Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Sadiki ukipenda

Discussion in 'Habari na Hoja mchanganyiko' started by Babylon, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Babylon

Babylon JF-Expert Member

Dec 21, 2010
    :A S clock:

YouTube - Delia Knox Walking- Bay of the Holy Spirit Revival
    Woman paralysed for 23 years stands and walks after she's 'cured by British spiritual healer'

Last updated at 1:59 PM on 21st December 2010
    A woman left paralysed from the waist down in a horror smash has become an Internet sensation after being filmed walking for the first time in almost 23 YEARS.
    Delia Knox, 46, was left crippled for life when a drunk-driver ploughed into her car on Christmas Day in 1987.

She lost all feeling in her legs and has been confined to a wheelchair ever since.
    But this Christmas Mrs Knox got back on her own two feet after a visit to a spiritual healer saw her miraculously recover the use of her limbs.
    Scroll down to see the miraculous YouTube hit

[​IMG] Miracle: Delia Knox was cured of her paralysis after 23 years when a British preacher prayed for her - the moment she first regains use of her legs has become a YouTube hit

The YouTube clip of her being prayed for and lifted out of the wheelchair by British preacher Nathan Morris has been seen by more than 200,000 people during a visit to the Bay of the Holy Spirit Revival in Mobile, Alabama.
    Mrs Knox said: 'To be honest I've stayed away from healing meetings. I've been pulled, plopped and dropped and rarely responded to altar calls.

[​IMG] Believers: Mrs Knox, pictured with her husband Bishop Levy Knox, praised God for healing her

‘But Nathan Morris called my husband forward and I had no idea what was going on. I didn't want to make a scene of anything when Nathan was praying for me.
    'Then all of a sudden I felt a voice which I knew was the Holy Spirit saying to me, "Get up", and I felt feeling in my legs and then faith came on me to walk!

‘I wasn't going to let anyone take this away from me and I knew this was my night to walk out of the chair!
    'I then walked and walked and walked and I felt like I had entered another realm. I ended up on the floor and someone was touching my legs and I could feel my knees for the first time. They were bending and clicking into place.
    'I always knew Jesus could heal me but over the years I had become discouraged and had lost hope.'

She continued: 'This has turned my world upside down. What I thought was normal is no more normal. I do things differently.

‘I can stand in my kitchen and walk around my house. I got on a plane the other day and I could see into the overhead cabin. Everything is at another level.
    'I'm like a little kid out of a baby carriage seeing things that were once so huge now seem so small.

‘I am in awe at seeing the power of God not just in my life but all over the world as a result of this miracle.'
    The accident happened when Mrs Knox was on his way home after attending a church service in Toronto, in Canada, with her sister and brother-in-law.
    The car in which she was a passenger was struck by another driven by a drunk-driver and took the brunt of the impact.

Her sister and brother-in-law and their two children escaped with minor injuries.

[​IMG] Paralysed: Mrs Knox had been injured in a car crash in 1987 - but now she can walk again, unaided

In the YouTube clip people can be seen weeping and clapping as Mrs Knox stands up and independently moves her legs to make her way through the crowd, her steps steadied by the arms of two suited men.

A later video shows her walking completely unaided and now she rarely has to use her wheelchair and is able to lead her worshipping sessions standing on her own two feet.
    Recent footage of her walking in stilettos up a flight of stairs was shown on national television as she returned to her hometown and walked into her parent's arms for the first time in more than two decades.
    Now Mrs Knox, who admitted she had almost given up hope of ever walking again, is preparing for a fun-filled Christmas and New Year with her family and is thanking Jesus for giving her a real-life Christmas miracle.
    'Christmas for me has normally been a time where I had to really focus and worship the Lord and rejoice because it brought back bad memories of the anniversary of the car wreck,' she said.
    'This Christmas will be much different though! Jesus has healed me and I'm ready to celebrate and worship him with everything I have.'
    Her husband, Bishop Levy Knox, added, 'What has happened to my wife has changed our lives. We know this is part of what God is doing in this season in releasing signs and wonders across the Church.'

2. L

Lady JF-Expert Member

Dec 22, 2010
    Yes! TO JESUS HEALING IS POSSIBLE!