Sad Picture , Sad Story

............kama wewe una akili unaiagaje maiti ?...........au hujui kuwa maiti ni maiti ? Wagala mnachosha sana, halafu utakuta umesoooma mpaka ile digirii mnaita master !

Nyie Magaidi Gaddafi mlimuaga takriban wiki nzima tena sakafuni kila lika lilimuaga hadi harufu ilipozidi kuwa kali ndipo akazikwa au mtatuambia yeye hakuwa kwenye dini yenu ya magaidi? au hakuwa maiti? na huko Libya hakuna wasomi? au ndio Ponda Styre!!!

above: Gaddafi's dead body was stored in a refrigerator at Misrata laid down in a cheap mattress

Do we need WAR? Who profit for our fights? Who is behind all this? Whom are we fighting for? What are we fight for?
Is it true that Americans enemies are Arabs? Is it true that Arabs enemies are Americans and Jews? Can't we live a world free of war? DO WE REAL NEED WAR? DO WE NEED FIGHTING? We are all brothers and sister from the some father, why not love one another.

NAwahurumia tu mke na mtoto, vinginevyo Marekani i-feel japo punje ya wanayowafeel waarab.

This is a picture of an American soldier who was killed in Afghanistan. The body was flown back home for burial. The baby is the man's daughter. She is now 4. She last saw the Dad 6 months ago. She thinks the Dad is sleeping and wants to join him in bed (coffin) like she always did. When the coffin was covered after public viewing the daughter insisted that she wants to be locked in the same box as the Dad......she still thinks he is sleeping

View attachment 65697
Let me close the window and think of my beloved son. It's more than sadness.

Back
Top Bottom