Ricky Hatton Vs Floyd Mayweather- Nini utabiri wako?

Floyd is the best boxer in the world, i must admit- i backed the wrong horse. Bubu your prediction was bang on the money, una undugu na Kajura au Sheikh Yahya? It was really hard hard for me to watch!

Mayweather!!
Hatton too stiff. Mayweather gonna dance n sting thru gadaaamn.

Yes, Hatton ni too stiff lakini Mayweather alimwambia kama unaona napiga makelele ujuae hakuna wa kuninyamazisha, akamwambia kama unaweza ninyamazishe wewe.... Sasa naona kalamba sakafu yeye. Hao 20,000 Britons na vibaraka wameloa saizi

Floyd is the best boxer in the world, i must admit- i backed the wrong horse. Bubu your prediction was bang on the money, una undugu na Kajura au Sheikh Yahya? It was really hard hard for me to watch!

Indeed....Mayweather is the best in the World. Ha ha ha ha I wish they were my relatives....:) but it was just a prediction. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Yes, Hatton ni too stiff lakini Mayweather alimwambia kama unaona napiga makelele ujuae hakuna wa kuninyamazisha, akamwambia kama unaweza ninyamazishe wewe.... Sasa naona kalamba sakafu yeye. Hao 20,000 Britons na vibaraka wameloa saizi

Waingereza na english passion yao kama kawaida. Wameenda en mass...wamezomea anthem ya wamarekani. duuh.

Lakini mimi naona main difference ilikuwa kwenye foot movement. Mweusi ka-dance...miguu ina movement tofauti. Niko na mshikaji hapa, yeye kafananisha vizuri...Hatton anaruka kama Kangaroo. Heheee...

hatton bado analalamika, mtu kama umetunguliwa kubali tu...sasa hataki kutoa heshima zake lol.

Indeed....Mayweather is the best in the World. Ha ha ha ha I wish they were my relatives....:) but it was just a prediction. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

I forgot to congratulate you Bubu, surely -it hasnt been a great year for waingerezaz in sports!

Waingereza na english passion yao kama kawaida. Wameenda en mass...wamezomea anthem ya wamarekani. duuh.

Lakini mimi naona main difference ilikuwa kwenye foot movement. Mweusi ka-dance...miguu ina movement tofauti. Niko na mshikaji hapa, yeye kafananisha vizuri...Hatton anaruka kama Kangaroo. Heheee...

hatton bado analalamika, mtu kama umetunguliwa kubali tu...sasa hataki kutoa heshima zake lol.

Huyo wamuwaishe mortuary tu... hiyo mikono lazima kashapata kichaa

Ngoja nikalale sasa, naona hawa waingereza wananiyeyusha, naona wana amini kila mchezo ni haki yao kushinda....kama watanzania wanavyoamini kushinda Miss World ni haki yetu.
Adios amigos!!

Umefika wakati waingereza wakajifunza kuwa michezo haichezwi magazetini na kwenye ma TV. Spinning, ngebe, majigambo nk yalikuwa mengi mno sasa kiko wapi?

Remember Euro qualifying match against Croatia? Rugby world cup against South Africa? mediocre performance of Cricket team the list is endless....

Ushauri wa bure: kwanini wasi invest ktk upuuzi kama Big Brother etc vinalipa si umeona Tanzania imetutoa kimasomaso..

Kweli Mayweather dume, maana kizungu kile kwa speed hakifai...akili imetumika kukipiga..ninapumua sasa kwani sijui ni ukabila a.k.a racism.. sikuwa tayari kuona "dancer " anapigwa..kuna comments fulani nilisoma zinasema Mayweather anatumia sana akili ulingoni..nimeamini

Hongera mmakonde menzangu, Mayweather

Just amazing how punches can change peoples views. This is what the English said a couple of days before the fight.

Hatton boosted by Puerto Rican ref
Eurosport - Tue, 04 Dec 23:59:00 2007
Fears that Ricky Hatton's bid to dethrone Floyd Mayweather could be wrecked by a weak referee have been eased by the appointment of veteran Puerto Rican Joe Cortez for their big fight on Saturday night.

Hatton's trainer Billy Graham has spoken of his concern that attempts to rein in his fighter's trademark rugged style could dash his hopes of becoming the first man to dethrone the self-styled 'Pretty Boy'.

Cortez - who mutters the catchphrase "firm but fair" before every first bell, bossed Hatton's four-round win over Jose Luis Castillo in the summer with no complaints from the Mancunian's camp.

Graham wants Hatton to be allowed to draw Mayweather into a close-up confrontation and is also concerned that he be given a fair chance if he is cut up by the champion's slashing hands.

Graham said: "All we want is a fair shake and hopefully we're going to get one. We've got the two best fighters in the world in the ring so the referee should let them get on with it.

"I'm a realist. I always worry about facial injuries and cuts, but we've got a great cuts man in Mick Williamson and I hope we've got a referee who is not going to be squeamish."

Mayweather has already sought to draw attention to what he sees as Hatton's foul-filled approach, insisting he should have been penalised for excessive use of his elbows during his win over Kostya Tszyu.

But Graham has warned Hatton's no-holds-barred style will continue as he aims to unsettle Mayweather's rhythm as much as possible during what is likely to be a few frantic early rounds.

Graham added: "I know Floyd's going to complain to the referee but he should remember that the rule is that you have got to protect yourself at all times.

"As soon as Floyd drops his hands to complain, Ricky's going to hit him. That's the only thing that Mayweather should be worrying about beforehand."

Hatton is taking great encouragement from the fact that the closest Mayweather has come to defeat was in his first fight with Castillo, another come-forward opponent, in 2002.

Hatton reasons that even in his fierce-punching prime, Castillo never possessed the variety of tools which has helped the 'Hit Man' establish himself as the natural challenger to Mayweather's crown.

Hatton, putting the finishing touches to his preparations in his downtown Las Vegas gym, said: "In his first fight with Mayweather, was Castillo's footwork as good as Ricky Hatton's is?

"Was his body-punching as good as Ricky Hatton's? Does he move in on his opponent as quickly as Ricky Hatton does? Is he as big a hitter? Does he have as much boxing ability?

"I would have to say no to all of them. I think even in his prime, I am better in every department. And when you think that Castillo nearly beat Floyd, that's the way I see this fight going."

Sporting Life / Eurosport

Hwa jamaa (Britons) sijui lini watajifunza kukubali kuwa ktk sports bado wako nyuma. Ule mkono ulikuwa wa Mungu, kijana si wakaida! Check this article by Sky Ports

===========
Assisted

He was ably assisted by referee Cortez who did not let Hatton get close to his man, when the whole world knew his best chance to was to get in the champion's face and fight like he has never fought before.

No sooner had he done that than the official was between them. Too many times he stepped in, once before Hatton had even thrown a punch. Cortez had been asked by Billy Graham to let them fight on the inside, but had clearly made his mind up.

From the first round he wouldn't let the rhythm flow, wouldn't let Hatton build up any momentum and it was clear that Hatton had two foes to deal with. In the sixth he had a point deducted for hitting round the back of the head, the only real surprise was that Cortez waited that long.

Mayweather's part should not be underplayed either. Ducking down into the Hitman's attacks he duped the referee, left Hatton with little alternative but to box round the back of the head and when that point was stripped, wasn't even hit - and was leaning out of the ropes.

But it was all part of the performance. A performance that proves this man, whether or not you like him, is far and away the best fighter of his generation.

Yet it had all started so well for Hatton, his pace and his workrate edging the first round amid the constant refereeing interruptions. The size of the task soon became clear though when, on the break, Mayweather started finding his range.

Jamaa amekiri amekutana na kichwa, sio ile vuuu vuuuu ka ng'ombe..Hatton's style.

"It sounds daft because he knocked me down but I don't think he is the biggest puncher but he is very accurate," he said.

"He is more natural at the weight than me and it showed at times. He is very clever at using his arms and elbows to get out of the way.

Hatton says.

r98667066-1.jpg

7y3bvuv.gif

captd25ee529b0f5413faea3f9395ece247.jpg

Back
Top Bottom