Rihanna and CB back together?

BAK

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2007
By Jill Serjeant

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Fans of singers Chris Brown and Rihanna expressed dismay on Saturday at reports the couple had reunited just three weeks after Brown was alleged to have assaulted her.

Celebrity magazines People and Us Weekly said that the R&B stars were spending time together at the Miami home of hip hop mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs -- and that Rihanna's father was supporting her decision.

"I love my daughter with whatever road she takes. I'm behind her win or lose. I will be supportive. If that's the road she wants to choose, I'm behind her," Rihanna's dad Ronald Fenty told Us Weekly from his Barbados home.

Fans could scarcely believe the news that came a week after a picture, showing the 21-year-old "Umbrella" singer with bruises to her face and swollen lips, was leaked on the Internet.

"All the abusive men are celebrating," Highroller33138 wrote in a posting on the MTV.com website. "It sets a terrible example for women everywhere. Rihanna really disappointed me."

"Stupid, really stupid. ... I hate women like this," wrote ladyofthelake in a posting on TVGuide.com.

On Friday People quoted an unidentified source saying the couple, who had been dating for about a year, were back together.

"They care for each other. While Chris is reflective and saddened about what happened, he is really happy to be with the woman he loves," the source told People.

Representatives of Brown, 19, a clean-cut teen idol whose hits include "Run It!", declined comment on the reports. Rihanna's publicist did not return calls seeking comment.

Los Angeles prosecutors have yet to decide whether to file charges against Brown after his arrest on February 8 on suspicion of making criminal threats against a woman.

The alleged assault on the eve of the Grammy Awards caused both stars to cancel their scheduled appearances. Brown issued a statement a week after the incident saying he was "sorry and saddened" and seeking counseling.

Damn! this sucks........I was about to pounce!
Kinachofuata sasa kwa huyu mtoto ni kifo tu, sijui hako kabrazameni kanampa nini....labda kanajituma sana kwenye shughuli ndo mana mtoto wa watu haskii wala haoni.

Damn! this sucks........I was about to pounce!
Kinachofuata sasa kwa huyu mtoto ni kifo tu, sijui hako kabrazameni kanampa nini....labda kanajituma sana kwenye shughuli ndo mana mtoto wa watu haskii wala haoni.

Siungi mkono kwa mwanaume yeyote kumpiga mwanamke hata kama mwanamke ndiye mkosaji... lakini waswahili walisema kipenda roho....

inawauma eeh?!

...ilikuwa inaniuma kweli Bobby Brown alivyokuwa anampa kisago Whitney Houston, halafu anakuja mpoza na 'unga'... mbaya zaidi bibie pamoja na kipondo, kuporomoka kimuziki, uteja...bado tu aling'ang'ana tu kwa kijana wa New Edition!

Rihanna akichonga tena 'kamdomo' kibano kitafuatia, jamaa anamkono mwepesi, kurusha kofi na ku regret later ni kawaida,

... mnakumbuka Tyson naye alivyokuwa anajaribu kuudhibiti mdomo wa Robyn Givens bila mafanikio....?

Kofi la mapenzi ..je mbona hamtaki kuelewa??

Wewe haukuwahi kumpiga honney wako kofi la mahaba ..alafu akavimba kidogo?

Nakuambia kwa mila za Musoma..basi dada hapo angekubali kuwa kweli anapendwa!

Siungi mkono kwa mwanaume yeyote kumpiga mwanamke hata kama mwanamke ndiye mkosaji... l

sawa sawa, bushoke style hii. yaaani mrs. anakupiga kibao cha kwanza, tena cha pili tu unasikilizia lazima kumsawazisha na vinne!! sio ngumi lakini.teh teh

Beware of the of the Browns James Brown, Bobby Brown now Chris Brown.
Naona akina Ike and Tina Turner wa 21st century hawa

{font=courier new](CNN) -- The argument that led to singer Chris Brown's arrest on felony assault charges began when his girlfriend, singer Rihanna, found a text message on his cell phone from "a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with," according to a sworn police statement.

The argument between Rihanna and Chris Brown, shown here last year, began with a text message, said police.

1 of 2 Authorities charged Brown on Thursday with felony counts of assault and making criminal threats, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office said. If he is convicted, the sentence could range from probation to four years and eight months in prison, the office said.

It identified the woman only as his girlfriend, Robyn F. Rihanna's full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty.

Brown was scheduled to appear in court later Thursday.

Twenty-one-year-old Rihanna was allegedly attacked by Brown on a Los Angeles street before the two were to perform at the Grammys on February 8.

Brown apologized for the incident last month.

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired," the 19-year-old said in a statement released by his spokesman. "I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person."

A search warrant used by police to obtain cell phone records related to the case included the sworn statement by Los Angeles Police Detective DeShon Andrews in which he detailed what allegedly happened in the early morning hours of February 8. Read the affidavit

"Brown was driving a vehicle with Robyn F. as the front passenger on an unknown street in Los Angeles. Robyn F. picked up Brown's cellular phone and observed a three-page text message from a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with.

"A verbal argument ensued and Brown pulled the vehicle over on an unknown street, reached over Robyn F. with his right hand, opened the car door and attempted to force her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F. out of the vehicle because she was wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against the passenger window of the vehicle, causing an approximate one-inch raised circular contusion.

"Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F.'s mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.

"Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, 'I'm going to beat the s--t out of you when we get home! You wait and see!' "

The detective said she then used her cell phone to call her personal assistant ... who did not answer.

"Robyn F. pretended to talk to her and stated, 'I'm on my way home. Make sure the police are there when I get there.'

"After Robyn F. faked the call, Brown looked at her and stated, 'You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really going to kill you!'

"Brown resumed punching Robyn F. and she interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face. She then bent over at the waist, placing her elbows and face near her lap in [an] attempt to protect her face and head from the barrage of punches being levied upon her by Brown.

"Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand, causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps (sic) that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand.

"Robyn F. then attempted to send a text message to her other personal assistant. Brown snatched the cellular telephone out of her hand and threw it out of the window onto an unknown street.

"Brown continued driving and Robyn F. observed his cellular telephone sitting in his lap. She picked up the cellular telephone with her left hand and before she could make a call he placed her in a head lock with his right hand and continued to drive the vehicle with his left hand.

"Brown pulled Robyn F. close to him and bit her on her left ear. She was able to feel the vehicle swerving from right to left as Brown sped away. He stopped the vehicle ... and Robyn F. turned off the car, removed the key from the ignition and sat on it.

"Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.'s left and right carotid arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.

"She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown's body and began pushing him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet, causing several contusions.

"Robyn F. began screaming for help and Brown exited the vehicle and walked away. A resident in the neighborhood heard Robyn F.'s plea for help and called 911, causing a police response. An investigation was conducted and Robyn F. was issued a Domestic Violence Emergency Protective Order."

At the end of his statement, Andrews said Brown sent her text message apologizing nine days later.

"In the text message, Brown apologized for what he had done to Robyn F. and advised [the second personal assistant] that he was going to get help."
[/font]

duh! i didnt know it was this bad!?! i thought it was just an argument with a few punches... yu know kofi la mpenzi haliumi... kumbe alimfanya punching bag kabisa na machejo kibao!?! he deserves what's coming to him then. he needs help though.

I hear they are getting married! She probably wont testify either, dude might walk away O.J style.

This story is very disturbing.Not sumthing Id expect in this day and age but I guess the more things change the more they stay the same huh?

Before this even happened I heard that Rihanna was very possesive of CB to the point of following him to the loo to make sure that was where he was.

Why is the dad supportive of Rihanna getting back with CB ama pia yeye alikuwa anampiga mamake Rihanna.

If what is narrated in this post is the truth huyu mrembo ako on the way to her grave.This is waaaaayyyyyy tooooo much VIOLENCE.Pengine kifo kinamwita dada huyu.And in her funeral they will play that song by Stevie wonder and Baby face about Domestic Violence.

I never figured Rihanna to be this type.She always came across as very mature and having her head on straight.Kumbe she's one of the many women brainwashed to think they are nothing without men.

Babyface & Stevie Wonder - How Come, How Long
===============================================

There was a girl I used to know

She was oh so beautiful

But shes not here anymore

She had a college degree

Smart as anyone could be

She had so much to live for

But she fell in love

With the wrong kinda man

He abused her love and treated her so bad

There was not enough education in her world

That could save the life of this little girl

Chorus:

How come, how long

Its not right, its so wrong

Do we let it just go on

Turn our backs and carry on

Wake up, for its too late

Right now, we cant wait

She wont have a second try

Open up your hearts

As well as your eyes

She tried to give a cry for help

She even blamed things on herself

But no one came to her aid

Nothing was wrong as far as we could tell

Thats what wed like to tell ourselves

But no! It wasnt that way

So she fell in love

With the wrong kinda man

And she paid with her life

For loving that man

So we cannot ignore

We must look for this signs

And maybe next time we might save

Somebodys life

Chorus

There was a girl I used to know

She was oh so beautiful

But shes not here anymore

She had a college degree

Smart as anyone could be

She had so much to live for

But she fell in love

With the wrong kinda man

He abused her love and treated her so bad

There was not enough education in her world

That could save the life of this little girl

{font=courier new](CNN) -- The argument that led to singer Chris Brown's arrest on felony assault charges began when his girlfriend, singer Rihanna, found a text message on his cell phone from "a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with," according to a sworn police statement.

The argument between Rihanna and Chris Brown, shown here last year, began with a text message, said police.

1 of 2 Authorities charged Brown on Thursday with felony counts of assault and making criminal threats, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office said. If he is convicted, the sentence could range from probation to four years and eight months in prison, the office said.

It identified the woman only as his girlfriend, Robyn F. Rihanna's full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty.

Brown was scheduled to appear in court later Thursday.

Twenty-one-year-old Rihanna was allegedly attacked by Brown on a Los Angeles street before the two were to perform at the Grammys on February 8.

Brown apologized for the incident last month.

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired," the 19-year-old said in a statement released by his spokesman. "I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person."

A search warrant used by police to obtain cell phone records related to the case included the sworn statement by Los Angeles Police Detective DeShon Andrews in which he detailed what allegedly happened in the early morning hours of February 8. Read the affidavit

"Brown was driving a vehicle with Robyn F. as the front passenger on an unknown street in Los Angeles. Robyn F. picked up Brown's cellular phone and observed a three-page text message from a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with.

"A verbal argument ensued and Brown pulled the vehicle over on an unknown street, reached over Robyn F. with his right hand, opened the car door and attempted to force her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F. out of the vehicle because she was wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against the passenger window of the vehicle, causing an approximate one-inch raised circular contusion.

"Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F.'s mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.

"Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, 'I'm going to beat the s--t out of you when we get home! You wait and see!' "

The detective said she then used her cell phone to call her personal assistant ... who did not answer.

"Robyn F. pretended to talk to her and stated, 'I'm on my way home. Make sure the police are there when I get there.'

"After Robyn F. faked the call, Brown looked at her and stated, 'You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really going to kill you!'

"Brown resumed punching Robyn F. and she interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face. She then bent over at the waist, placing her elbows and face near her lap in [an] attempt to protect her face and head from the barrage of punches being levied upon her by Brown.

"Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand, causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps (sic) that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand.

"Robyn F. then attempted to send a text message to her other personal assistant. Brown snatched the cellular telephone out of her hand and threw it out of the window onto an unknown street.

"Brown continued driving and Robyn F. observed his cellular telephone sitting in his lap. She picked up the cellular telephone with her left hand and before she could make a call he placed her in a head lock with his right hand and continued to drive the vehicle with his left hand.

"Brown pulled Robyn F. close to him and bit her on her left ear. She was able to feel the vehicle swerving from right to left as Brown sped away. He stopped the vehicle ... and Robyn F. turned off the car, removed the key from the ignition and sat on it.

"Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.'s left and right carotid arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.

"She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown's body and began pushing him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet, causing several contusions.

"Robyn F. began screaming for help and Brown exited the vehicle and walked away. A resident in the neighborhood heard Robyn F.'s plea for help and called 911, causing a police response. An investigation was conducted and Robyn F. was issued a Domestic Violence Emergency Protective Order."

At the end of his statement, Andrews said Brown sent her text message apologizing nine days later.

"In the text message, Brown apologized for what he had done to Robyn F. and advised [the second personal assistant] that he was going to get help."
[/font]

Kwani Wakiristo wanayafanya ukhalifu kama huu? Kuwapiga Wanawake na kuwadhalilisha kama hivi? Uislamu umekuja kumgomboa mwanamke. Praise to Allah Almight

Rihanna hajatuliya. Anapenda ku -flirt na kakijana ka watu kananyamaza tuu.( Kanye west) Ni ngumu pia kuwa na mtu, halafu anasema - we are just friends.(kunakuwa hakuna uhakika wa uhusiano wenu) Ndio mambo yale ya britney Spears na Justine- I am still a virgin

Kwani Wakiristo wanayafanya ukhalifu kama huu? Kuwapiga Wanawake na kuwadhalilisha kama hivi? Uislamu umekuja kumgomboa mwanamke. Praise to Allah Almight
sasa mkuu unachanganya madawa.....

sasa mkuu unachanganya madawa.....

bora hata ingekua madawa tu....anayashushia na gongo na sijui matap tap gani mengine...

kuna ushabiki mwingine kusema la ukweli hauna hata mpango tuelimike kidogo, tufungue midomo pale inapobidi tu na tukiwa na ya kusema sio kila tukijisikia kufungua mdomo twapanua midomo tu,matokeo yake ndo kama hayo