Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Salamu Kutoka Kenya

Discussion in 'Habari na Hoja mchanganyiko' started by Wa Ndima, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Wa Ndima

Wa Ndima JF-Expert Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Salaams from Kamau In Kenya

Being from a neighbouring country, I hope it is not going to be an offence or problem to post my article in your beloved blog. I have been a follower, and a keen reader of this blog since the fierce debate related to the East African treaty.

Ever since, I follow very closely debates and issues on this blog. After all, what affect Tanzanians, affect us Kenyans as well.

After reading this piece, "Tanzania Pay Brazil Price" from BBC, I decided to write something for my neighbours Tanznaians. A country in the bottom of the poorest in the world, I was shocked on the rationale and thinking of these people. How could Tanzania pay such a price for Brazil to come and play soccer in Tanzania, while women giving birth are dying in hospitals because they can't get medicine? They could have used the money to modernize their Airport to be the Best in East an Africa.

Allow me to criticize you, in East Africa, Tanzania is the poorest and the most backward in terms of development, but when you say that, Kenyans are seen as very arrogant. NO. This is the truth, and this is he criticism you should take positively. Rational people don't do things like these, if you can’t pay teachers, or policemen a decent salary, the education can never improve neither can the country be safe.

Like I said in my previous comments which drew a lot of fire, I lived with Tanzanians in the UK for 8 years, and my roommate whom I can call by the last name "Rutahibwa" was from TZ. He came on the background of education, but I tell you after six months, the man ditched school and joined the first life. He was always asleep during the day and party during the night. He never worked but did not take long either before he started driving Range-Rover and Ferrari. He talks too much and knew everything, and had so much money. I got nervous and moved out; months later he was arrested for drug dealing. Very many Tanzanians i knew in the UK never worked but lived posh lifestyles.

I have called Julius Nyerere, your celebrated and controversial Dr. Shayo, and John Masaka not to be Tanzanians because of their thinking, I called them Tutsis, and Kenyans because they think like Kenyans, and will be glad to see them return to their ancestral land, which happened to be US Presidents birth place. This football saga, a poorest country in the world paying the richest team in the world millions of dollars is a form of insanity; Kenyans (TAX payers) could not accept anything like this. In Kenya we are ready to die for what we believe in, and that is why I described Tanzanians to be party animals and funniest creatures.

Mjomba Paulo Kamau

Nakuru Kenya
  2. genekai

genekai JF-Expert Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Mwambie Kamau yafuatayo:

Thanx a lot for your "constructive comment" hope Tanzania is not only an independent country but also a united republic, so let the internal affairs of the Tanzanians be commented and corrected by the Tanzanians themselves. As you have said, "non of the rational person can accept this" so does it not cling to my mind that any person could have butchered his/her fellow citizen just as you did in the post election violence. By the way let the bygone be bygone but always remember that you are always free to comment anything about anybody but never force them to abide by your suggestions. To me it seems futile.

You have also commented on the poor health services, that i accept that we still have poor services, but mind you that the health services in Tz are extremely cheaper and efficient compared to Kn because they are subsidized by the government. U will always find long Queues at St Mary's in Nai because of cheap payments and never at Nairobi hospital or Kenyatta hosp. of which m sure you and all your family have never been there.

One more thing, the coming of Brasil was not necessitated by the government but by the football federation of tz and other companies. As for Kenyan taxpayers not being READY to accept anything like that, these are mere words b'z you have never boycotted for the many corruptions that are going on in your country not forgetting your MPs.

Lastly you must now be in the position to agree with me that the Kenyan economy it not in the hands of the indigenous Kenyans but the whites, indians and not forgetting the Al shababs/ Somalians who have turned your country as theirs leaving most of the Kenyans as squatters starving in Kibera, Korogocho, Mathare many other slums.

3. Wa Ndima

Wa Ndima JF-Expert Member

Oct 10, 2010
  4. pmwasyoke

pmwasyoke JF-Expert Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Jee Kenya iko mbali kiasi gani? Au ndio story ya kibanzi na boriti?
  5. Njowepo

Njowepo JF-Expert Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Ivi ni kwa nini Kenya na Tz ni kama watoto waliofuatana yaani beef kwa kwenda mbele
  6. M

Misterdennis JF-Expert Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Wandima ... hilo swala la viongozi wasiojali wananchi wao kwa kuchezea rasilimali zao tumeshaliona na tumeliongelea saana humu ndani; it's a pity ndo leo wewe umeliona. na WaTZ tumeamua kulishughulkia ...... watch 31 October 2010 ndio utaelewa tuna maana gani!
  7. Katavi

Katavi Platinum Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Ahahahahahahahaahhhh hata mimi nashangaa!
  8. Mtende

Mtende JF-Expert Member

Oct 11, 2010
  9. S

Somi JF-Expert Member

Oct 11, 2010
    kamau from nakuru >problems in most sub sahara african countries are the same except south africa, botswana,liberia and namibia where there is good and democratic leadership.
    so kamau dont tell me kenya is different from tanzania in regarding to bad leadership and management.
    i know kenya mps are getting the largest income and bonus more than mps from richest countries in the world while most kenyan peoples are failing to get 3 meals per day or paying for treatment in hospitals or studying in schools and colleges thats why you apply harambee system to help each others in every sector from educations to hospital etc and , also in kenya many ministers and presidents have stolen money from kenyan governments.
    luos are claiming that kikuyus have taken all important posts in every sector of leadership in kenya and this cause tribalism within kenya.
    most fertile lands in kenya is in hands of white thats why black kenyans are trying to come tanzania to take lands but this will never happened.
    tanzania is not only the poorest country in the world kenya is also among them, majority of kenyans are poor also ,look place like kibera etc and you will understand what i mean
    your transport systems in mess, roads are teribble and matatu also.
    kenya airways is lucky because of investors from klm and previous the management was doing good because of white people.
    kenya have done one important thing which is to make new constitution and here in TZ also we are trying to do the same if new leadership from opposition will take power in 31st october.
    good constitution is the engine to make good leadership and development of any country.