Sad Story Of Three Singa Singa

Wakunyuti

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2008
Three Sardarjis(Sing Singa) went for a tour to Singapore . They searched for rooms everywhere and finally got one, which was on the topmost floor of a 100 floor hotel. They took some rest and then went to visit the city. While leaving the hotel, the manager informed them that they should be back at the hotel before 10.00pm cause the elevator will not be available and they will have to take the stairs to which they agreed and went out.

After enjoying all the entertainment in the city, they reached back late at 10.30. Since elevator was not available, they decided to take the stairs under the condition that each sardarji had to tell a story that lasted for 33 floors so that they can reach the 100th floor without much trouble.

After first sardarji finished his story on 33rd floor, the third sardarji said," I have a sad story to say, but i will say that at the end ". Then second sardarji finished his story and the third finished his story and finally they reached the 100th floor. Then first sardarji asked what the sad story was. The third one said, "I forgot the room key on the manager's table".

They once again started back to the first floor and this time the second sardarji after crossing 33 floors from top said," I got a sad story, but I will also say that at the end". They finally reached the first floor and when asked about the sad story, the second sardarji said, “The keys were in my pocket"

With anger and fully tired, they once again started from the first floor. After reaching the 33rd floor, the third sardarji said, “I too have a sad story, but I will say at the end only". Then they reached the 100th floor and the second one asked the third sardarji about the sad story, he replied:
"This is not our hotel, It is on the other side of road, opposite of this hotel. "

ha ha ha poor them ... with the hot pilipili they take ... cant imagine the condition they were in .... thanks

huwa sipendi kucheka ofisini,lakini kwa huu mchapo nimecheka,lete ingine

Wakunyut tutafukuzwa kazi kwa kucheka offisini...jamani...tupe mambo ingine...

And if they went to the right hotel the third Singa Singa could say I have a very sad last story, His friends could ask what that very sad last story and as other times colud answer I will tell you at the end. The reach the 100th floor and they ask what is that very sad and last sotry you have and he could answer, "You know it is 7:30 in the morning and we have to continue with our mission but not to sleep" And of course the have to go back and proceed with activities. HAKUNA KULALA HATA KAMA HUJALA.

And if they went to the right hotel the third Singa Singa could say I have a very sad last story, His friends could ask what that very sad last story and as other times colud answer I will tell you at the end. The reach the 100th floor and they ask what is that very sad and last sotry you have and he could answer, "You know it is 7:30 in the morning and we have to continue with our mission but not to sleep" And of course the have to go back and proceed with activities. HAKUNA KULALA HATA KAMA HUJALA.

hahah! Mzee kama kawaida yako ya kuunganisha story...thats good..! naikumbuka ulivyoiunganisha ile ya Dingi aliyegeuka kuwa mtoto anayebebwa mgongoni kisa kazidisha kiwango cha dawa aliyopewa ili awe kijana zaidi. Unatisha!

Wakunyut tutafukuzwa kazi kwa kucheka offisini...jamani...tupe mambo ingine...

usicheke sana buswelu..cheka kimya kimya....... Ngoja niingie mtamboni nivitoe vitu vingine..ila please cheka kimya kimya..kazi ziendelee

hahah! Mzee kama kawaida yako ya kuunganisha story...thats good..! naikumbuka ulivyoiunganisha ile ya Dingi aliyegeuka kuwa mtoto anayebebwa mgongoni kisa kazidisha kiwango cha dawa aliyopewa ili awe kijana zaidi. Unatisha!

Wakunyuti nakusifu kwa kumbukumbu maana mimi mwenyewe nilishasahau kiasi fulani nashukuru sana kwa kuwepo online kwa muda mrefu.

Wakunyuti nakusifu kwa kumbukumbu maana mimi mwenyewe nilishasahau kiasi fulani nashukuru sana kwa kuwepo online kwa muda mrefu.

Usikonde mkuu, tuko pamoja katika kuelimishana, kuhamasishana, na kupeana burudani za aina hii