Rwanda's Paul Kagame warned he may be charged with aiding war crimes

Ni muhimu asome alama za nyakati. Kama anaowatumikia wamefika mahali wanaona hawatendei vilivyo kwa nini asiwaache?

Dictator or not,Rwanda is more developed with Kagame in than out...China is equally dictatorial for all we care..aren't they happier than us the democratic and starving poor??
Njaare

Has China go after Dalai Lama and his followers overseas and kill them? Is China in neighboring country causing havoc? recruiting child warfare to fight, stealing

Minerals, causing instability in towns and villages?

Rwanda is developed not because of him, it is because of zealousness of Restriction Free Foreign AID from Bunch of Nations World Wide; Rwanda

They Received Development AID sometimes More than Tanzania and Kenya combine... and no restrictions KAGAME can do whatever with that AID

I mean restrictions FREE; So he can Move the AID to areas where they needed it most... definitely the country can DEVELOP...

OK WAIT AND SEE NOW... NO ENOUGH AID... SOME COUNTRIES HAVE BACKED OUT... THEY DON'T EXPORT MUCH... IT IS ONLY COFFEE and TOURISM is only

MOUNTAIN GORILLA ...

Dictator or not,Rwanda is more developed with Kagame in than out...China is equally dictatorial for all we care..aren't they happier than us the democratic and starving poor??

Hilo ni kweli kaka na inabidi aendeleze fujo huko Congo ili apate pakuiba rasilimali, la sivyo atakuwa hana kitu nchi itaendelea kuwa masikini.

Njaare

Has China go after Dalai Lama and his followers overseas and kill them? Is China in neighboring country causing havoc? recruiting child warfare to fight, stealing

Rwanda is developed not because of him, it is because of zealousness of Restriction Free Foreign AID from Bunch of Nations World Wide; Rwanda

They Received Development AID sometimes More than Tanzania and Kenya combine... and no restrictions KAGAME can do whatever with that AID

I mean restrictions FREE; So he can Move the AID to areas where they needed it most... definitely the country can DEVELOP...

OK WAIT AND SEE NOW... NO ENOUGH AID... SOME COUNTRIES HAVE BACKED OUT... THEY DON'T EXPORT MUCH... IT IS ONLY COFFEE and TOURISM is only

MOUNTAIN GORILLA ...

All due respect my lord nngu007:
Ever thought of why western media such as facebook,google and other key broadcasting networks have had a hard time operating in China??Culture disruption is one reason,but a lot also has to do with 'what happens in China needs to stay in China'..that's the human rights issue the world murmurs about day and night.

I urge you to google today's statistics of the number of people,billionaires especially, who are fleeing China each day. They all claim there being no 'freedom' in China.

I do not advocate anything that Kagame does in violation of human rights. I am merely saying if at all development has to come,there will be a price to be paid. One of those could be forgoing democracy,a system which is so much of a failure the world-over!

It is true Rwanda has overtime experienced declining support from the US and UK,having fully had these as allies in the early times of Kagame's regime.But tell you what??Tanzania remains one of the leading recipients of USAID and DFID funds,let alone the EU..and with all the natural resources we got,what can president Kikwete brag over Kagame about??

Kagame loves war(its only natural anyways since war put him into power).Kikwete is but a peaceful man..on a flip of a coin,Kagame jails his ministers when found guilty of public fraud..what does Kikwete do?sing them out as heroes?go on television and be the first to deny of there being any wrong doing in a case as dubious as the RADA scandal?

It is true there shall never be any perfect leaders anywhere. And since economics and well being of the 'ordinary people' shall continue to remain the loudest voice in politics anywhere, I shall be dead before I praise Kikwete ahead of Kagame,no matter how "peaceful" we continue to be.

Some people deserve to live all alone!What happened in Rwanda back 2004 does not set him free, it is just the matter of time!

few of us admits this truth, no way Paulo will jump out of this pot. One can some people sometimes but not all the people all the time.

All due respect my lord nngu007:
Ever thought of why western media such as facebook,google and other key broadcasting networks have had a hard time operating in China??Culture disruption is one reason,but a lot also has to do with 'what happens in China needs to stay in China'..that's the human rights issue the world murmurs about day and night.

I urge you to google today's statistics of the number of people,billionaires especially, who are fleeing China each day. They all claim there being no 'freedom' in China.

I do not advocate anything that Kagame does in violation of human rights. I am merely saying if at all development has to come,there will be a price to be paid. One of those could be forgoing democracy,a system which is so much of a failure the world-over!

It is true Rwanda has overtime experienced declining support from the US and UK,having fully had these as allies in the early times of Kagame's regime.But tell you what??Tanzania remains one of the leading recipients of USAID and DFID funds,let alone the EU..and with all the natural resources we got,what can president Kikwete brag over Kagame about??

Kagame loves war(its only natural anyways since war put him into power).Kikwete is but a peaceful man..on a flip of a coin,Kagame jails his ministers when found guilty of public fraud..what does Kikwete do?sing them out as heroes?go on television and be the first to deny of there being any wrong doing in a case as dubious as the RADA scandal?

It is true there shall never be any perfect leaders anywhere. And since economics and well being of the 'ordinary people' shall continue to remain the loudest voice in politics anywhere, I shall be dead before I praise Kikwete ahead of Kagame,no matter how "peaceful" we continue to be.

Kikwete is not only him it is the whole CCM system is bogus; CCM need to be thrown out of leadership...

Kagame has blood in his hands, whoever has blood in his hands even if will try to work as an Angel... still cannot clean himself from human blood in his hands

As you know how the human being blood sticks and stinks... Kikwete the problem on his admin is Ufisadi and poor leadership; he had never organised an armed

forces to attack his enemies... YOU CAN LOVE KAGAME WITH THE BLOOD IN HIS HANDS; I WOULD RATHER STAY WITH KIKWETE NA UDHAIFU WAKE - HAUI

Kikwete is not only him it is the whole CCM system is bogus; CCM need to be thrown out of leadership...

Kagame has blood in his hands, whoever has blood in his hands even if will try to work as an Angel... still cannot clean himself from human blood in his hands

As you know how the human being blood sticks and stinks... Kikwete the problem on his admin is Ufisadi and poor leadership; he had never organised an armed

forces to attack his enemies... YOU CAN LOVE KAGAME WITH THE BLOOD IN HIS HANDS; I WOULD RATHER STAY WITH KIKWETE NA UDHAIFU WAKE - HAUI

Fair enough,

Even though you will appreciate that we reside in a world of double standards. In a world in which if America wishes to invade some oil-rich nation in the middle east, it can create a massive 'let's fetch terrorists' media campaign, kill innocent women and children and still get the whole world to sing a 'heroes welcome home'song along with it.

Who can travel with me down the memory lane and see how the situation was one week before America invaded Iraq? I remember seeing on cnn, UN inspectors of weapons of mass destruction declaring on television the truth that none of such weapons had been found in their Baghdad and related Iraqi cities search. What did America do instead? Listen to these international experts? No way.They knew better. Their reasons and intentions for invading Iraq had already been contemplated and brought to a conclusión. The question is,will president George Bush ever be considered for 'the Hague' crucifixion for starting a baseless and unjustified war which killed women and children? No way. Never!Its a world of DOUBLE STANDARDS that's why.

The other thing that I wish for us to understand is how America and its allies have effectively continued to utilize the power of information. If America wants you to look bad in the eyes of the world, you surely will!Someone tell me what is happening to Julian Assange right now,who is hiding in the hands of Ecuador trying to escape crucifixion for a crime he did not commit. That's right, he touched the American's heart and soul with his wiki-leaks stories revelations and in return got himself framed for a rape crime in Sweden. Thats Armerica!!

Obama only recently invaded libya and assassinated colonel Muamar Qardaffi (yes,tell me he had commited horrible war crimes and very deserving of the punishment). But where is 'America the rescuer' when it comes to saving countries such as Somalia, Sudan and Rwanda in the 1994 genocide¿ The answer is clear, América only engages in wars that are economically beneficial to itself, and the safest way to do it is to get us 'the world' to first agree with them.

Just like I said previously, América and the UK hand-held Kagame into Rwanda as he labored for the Ugandan Army. They helped support and engineer his war against the then-existing Rwanda Government, all in expectation of getting back their return on investment when Kagame is in power. Unfortunately for them though,Kagame did not turn out to be the 'yes man' their thinking expected him to be. He put national interests ahead of its masters'. Now he has to pay for not letting the west invade and shake down all major Rwanda sources of economy (I mean in the same way we let Bush's African Barrick Gold in and now they walk and leave us empty holes).

Enough with my tales. I will fully support Kagame's ICC persecution if and only if he gets accompanied by George Bush for all the inhumanity he engineered in Afghanistan and Iraq. Until then, we are being manipulated and I urge that we awaken from our sleep. Its a WORLD of DOUBLE STANDARDS we live in!

Wasalaam!

Fair enough,

Even though you will appreciate that we reside in a world of double standards. In a world in which if America wishes to invade some oil-rich nation in the middle east, it can create a massive 'let's fetch terrorists' media campaign, kill innocent women and children and still get the whole world to sing a 'heroes welcome home'song along with it.

Who can travel with me down the memory lane and see how the situation was one week before America invaded Iraq? I remember seeing on cnn, UN inspectors of weapons of mass destruction declaring on television the truth that none of such weapons had been found in their Baghdad and related Iraqi cities search. What did America do instead? Listen to these international experts? No way.They knew better. Their reasons and intentions for invading Iraq had already been contemplated and brought to a conclusión. The question is,will president George Bush ever be considered for 'the Hague' crucifixion for starting a baseless and unjustified war which killed women and children? No way. Never!Its a world of DOUBLE STANDARDS that's why.

The other thing that I wish for us to understand is how America and its allies have effectively continued to utilize the power of information. If America wants you to look bad in the eyes of the world, you surely will!Someone tell me what is happening to Julian Assange right now,who is hiding in the hands of Ecuador trying to escape crucifixion for a crime he did not commit. That's right, he touched the American's heart and soul with his wiki-leaks stories revelations and in return got himself framed for a rape crime in Sweden. Thats Armerica!!

Obama only recently invaded libya and assassinated colonel Muamar Qardaffi (yes,tell me he had commited horrible war crimes and very deserving of the punishment). But where is 'America the rescuer' when it comes to saving countries such as Somalia, Sudan and Rwanda in the 1994 genocide¿ The answer is clear, América only engages in wars that are economically beneficial to itself, and the safest way to do it is to get us 'the world' to first agree with them.

Just like I said previously, América and the UK hand-held Kagame into Rwanda as he labored for the Ugandan Army. They helped support and engineer his war against the then-existing Rwanda Government, all in expectation of getting back their return on investment when Kagame is in power. Unfortunately for them though,Kagame did not turn out to be the 'yes man' their thinking expected him to be. He put national interests ahead of its masters'. Now he has to pay for not letting the west invade and shake down all major Rwanda sources of economy (I mean in the same way we let Bush's African Barrick Gold in and now they walk and leave us empty holes).

Enough with my tales. I will fully support Kagame's ICC persecution if and only if he gets accompanied by George Bush for all the inhumanity he engineered in Afghanistan and Iraq. Until then, we are being manipulated and I urge that we awaken from our sleep. Its a WORLD of DOUBLE STANDARDS we live in!

Wasalaam!

The Problem with IRAQ was SAADAM HUSSEIN himself during IRAN - IRAQ war he was helped a lot with US; Without US help

IRAQ would have helped their Majority Brothers in IRAQ who are SHIITE to take their country back, as you know SAADAM was

SUNNI in IRAQ they are minority in IRAN even though they are not MUSLIM they are PERSIAN they are SHIITE.

When you look even though they use their power offensively America do go to the places where the HUMAN beings in those

Countries are exploited and ruled by dictatorial rules. Such as SOMALIA, SUDAN and EVEN RWANDA...

Obama did not Invade Libya people resisted in Benghazi and the ruler who kept the Money Overseas for himself and his family

keep on killing his people, He was a Minority ruling the Majority no elections, and EUROPEANS helped the peoples power

ENOUGH, OK U SAID SO, GO Ahead and Support Kagame in ICC but remember those innocent elected leaders who were attending

Peaceful Meeting in ARUSHA Tanzania to END their grievances were shot down by blood monger KAGAME; the Presidents

Assassination of Juvénal Habyarimana and Cyprien Ntaryamira he has to pay for their blood...

Taarifa ya habari ya BBC Swahili , asubuhi ya leo saa 2 kupitia kwa mtangazaji wake TOM JAPAN, wametangaza kuwa Taasisi ya upelelezi ya Marekani imesema kuwa Rais Paul Kagame wa Rwanda ataweza kufikishwa kwenye Mahakama ya Hague kutokana na kufadhili silaha makundi ya waasi ya Jamhuri ya Kidemokrasi ya Kongo.
My take : Kweli ndio naanza kuamini hii mahakama ina ajenda ya siri na viongozi wa kiafrika.

Ajenda ya siri ya nini hapo, ilitakiwa awe ameshafikishwa mahakamani zamani sana huyu muuaji. Nani asiejua kuwa Kagame ndo amesababisha machafuko ya DRC? Wewe utakuwa hujui suala hili kiundani, Kagame ni muuaji wa hali ya juu, ameshiriki kutungua ndege iliyokuwa imebeba marais wa zamani wa Rwanda na Burundi na ndo maauaji ya kimbari ya Rwanda yalipotokea. Lakini kila mwezi sijui April tunakuwa na kumbukumbu ya mauaji ya kimbari ya Rwanda lakini hakuna anaethubutu kuelezea chimbuko na sababu za mauaji hayo ilikua ni nini zaidi ya kuupotosha uma kwamba it was killing against minority tutsi. Hata kama ilikua sababu ni hiyo why did it happen after the plane clash? And who was behind the plane clash?

Kitu kingine, Paul Kagame alivoikamata Rwanda aliona bado haijawa shwari kwa sababu Wahutu walio wengi aliowapindua walikimbilia DRC na kila zana ya kivita kwa hiyo hiyo ikawa inamnyima sana usingizi kwamba inawezekana wanaweza wakarudi kuipoiga Rwanda tena. Kwa hiyo alichokifanya alimshauri mzee Desire Kabila kuanzisha mapigano ili aikamate DRC huku yeye Kagame akitoa almost 75% ya jeshi lake kwenye hayo mapigano. Lakini lengo lake ilikuwa ni kupata namna ya kusambaratisha makundi ya wakimbizi wa Kihutu waliokuwa DRC na kweli alifanikiwa maana wanajeshi wake waliua mamia ya wakimbizi wa Kihutu kwenye makambi ya mashariki mwa DRC enzi hizo Zaire na itawachukua sana muda kujiorganize kurudi kupigana Rwanda maana kile walichokifanya wanajeshi wa Rwanda mashariki mwa Zaire ndo kilikua sasa mauaji ya Kimbari lakini hakuna aliethubutu kutaja hii kitu.

Baada ya vita kuisha na Mzee Kabila akawa rais huku Rwanda ikiwa sehemu ya administration ya DRC kwenye serikali ya Mzee Kabila mheshimiwa sana Paul Kagame alikua tayari keshanogewa na madini ya DRC so akafanya kila hila kuifamnya DRC isitawalike ili wanajeshi wake waendelee kukaa DRC na huku wakijihusisha na uchimbaji wa madini. Ndugu Kagame na Rwanda yake alikua na uwezo gani kuidhamini michuano ya CECAFA kama siyo hayo majihela anayoyapata huko DRC? Hivi hujui kama kuna miaka ya 2000 Rwanda ilikua inasafirisha madini kama nchi yenye madini mpaka umoja wa mataifa ukaingilia kati? Kwani wewe unafikiri madini hayo Rwanda ilikua inayatoa wapi kama si DRC? Kwa kifupi kama vile alivoshtakiwa Charles Taylor na Kagame nae alishitakiwe maana kama si kufanya hivo basi The Hegue nayo itakuwa ina double standards

Am Tanzanian. You guys can talk all you want. But i think with such fragile social strata especially one still living in tribal issue, kagame is the only idea for survival.
Yes, its true everyone has own wrong sides,but that doesn't make whole us.
Those who are saying he is building his tiny country over the senf i think that's non sense.

Umelogwa na aliekuloga ashakufa kwa hiyo na wewe upo mahututi

Peaceful Meeting in ARUSHA Tanzania to END their grievances were shot down by blood monger KAGAME; the Presidents

Assassination of Juvénal Habyarimana and Cyprien Ntaryamira he has to pay for their blood...

...stop nonsense Kagame killed Habyarimana and is a proven fact by French investigators (your heros) Kagame or RPF has nothing to do with it,seems huna idea na unachoandika humu zaidi ya propaganda tuu,hao ndugu zako extremist hutu unaowatetea who killed millions ndio waliofanya damage yote na wanaendelea huko Congo and tell em Congolese to stop blaming Kigali kwa matatizo yao they need to man up and deal with their fckign problems,the only thing they can say to Kigali is thank you kwa kuwaondolea Mobutu,and stop day dreaming Kagame will never C the Hague!!

Ajenda ya siri ya nini hapo, ilitakiwa awe ameshafikishwa mahakamani zamani sana huyu muuaji. Nani asiejua kuwa Kagame ndo amesababisha machafuko ya DRC? Wewe utakuwa hujui suala hili kiundani, Kagame ni muuaji wa hali ya juu, ameshiriki kutungua ndege iliyokuwa imebeba marais wa zamani wa Rwanda na Burundi na ndo maauaji ya kimbari ya Rwanda yalipotokea. Lakini kila mwezi sijui April tunakuwa na kumbukumbu ya mauaji ya kimbari ya Rwanda lakini hakuna anaethubutu kuelezea chimbuko na sababu za mauaji hayo ilikua ni nini zaidi ya kuupotosha uma kwamba it was killing against minority tutsi. Hata kama ilikua sababu ni hiyo why did it happen after the plane clash? And who was behind the plane clash?

...matatizo ya kupata news from from hutu extremist websites

...stop nonsense Kagame killed Habyarimana and is a proven fact by French investigators (your heros) Kagame or RPF has nothing to do with it,seems huna idea na unachoandika humu zaidi ya propaganda tuu,hao ndugu zako extremist hutu unaowatetea who killed millions ndio waliofanya damage yote na wanaendelea huko Congo and tell em Congolese to stop blaming Kigali kwa matatizo yao they need to man up and deal with their fckign problems,the only thing they can say to Kigali is thank you kwa kuwaondolea Mobutu,and stop day dreaming Kagame will never C the Hague!!

Sina Undugu na waHUTU wala waTUTSI ni Mpenda AMANI kama kweli hakuhusika ni kwanini hakwenda kumtetea Waziri wake wa Mambo ya Nje ambaye bado

yuko jela Belgium? Sasa ni nani waliitungua hiyo ndege ya Habyarimana? ni WAHUTU?

Njaare

MOUNTAIN GORILLA ...

my coment of the year, kujenga uchumi kwa kuibia majirani na misaada ya mabeberu ndo anajifanya gulu wa maendeleo?!, i guess time will remain our best attorney.

Sina Undugu na waHUTU wala waTUTSI ni Mpenda AMANI kama kweli hakuhusika ni kwanini hakwenda kumtetea Waziri wake wa Mambo ya Nje ambaye bado

yuko jela Belgium? Sasa ni nani waliitungua hiyo ndege ya Habyarimana? ni WAHUTU?

....what are you talking about? doubt kama una any information na kinachoendelea zaidi ya stereo typing tuu,FYI hakuna any of Kagame Foreign ministers in Belgium jails labda kama unaongelea ndugu zako genocidals wanaosubiri kuwa repatriated to Kigali,na hiyo ndege ni closed case concluded by french expert (very hostile to kagame) na Kagame & RPF was all cleared na charges zote in french courts zilikuwa dropped then after uliona Sarkozy in Kigali to say sorry na usijifanye mpenda amani huku ni very bias or may be uninformed.

....what are you talking about? doubt kama una any information na kinachoendelea zaidi ya stereo typing tuu,FYI hakuna any of Kagame Foreign ministers in Belgium jails labda kama unaongelea ndugu zako genocidals wanaosubiri kuwa repatriated to Kigali,na hiyo ndege ni closed case concluded by french expert (very hostile to kagame) na Kagame & RPF was all cleared na charges zote in french courts zilikuwa dropped then after uliona Sarkozy in Kigali to say sorry na usijifanye mpenda amani huku ni very bias or may be uninformed.

Mbona Unaongea kwa UCHUNGU sana? Umeniweka mimi kwenye kundi la wa HUTU? ONDOA chuki kaka... HII ni DUNIA tupendane...

Unaisha AMERICA; Unaona Wanavyotatua Matatizo yao? SHERIA MKONONI... HAKUNA NGUVU NGUVU ni SHERIA... TULIA kunywa MAJI ya BARIDI

Tuendelee... WOTE TUNAPENDA MAENDELEO ya RWANDA; Rais wetu JK Nyerere pia walisema alitokea RWANDA wanasema sababu ya Umahiri wake

Labda alikuwa ni MTUTSI... HAYA CHEKA KIDOGO... Halafu tuendelee bila DONGE na CHUKI...

Mkuu usifanye watu wajinga! Come clean and stop your vain effort of trying to derail crux of the matter: What triggered genocide in the first place? Got it - downing Abyalimana's plane of course. Did Kagame and Co. expect that majority i.e HUTU will take such catastrophe lightly - wakubali kutawaliwa na minority TUTSI who are arrogant by default na wabaguzi - they don't entertain inter marriage, niliwahi kusoma na baadhi yao - kila wakati lazima akwambie 'hujuhi kwamba mimi ni MTUTSI" anakwambia maneno kama hayo out of the BLUE kabisa! Yaani wenzetu hawa wako wired kudhalau binadamu wenzao tangu wako watoto wadogo.

Kagame is scared of HUTUS residing in DRC - he knows what is in store for HIM, mtu mmoja tu atake kuleta vurugu zake in East and Central Africa kwa nini??? eti hawatumi au ku-arm Jeshi la RWANDA kwenda kuvuruga DRC wakati kwenye TV zinaonekana sura za Kinyarwanda/Kitutsi, dunia ikimsihi ahachane na vurugu zake yeye anakuja juu na asila zake na kuwatolea watu macho - kwa NINI?? Yeye anafikili dunia inamuogopa - hata Taylor alikuwa na mawazo/jeuri kama hiyo, lakini sasa yuko wapi! Kila saa kuisingizia DRC wakati yeye ana agenda ya SIRI kuhusu taifa hilo. Labda nikukumbushe kitu - hivi viongozi wa SADC walitoa kauli gani ya pamoja kuhusu vurugu za Kagame huko DRC, that should be a wake up call kwa mtu huyu ambaye hasikii la MTU.

kwa dharau hii, kweli watakata aids

Last edited by a moderator:
...matatizo ya kupata news from from hutu extremist websites

The vice versa is true na wewe unapata news zako from Tutsi extremist, lakini najua unasutwa moyoni kwa sababu nilichokisema ni kweli na kitaendelea kuwa kweli daima kwamba mauaji ya kimbari ya Rwanda chanzo chake ni ndege ya rais Juvenary Habyarimana kutunguliwa ndege yake kutunguliwa na majeshi ya RPF yakiongozwa na Kagame na marehem Fred Rwigema mwaka 1994 ilipokuwa inakaribia uwanja wa Kanombe - Kigari. Rwigema alifia kwenye uwanja wa mapambano kwa kupigwa risasi na sniper mwanajeshi wa iliyokuwa serikali ya Havyarimana.

Na Kagame anachafua hali ya hewa ya DRC kwa kuwa yeye anatajirika kwa kuchimba madini ya DRC, kwani where on earth Kagame akaweza kudhamini michuano ya CACEFA mpaka ikaitwa kwa jina lake km sio hiyo mijihela anayoipata kwa udanganyifu nchini DRC. Bamutu ya Congo lazima ipambane kuitoa DRC kwenye makucha ya Kagame na kwenye hima empire

Back
Top Bottom