kuti wina aziti fwefwe. kaya tifunamo mafuta, kaya nsomba, kaya nchenga, that’s our business. talkwa kukhala pakati?
    1_14_up.png
    nangupitamo Says:August 1st, 2012 at 3:02 pm

• e07abd6cedb81372cc94e6dcf59c1137
    This issue is indeed not negotiable. We cannot reopen the wounds inflicted upon us by the infamous Berlin Conference lest the issue escalate further into other silent issues. We have also kept wondering why Malawi was demarcated to be such a small potatoe shaped country surrounded by giants. Surely some of our terrotory must have been stolen. If we have to reopen these issues, lets broaden the framework of discussion and not just limit it to lake Malawi. We also feel there is a genuine justification for our territory to extend to the Indian ocean somewnhere somehow. We would rather return to the prehistoric Maravi Kingdom rather than be restricted to this small country. If Tanzania, Mozambique and Zambia are willing to talk within this broader framework then we are ready to come to the party.
    1_14_up.png

• 7266571e379cb58f5c8b5c9d31ad6d12
    third world war ikayamba,ife tdzamenyana ndi tanzania believe it or not.
    I Agree with mr fuel.ma arab kwawo ndi kupha,kuononga ndi kuba.analowa mmalo mwa satana ndikhulupilileni.
    timaona ndife anthu wamba koma inu anthu andale mumazindikila pa last minute.
    mashahili kwao mkuchotsa zikopa ma albino becareful my fellow malawians before its too late
    1_14_up.png

• 815ea9ec5c08ea3eadfcae676e1b31c8
    This is a total greedy by our neighbour,how come on Earth humans think like small creatures?it is absolutely anacceptable to what Tanzanians think of our beloved malawi.We are going expose them until they tell us the truth about the other land they have stolen from us.
    1_14_up.png

• d80126d4e7aa7e01fda4f583b46c8bb6
    This is a crisis.parliament shd b called and a bill on conscription be proposed,debated and passed.another bill for funds to buy tanks,artillery,guns and other weapons even chemical.we need to be prepared lest all our neighbours will claim a chunk of our land.
    1_14_up.png
    BigMan Says:August 1st, 2012 at 6:36 pm

f9ff8c019f39c19214cbbb543de3db8d
    These Taifa’s are playing with fire here. This is Lake ‘Malawi’ and I for one am ready to go to war if that is what it takes to school them about ownership of the Lake. They will pay in blood and tears!
    General Odillo please don’t waste any time, this is not a time for diplomacy, look at the misfortune that this PP regime’s constant smiling and begging has brought for us, even Swahili’s want to ride us bareback in our own lake. Athileni ma stunt grenade agalu amenewa right at the boarder, let them ran to Kikwete and tell him kutu kwanukha utsi ku Lake Malawi! This is where we miss Chitsulo cha njanji, he would not have bitten his words over this insult by Kikwete.
    1_14_up.png
    Wa Nzeru Wa kum'mawa Says:August 1st, 2012 at 6:59 pm

2d16e086c3a6d42788303ac4ee73fa13
    Big up Wise One,
    I have been looking for such analysis to the history of this dispute, now it seems clear. To defuse the Taifas claim, we as Malawians let’s also counter by claiming that land in the prehistoric era.
    Maravi for Malawi
    Nyasa for Nyasaland
    Lake Nyasa for Nyasaland.
    Lake Malawi for Malawi.
    On this one, I am ready to join the barracks to fight for my legitimate boarders. I urge the MDF to start recruiting more of us who are willing for this cause.

Well-loved. Like
    1_14_up.png

• 59b11b038fcf406ae430eb5de0df58d1
    Is it Lake Tanzania? NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
    Is it Lake Mozambique? NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
    Is it Lake Zambia? NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
    The lake’s name is lake Malawi. PERIOD!
    1_14_up.png
    kukhala Says:August 1st, 2012 at 10:03 pm

c0efa0242c2aa3a5b00674c92a81081b
    Yes good history for me. I missed and did this position. But most people that lakes or similar bodies most of them grow and claim further land outwards. Tanzanians claim may be appropriate. Please advise on experiences as mentioned herein. Anyway challenges need to be resolved.
    1_14_up.png
    friend Says:August 1st, 2012 at 10:08 pm

3508d636f10fe43650af2ee6981e536b
    It seems that some of our Tanzanian wa Swahili friends want a some of the oil proceeds, if there is any? They would never make this an issue otherwise.Let us talk but don’t give them an inch of the lake or a drop of oil!! They have been blessed with much in Tanzania!! You know that they will never be satisfied…..
    1_14_up.png
    Humphrey's Titus Nthara Jnr Says:August 1st, 2012 at 11:19 pm

d2166ef20b07e55c070469b23339b897
    Ladies and Gentlemen in TAnzania can you help me on this one,if you had a mango tree on your house and the tree has some fruits which are dangling at your neighbours yard, can the neighbour claim that part of the tree branch and its fruits dangling on the other side of her house is hers?? Taifas the best you can do which i can accept is ENJOY THE FRUITS FORGET ABOUT THE TREE, mind you we have the best civil service you cannot win this case, you have LAKE VICTORIA,YOU HAVE LAKE TANGANYIKA MORE OVER THE GIANT INDIAN OCEAN WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? leave the lake to us. Nyasaland and Tanganyika are too different names they dont even match shame on you TAIFAS.
    1_14_up.png
    kuwapunira Says:August 1st, 2012 at 11:28 pm

6af455f7dbca10a1c5c59c19212c7d02
    Koma mukuyamba zimenezi chifukwa choti chitsulo cha njanji chafa.
    Mitu zanu nonse ma TAIFA.
    1_14_up.png
    Mixere Says:August 2nd, 2012 at 7:29 am

42d8e09640a60d34f5aa977cfc8163f4
    I beta die fytn 4wats myn thn leav en c my neba takn advntag of my silenc….
    1_14_up.png
    Penicillin Says:August 2nd, 2012 at 8:56 am

2c4b2bb85352e38ef65496a2af390a81
    They own part of Lake Victoria, Lake Tanganyika and a big big chunk of the Indian Ocean. Why the **** do they want part of our lake?!?!?!
    1_14_up.png

• 6d4ced019eef2850bceff0b920c334f5
    What belongs to me is for me,and if people witnesses that it belongs to me then it is for me fore ever,i will never allow some one to just take it away from me alive unless i am killed.I can’t give it to others unless it is of no use to me.Have the right to fight what belongs to you and people will help you if you fall in the stream of your wicknes.
    1_14_up.png
    Aston Cheyo Nyondo Says:August 2nd, 2012 at 11:52 am

1bc53dcd748f4a96c818f73e1c949994
    Tanzania has never been a good neighbour. Jeaolusy greed has ever characterised Tanzania.The country has during its history quarrelled with both Kenya and Uganda to her north and northwest. And to Malawi to their south. Mozambique who shares lake border with Malawi has no problem to the oil exploration. She realises she like Tanzania has a long Indian Ocean shore rich with oil reserves. Why quarrel with Malawi over a mosel of a slice of bread. Mozambique reasons. But not the Swahilis. They have no scrupples. Tanzania still calls the lake “Lake Nyasa”. Is that unclear to them that Malawians are otherwise Nyasas? Is that not loud clear conclusive attestation by that country that the lake largely belongs to Malawi
    Of course the waters of the lake belongs to all people whose land borders a lake. But it is to the country whose government looks after the lake, river the resource belongs. It’s the Government of Malawi that looks after Lake Malawi
    But quiet diplomacy with selfish Tanzania is the way to amicable resolution. Meanwhile Malawi to proceed with exploration
    1_14_up.png

• fde5c15dab69fa68ce921688444852c5
    kodi Tanzania’yi bwanji tingoyibandula, Rambo is ready tiisalaze.
    1_14_up.png
    waku Ntcheu Says:August 2nd, 2012 at 12:58 pm

68d5f2d5bec3dee627c0f98cba151199
    apa nde mbola abraz! ayamba kutokota lero chifukwa Bingu(RIP) ali ku mpumulo wa bata eti? they knew machete boys were ever so ready, tikanawa nyenye-nyenye!
    Penicillin you are right! greedy mother****ers want take our lake.Amayi better get Peter Mutharika on board, let him be useful to his nation for once, he is an expert in international law
    1_14_up.png
    Godlove Says:August 2nd, 2012 at 1:03 pm

9a8c4f9ae91c3d84be645191f04842cb
    “That was in 1960. 1961 we became independent. 1962, early 1962, I resigned as Prime Minister and then a few weeks later I received Dr. Banda. Mungu amuweke mahali pema. I received Dr. Banda. We had just, FRELIMO had just established itself here and we were now in the process of starting the armed struggle. So Banda comes to me with a big old book, with lots and lots of maps in it, and tells me, “Mwalimu what is this, what is Mozambique, there is no such thing as Mozambique”. I said “What do you mean there is no such thing as Mozambique”. So he showed me this map, and he said “That part is part of Nyasaland. (It was still Nyasaland at that time) “that part is part of Southern Rhodesia, that part is Swaziland, and this part, which is the northern part, Makonde part, that is your part.” So Banda disposed of Mozambique just like that. I ridiculed the idea, and Banda never liked anybody to ridicule his ideas. So he left and went to Lisbon to talk to Salazar about this wonderful idea. I don’t know what Salazar told him…So those three, the delegation of the Masai, led by the American missionary, Banda’s old book of maps, and the Ogaden, caused me to move that Resolution, in Cairo in ’64 [that Africa must accept the borders which we have inherited from colonialism, accept them as they are]. And I say, the Resolution was accepted, two countries with reservations, and one was Somalia because Somalia wanted the Ogaden, Somalia wanted Northern Kenya, Somalia wanted DjiboutI” – JULIUS K. NYERERE’S ‘REFLECTIONS’ IN HAROUB OTHMAN’S (2000) EDITED BOOK ON REFLECTIONS ON LEADERSHIP IN AFRICA: FORTY YEARS AFTER INDEPENDENCE pp. 20-22
    1_14_up.png
Leave a Reply

Nimeshtushwa na tamko ambalo amelitoa muda huu bungeni kuwa Serikali ya Tanzania iko tayari kwa uchokozi wa aina yeyote kutoka Malawi na ametoa tamko hilo kama kaimu waziri Mkuu .

Tamko hili kalitoa kwa niaba ya Serikali sasa hii ni hatari kama Kaimu waziri Mkuu anaweza kutangaza vita na hii ni kinyume na katiba yetu mwenye mamlaka hiyo ni Rais ambaye ni Amir Jeshi Mkuu.

binafsi natamani sana nchi jirani nyingine zote tunazo-share nazo mipaka ya maji (kenya, uganda, DRC, burundi, "zanzibar", etc)nazo zilianzishe.

natamani zifanye kama malawi ili ziamshe uzalendo na ujasiri wa kweli...bora tuathirike na vita vinavyoonekana kwa macho kuliko mafisadi wanaojulikana na kila mtu kuwa wapo lakini sirikali yetu inasema haiwaoni!

hivi 4 xample vita ikaanza sasa iv tuna hata hela ya kuwalisha wanajeshi biscuit? maana serikali inavyojilizaliza mhhh hadi aibu......dont we have economic planners nchi hii? mbona kwenye chaguzi hasa chaguzi kuu zinaendeshwa sawia hakuna kinachoshindikanaga, watu watakula na kunywa nchi nzima, watavaa kepu, mashati mbona hatujawahi kusikia vilio vya ukosefu wa hela nyakati kama hizo......

tunapenda aman na utulivu ka ilivyo jad ye2 lkn hyo isiwe sabab ya cc kuogopa kupambana 2napochokozwa

tunapenda aman na utulivu ka ilivyo jad ye2 lkn hyo isiwe sabab ya cc kuogopa kupambana 2napochokozwa

mzee 6,leo ndio anamka ngoja watakaposema na mbeya yao kama nduli idd amin wao walale tuu wakijua Tanzania ni Dar tu.................

We can fight Malawi..with one hand if we chose to as military ..lakini ni bora tufuate ushauri wa mwalimu kuwa we must respect pre colonial boarders...if we dare fight for that we dont know but all African Nations have some grievances when it comes to common boarder najuwa tatizo hili kubwa we have to resolve this for the future....for the better of our offsprings ,tusuwaachie ugomvi...
I know explorations companies will fuel this to full scale war...if we are not careful....,as Tanzanias we say any body who want anything in lake Nyasa....he must be ready to pay dues to both countries ....as Tanzanias our boarder is everything ..and no body can ever mess-up with an inch of any of our border...because we have long range missiles ready to reach everywhere we chose to and beside that we have UNITY!!

Malawi wanataka Lake Nyasa ambalo wao wanaliita Lake Malawi liwe lao lote,, wanasema Watanzania wana maziwa mengi sana pamoja na bahari ya Hindi so its better tuwaachie Lake Nyasa/Malawi liwe lao 100%.. So they started exploration ya mafuta na gas mpaka wanakaribia kuingia Mbinga sasa..

Kama issue ni hiyo, wanaomba au wanalazimisha? Kama wanataka maji si wafanye exploration bahari ya hindi katikati wapate kisiwa ili waishi humo ndani ya maji?

Halafu mnasema mwakayembe anaiponda JF kwa kuleta habari za uzushi. Mfano ni hii thread, mtu kama ana akili ndogo anaweza amini haya maneno.

wamalawi wamejaa sana Tanzania na tumekuwa tukiishi nao vizuri kitendo alichofanya Sitta ni sahihi kwani hizo chokochoko zimeanza kitambo hilo viongozi wetu wamekuwa wazito kutoa matamko tunapaswa kumpongeza kwa kauli yake kama kiongozi wa serikali hata kama tuna maziwa mengi,mito au bahari hiyo haihalarishi wao kuvamia mipaka yetu inabidi tuwafurumushe ili wakaoane wenywe kwa wenywe vizuri

nipo karibu na kambi ya jeshi. Ni kweli wanajeshi wengi wameondoka hapa songea kuelekea huko mpakani

Mh. Sitta Hajatangaza vita na Malawi. Akiwa mzalendo wa kweli na mjuzi wa Katiba yetu ametoa tamko la Serikali bungeni ili Malawi waelewe, na wasiendelee na aina yoyote ya uchokozi. Uchokozi ukiwa ni pamoja na kujiandaa kuchimba gesi ktk sehemu ya Ziwa Nyasa ambayo Tanzania inadai ni yetu.

Mpaka wa Malawi na Tanzania upo katikati ya Ziwa Nyasa. Malawi waelewe kwamba Tanzania tuko tayari kulinda nchi yetu na wakumbushwe yaliyomsibu Idi Amin wa Uganda alipojaribu kuingia katika ardhi ya Tanzania, mwaka wa 1978.

Back
Top Bottom